You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

pro wrestling XXV: The Rumble about to be lit!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: pro wrestling XXV: The Rumble about to be lit! Reply with quote

Houston is a top 5 wrestling city and the Owens era has begun.

Discuss

Royal Rumble slots taken. Credit to Jeezla for doing the hard work since I was too lazy Laughing

-sc29
Quote:
Confirmed Royal Rumble Entries

1 bkobow05
3 PARROTHEAD
8 I <3 Faulk
10 SimsZilla
17 TheMonarch1110
18 44
19 MikeT14
20 Jeezla
21 1BackInBlackFan
22 hornbybrown
23 djw4bucs
26 O'Doyle Rules
27 steelcurtain29
28 klyon7634
29 Texansfan713
30 The LBC

Last edited by Texansfan713 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Miz is way too good to be mid carded. So is Dolph, to a lesser extent.
O'Doyle Rules

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: pro wrestling XXV: KOmania Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Houston is a top 5 wrestling city and the Owens era has begun.

Discuss

Id like to think providence is top 5 also but more top 10. When bryan finally left the Wyatts and turned on bray in the steel cage the crowd went crazy. Sadly we havnt had a ppv in since maybe 2005, and we've had some good ones before.
O'Doyle Rules

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wish they would push bray.
O'Doyle Rules

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing says metal like doing a dab.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how the Headbangers came out with no reaction. It was complete silent. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those heath's kids signs are awesome Laughing

Adopt-a-Buc Kwon Alexander 90 Tackles, 7 Tackles for Loss, 3 Sacks, 1 INT
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usos vs American Alpha were the rumored finals match up but they are on the same side of the bracket.

Honestly it would make sense for Slater and Ryhno to win them. They have invested quite a bit in Slater with this free agent storyline and they had to have something planned to. Ring Rhyno back. Won't be clean but I bet at least they are in the finals.

What are they doing with Miz? He cuts some great promos and has the makings of an amazing heel and they book him to get pulled out by Ziggler?

^S/o to El Ramster for the amazing sig
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
Usos vs American Alpha were the rumored finals match up but they are on the same side of the bracket.

Honestly it would make sense for Slater and Ryhno to win them. They have invested quite a bit in Slater with this free agent storyline and they had to have something planned to. Ring Rhyno back. Won't be clean but I bet at least they are in the finals.

What are they doing with Miz? He cuts some great promos and has the makings of an amazing heel and they book him to get pulled out by Ziggler?

Because Miz/Ziggler is the midcard version of Randy Orton vs Sheamus or Cena/Orton

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They're both doing some of the best work of their careers and they're trying to build a little on Ziggler's momentum. On a show that's lacking for star power (particularly when Cena is away), it's an easy feud that should be good. It should get a decent amount of TV time, which is really what's most important for both of them anyways.

Props to mike23md on the sig
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They're both doing some of the best work of their careers and they're trying to build a little on Ziggler's momentum. On a show that's lacking for star power (particularly when Cena is away), it's an easy feud that should be good. It should get a decent amount of TV time, which is really what's most important for both of them anyways.

Props to mike23md on the sig
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Quote:

I think smackdown has more main event talent than raw does, at least when you look at guys who have been or should be on the main event scale.

Smackdown: Orton, Styles, Ambrose, Wyatt, Ziggler, Miz
Raw: Rollins, Reigns, Owens, Sheamus

Raw is really bare with Balor hurt and Lesnar part timing it. Jericho shouldn't be near the main event scene but you know its coming against Owens

Raw will need to elevate some guys like Rusev and Zayn to main event status or its going to get really stale. They can only do Rollins vs Owens for so many pay per views. they probably stretch that out 2 or 3 of them with Jericho also being in the mix before they need to move on to something else. They have abotu 6 shows to book before Balor beats Owens for the belt. I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this:

Owens vs Rollins
Owens vs Rollins vs Jericho
Owens vs Jericho
Owens vs Cesaro/Sheamus winner
Owens vs Zayn
Owens vs Reigns

Balor will come back and you have to think that in order for anyone to be shocked Owens will beat Balor at least once, probably not clean.

I would be shocked if Owens doesn't have a long title run, there just aren't many guys to put the belt on right now. Rollins will be going into a match up with HHH at either wrestlemania or Royal Rumble. Reigns will probably be dominating the mid card for a while so they can attempt to rebuild his brand.

Owens and Caserao put on a good match at summer slam last year and i think they could carry a match, maybe at the Royal Rumble where the title match isnt as important, and smackdown will have a title match plus the royal rumble.

Lots of directions but not a lot of guys to have KO drop the belt to.

I am hoping that maybe KO, Jericho and HHH form some kind of stable for a while. Kinda like the Evolution group on now its HHH as the mostly retired guy, jericho as the old mentor and KO as the young champ. Heck put Anderson and Gallows with them as well

^S/o to El Ramster for the amazing sig
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:

I am hoping that maybe KO, Jericho and HHH form some kind of stable for a while. Kinda like the Evolution group on now its HHH as the mostly retired guy, jericho as the old mentor and KO as the young champ. Heck put Anderson and Gallows with them as well

Why I mentioned the Vince, Austin and Angle group last thread.
I dont want a Evolution type group. Id rather the other to show off their personalities.

Step away from Evo/Authority style of being all bitter and serious. And have fun. like this..
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vb2bt_smackdown-07-05-2001-steve-austin-mr-mcmahon-and-kurt-angle-segment_sport

Like with the little cowboy hat. I could picture Owens being champ, buying Jericho something stupid to wear. Telling him its expensive, so Jerichos happy and walks around bragging about it.

Trinidad: Where a man is born a man. Not a PC wimp.. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
SimsZilla

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tye Dillingers' theme song is so good
bkobow05

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does Samoa Joe end up on Smackdown or Raw?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: