Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Color Rush Uniforms Revealed (Wk 15: Rams at 'Hawks)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Zman724


Joined: 04 Sep 2014
Posts: 640
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Color Rush Uniforms Revealed (Wk 15: Rams at 'Hawks) Reply with quote

With so few Subjects, this can get bumped in a few months. I did want to unveil the Hawks' Rush uniform that will be worn on Dec. 15 vs the Rams.

The Rush uni's will be worn on Thursday Night games starting 9-15-16.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NFL_Announcer


Joined: 01 Apr 2010
Posts: 906
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh God...

Well maybe it'll help. If Wilson has to peer over any size lineman or leaping linebacker to see that nuclear coated jersey, God help him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billal


Joined: 22 Jan 2011
Posts: 32
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Week 15: L.A. Rams ( 0-1 ) at Seattle Seahawks ( 1-0 ) Reply with quote

Zman724 wrote:
With so few Subjects, this can get bumped in a few months....


Why is this forum so slow in the Seahawks section?

Anyway,

The Rams looked atrocious in their first game. A minor league team.

This gives some encouragement for us as Wilson won't be 100% down there at the Coliseum.

As for the color rush, they look awful IMO when you see them hanging without being worn, but with players wearing them not so bad.

Glad it's only one game though.

Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 7010
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should just be retitled "Color Rush Jersey's Unveiled".



Very deceiving otherwise Laughing


With that said, I actually really like them. I think it's really cool that rave green has become our somewhat of our cities color as it's very unique and makes us stand out. I wish the pants or socks were blue so it wasn't just solid green all the way through, but MUCH better than the green Reebok jerseys we wore a few years back.


_________________
DCRED wrote:
Your dialogue was amazing and your facts presented were Stellar.
You give yourself and your team's forum great Honor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redskins468671


Joined: 29 Nov 2015
Posts: 507
Location: Auburn, Alabama
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about starting Rawls in a ppr league this week. How is his health?
_________________
[img]http://www.sportsinsomnia.com/forums/uploads/images/1495472354-U13096.png[\img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 7010
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redskins468671 wrote:
I'm thinking about starting Rawls in a ppr league this week. How is his health?


Shouldered a somewhat surprising workload last week and should only get more ramped up as the season goes.
_________________
DCRED wrote:
Your dialogue was amazing and your facts presented were Stellar.
You give yourself and your team's forum great Honor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zman724


Joined: 04 Sep 2014
Posts: 640
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
This should just be retitled "Color Rush Jersey's Unveiled".



Very deceiving otherwise Laughing



A lesson for Bevell.

I wish y'all would be more liberal with Thread Topic usage. so often, there's a comment like "this post goes here or there and not here."

If the mods want more convo, open up the thread usage. Simon being cut should be a separate thread if you want convo. Instead the HIT is just a hodge podge dumping grounds for news.

Can you see how that perception could exist and how more delineated topics would improve & increase convo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 7010
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zman724 wrote:
SoS wrote:
This should just be retitled "Color Rush Jersey's Unveiled".



Very deceiving otherwise Laughing



A lesson for Bevell.

I wish y'all would be more liberal with Thread Topic usage. so often, there's a comment like "this post goes here or there and not here."

If the mods want more convo, open up the thread usage. Simon being cut should be a separate thread if you want convo. Instead the HIT is just a hodge podge dumping grounds for news.

Can you see how that perception could exist and how more delineated topics would improve & increase convo?


I see your point. Our little Seattle forum is somewhat unorganized at times, but that's honestly just because we don't have a ton of activity.

If you go to the Packers forum, you'll see that they create a new thread virtually for every piece of news....but that's because they consistently generate 5 pages of discussion about each topic! Generally we don't create new threads for small news just because it clutters up the forum and we'll only get a small handful of posts talking about it.

With that said, I agree that we should create more threads so people can have more focused discussion (or at least have the HOT/HIT thread title get updated more frequently with what's being discussed).

However, you do not accomplish that by creating deceptive thread titles. As you can see, your thread that was intended to generate discussion around the new uniforms has already fielded a fantasy football question about this weekends game, because that's what this thread appeared to be talking about at first blush. I agree that this news deserved it's own thread, I would just advise to create a thread title where people know what is being talked about so we can have more efficient dialogue.
_________________
DCRED wrote:
Your dialogue was amazing and your facts presented were Stellar.
You give yourself and your team's forum great Honor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 2172
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Not sure if the Fisher firing today is good for us or not. It wont be his gameplan but the players might play hard for the interim.

Our color jersey is sweet.


I suppose we should just bump this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 26306
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am nervous for this game. We SHOULD crush them, but the firing of Fisher makes me think this could go one of two ways. I'd like to see this offense look like it belongs in the NFL
_________________
<Rammy

#1 ET Supporter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 33485
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing awful so far
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 2172
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh. I wish Russ hurt his leg again so he will sit in the pocket/just get the ball out. So tired of his sprint up the middle for a sack or a mid sprint jump throw that hits the ground.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 2172
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah throw it to Kearse in triple coverage Russ. Earn that money for both of you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 2172
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kearse has 72 targets for 35 completions with 439 yards. 0 tds. Probably at least 5 interceptions on balls thrown his way. Couldnt find the actual numbers on the interceptions. What an awful year. Im glad Lockett took his starting spot and McEvoy got more play time this game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 33485
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Kearse has 72 targets for 35 completions with 439 yards. 0 tds. Probably at least 5 interceptions on balls thrown his way. Couldnt find the actual numbers on the interceptions. What an awful year. Im glad Lockett took his starting spot and McEvoy got more play time this game.


Less than 50% completion rating and no tds when targeting Kearse Laughing
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group