You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Packers Release Josh Sitton
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jsitton71#

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same old Jay wrote:
Cutler sacked 5 times hit 9 can we lock this please Laughing
Good ole Josh earning his money in Chicago. Glad the traitor went to a terrible team like the Bears what was he thinking Laughing
AlexGreen#20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jsitton71# wrote:
Same old Jay wrote:
Good ole Josh earning his money in Chicago. Glad the traitor went to a terrible team like the Bears what was he thinking Laughing

Don't be that guy
Cakeshoppe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
Jsitton71# wrote:
Same old Jay wrote:
Cutler sacked 5 times hit 9 can we lock this please :lol:
Good ole Josh earning his money in Chicago. Glad the traitor went to a terrible team like the Bears what was he thinking :lol:

Don't be that guy

lol@ screenname

svp wrote:
svp@svp superbowl

Bias Disclaimer: Green Bay Packers
Ketchup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jsitton71# wrote:
Same old Jay wrote:
Considering he wanted to be here and was cut by the Packers, how the heck can you call him a traitor?

El ramster on the custom sig!
incognito_man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green font guys
Mazrimiv

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
Jsitton71# wrote:
Same old Jay wrote:
Considering he wanted to be here and was cut by the Packers, how the heck can you call him a traitor?

Was wondering that myself. Sitton wants to play out his contract in GB. Instead, GB releases him. Sitton is the traitor?
Jsitton71#

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a traitor because he went to the team I hate the most out of any sports team. I hate the Bears with a passion. He could've went to any other team and I would've given him my blessing. I was hoping he would sign with the Saints but since he went to the hated Bears he's dead to me.

Last edited by Jsitton71# on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jsitton71# wrote:
He's a traitor because he went to the team I hate the most out off any sports team. I hate the Bears with a passion. He could've went to any other team and I would've given him my blessing. I was hoping he would sign with the Saints but since he went to the hated Bears he's dead to me.

Then why don't you make a new account and pick a new username? Laughing
CWood21

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:
Jsitton71# wrote:
He's a traitor because he went to the team I hate the most out off any sports team. I hate the Bears with a passion. He could've went to any other team and I would've given him my blessing. I was hoping he would sign with the Saints but since he went to the hated Bears he's dead to me.

Which is why Webby has always suggested you not pick your username after a current player...

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
BlondeonBlonde

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:
Jsitton71# wrote:

May I suggest "Ltaylor65#"
CentralFC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
Jsitton71# wrote:

Which is why Webby has always suggested you not pick your username after a current player...

Paging AG#20 Laughing Laughing
Jsitton71#

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:
Jsitton71# wrote:

I'm eyeing Janis for my new username. Just waiting for him to breakout and become Julio Janis.
AlexGreen#20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
Jsitton71# wrote:

I chose it because I thought he was going to be what Eddie Lacy was two years ago. I keep it to remind myself that I don't know anything about anything, no matter how much I want to think I do.

It will also soon become one of those things where everybody will have forgotten who Alex Green was, and they'll assume I'm just a weirdo who decided to make my username, my name with my jersey number in high school or whatever.
CentralFC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
Jsitton71# wrote:

I chose it because I thought he was going to be what Eddie Lacy was two years ago. I keep it to remind myself that I don't know anything about anything, no matter how much I want to think I do.

It will also soon become one of those things where everybody will have forgotten who Alex Green was, and they'll assume I'm just a weirdo who decided to make my username, my name with my jersey number in high school or whatever.

Laughing

I still credit you for sticking with it all things considered. I had high hopes too. Absolutely no vision at the professional level though. Turns out those gigantic holes he ran through at Hawaii wouldn't transfer over.
dinkus23

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being tenured as a beat writer, and as an NFL GM are two very different things.

Opinions could be made as to why either of these dudes are, or aren't doing a good to great job currently.

Having an opinion that differs from yours does not make theirs wrong.

Opinion

Watching New England skewer Arizona with their backup QB, and receiver's I haven't heard of before is curious however.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 65 of 67

Jump to: