Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Football (Keeper League 2016) - Draft 9/5 @ 8:30 EST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Beck Bristow


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Posts: 6841
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Delbert


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 544
Location: Huntington, WV
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
I didn't get any dissention, so i'm keeping the draft on Monday 9/5 at 8:30 PM EST.

Will this be the year Delbert joins us?



I won't spoil the surprise by saying "Yes" or "no." Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 3643
Location: 12,998 ft above sea level
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
XU Lou wrote:
I will keep Freeman, Reed and Langford. I was in town last week and directed my nephews to the forum. I think one may be interested in picking up a team. I will send him a note.

Same for you, i've got Reed in the 11th, Langford in the 12th. Let me know if you want them swapped.


You can swap Gurley and Cobb's rounds please and thanks
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 23154
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
theJ wrote:
XU Lou wrote:
I will keep Freeman, Reed and Langford. I was in town last week and directed my nephews to the forum. I think one may be interested in picking up a team. I will send him a note.

Same for you, i've got Reed in the 11th, Langford in the 12th. Let me know if you want them swapped.


You can swap Gurley and Cobb's rounds please and thanks

Haha nice try.
_________________
If you're not in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

~T.S. Eliot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 23154
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminder that the draft is tonight. Be there, or be Delbert.
_________________
If you're not in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

~T.S. Eliot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BathBengal


Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 2139
Location: Now in Manchester
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume it's 8:30 EST start. I'm not doing anything tomorrow so I'll be in front of my laptop trying not to be rubbish. Hopefully it's a lot of fun.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 23154
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathBengal wrote:
I assume it's 8:30 EST start. I'm not doing anything tomorrow so I'll be in front of my laptop trying not to be rubbish. Hopefully it's a lot of fun.

Yep, 8:30 EST. The world revolves around EST. At least, my world does.
_________________
If you're not in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

~T.S. Eliot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 3643
Location: 12,998 ft above sea level
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Russell Wilson being kept by Lou? He's listed as a protected keeper, but doesn't have the 'k' next to his name and he's listed as a FA in the player list.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XU Lou


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 202
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
Is Russell Wilson being kept by Lou? He's listed as a protected keeper, but doesn't have the 'k' next to his name and he's listed as a FA in the player list.


Actually, I kept Freeman, Reed and Langford...but I had to go back and check. J, if it is too late to change, I will take whatever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 3643
Location: 12,998 ft above sea level
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XU Lou wrote:
Anonymous3 wrote:
Is Russell Wilson being kept by Lou? He's listed as a protected keeper, but doesn't have the 'k' next to his name and he's listed as a FA in the player list.


Actually, I kept Freeman, Reed and Langford...but I had to go back and check. J, if it is too late to change, I will take whatever.


I think it's good. Langford is listed as a keeper on the player list page, just not on your team page or the protected keepers page. The player list page is the one that should be right. Wilson is unprotected there too.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XU Lou


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 202
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
XU Lou wrote:
Anonymous3 wrote:
Is Russell Wilson being kept by Lou? He's listed as a protected keeper, but doesn't have the 'k' next to his name and he's listed as a FA in the player list.


Actually, I kept Freeman, Reed and Langford...but I had to go back and check. J, if it is too late to change, I will take whatever.


I think it's good. Langford is listed as a keeper on the player list page, just not on your team page or the protected keepers page. The player list page is the one that should be right. Wilson is unprotected there too.


So I don't get 4 keepers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 23154
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
XU Lou wrote:
Anonymous3 wrote:
Is Russell Wilson being kept by Lou? He's listed as a protected keeper, but doesn't have the 'k' next to his name and he's listed as a FA in the player list.


Actually, I kept Freeman, Reed and Langford...but I had to go back and check. J, if it is too late to change, I will take whatever.


I think it's good. Langford is listed as a keeper on the player list page, just not on your team page or the protected keepers page. The player list page is the one that should be right. Wilson is unprotected there too.

That's...really odd.

The draft results page is correct, but his team page is not correct. In the section that i set the draft at, it's also correct. I'm going to assume that it'll fix itself after our draft tonight...i hope. Doesn't appear to be anything i can do.
_________________
If you're not in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

~T.S. Eliot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 3643
Location: 12,998 ft above sea level
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will trade both Tate and Decker for a better WR.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymous3


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 3643
Location: 12,998 ft above sea level
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm projected to beat Ocho by .01 to end the season hahahaha
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 26419
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
I'm projected to beat Ocho by .01 to end the season hahahaha


wait, you are looking at the last game already? If I lose by that, I will drive down to bloomington to find you and kick you in the nuts Very Happy
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group