Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Color Rush Uniforms Revealed (Wk 15: Rams at 'Hawks)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Kearse has 72 targets for 35 completions with 439 yards. 0 tds. Probably at least 5 interceptions on balls thrown his way. Couldnt find the actual numbers on the interceptions. What an awful year. Im glad Lockett took his starting spot and McEvoy got more play time this game.

Less than 50% completion rating and no tds when targeting Kearse Laughing
Yup. Meanwhile, Baldwin has 102 target for 79 catches with 913 yards and 6 TDs. Maybe 1 or 2 ints towards him in 102 throws is damn good.

Can Kearse be let go without going against the cap next year?
imani

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Kearse has 72 targets for 35 completions with 439 yards. 0 tds. Probably at least 5 interceptions on balls thrown his way. Couldnt find the actual numbers on the interceptions. What an awful year. Im glad Lockett took his starting spot and McEvoy got more play time this game.

Less than 50% completion rating and no tds when targeting Kearse Laughing
Yup. Meanwhile, Baldwin has 102 target for 79 catches with 913 yards and 6 TDs. Maybe 1 or 2 ints towards him in 102 throws is damn good.

Can Kearse be let go without going against the cap next year?

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks/jermaine-kearse-10423/

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Zman724

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such a slightly above average team it's becoming hard to watch or just frustrating or both.

Our coaches are weak, our 2016 draft picks are nonexistent. Ifedi is terrible. The offense is pathetic. RW is going in reverse. We seem to target Luke more than Jimmy.

In the SB, Lynch pounds the ball to the 1, we go shot gun and throw a gameblising pick.

Rawls pounds to the , we ho shotgun and Wilson looked to throw anothervpuck. Ridiculous. If anything, at least play action.

It shows our O isn't physical if we don't have faith to pound it in and the coaches have zero belief. Forget getting cute.

The fake punt was a ssinine. Why? I see why ops hate Pete. I wanted to pound the smirk off his face.

This will be the first year we won't win a playoff game and 1st time I don't think we're that good in 5 yrs. .
Zman724

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why on neon green earth are we wearing NFC West
Champion hats? Really Sherman.

It's embarrassing.

Why are we jumping around like a high school team after winning the NFC West?

It's pathetic.

Trash the hats. Been there done that. Zona, LA, SF stink.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrell is Terrell-ible

The secondary looks lost without Earl. We have a chance to set another record on defense but we are not the best defense in the league

#1 ET Supporter
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt think the fake punt was poor taste. It seemed the Rams won the past three against us because of a fake special team play. I thought it was fitting to try to end the game, which we would have if this offense could run the ball, with special teams help. Ryan shouldnt have tried so hard to get unnecessary yardage. Just go down past the sticks.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I'm tired of seeing Bevell favor Russells stats than what could actually work better for the team. The read option has been dreadful for us this year. Shotgun runs in general have been bad. All our success has been cutback or power runs on the left side. We continue to do the shotgun crap to try to make the defense respect that so we can throw over the top more out of that formation. It doesnt work for us. He called a few I formation runs yesterday but most went to Ifedi/Sowells side. Pathetic.

This team needs the 2012/2013 style offense. Punch them in the mouth. Quick play action over the middle to Graham or deep to Lockett/Baldwin. Not read option that clearly defenses have figured out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: