You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Prospects to keep an eye on '17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 11223
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
According to Tony Pauline,

The Bucs have a scheduled private workout with Kareem Hunt from Toledo




This makes me so happy we are officially looking at RB!


I love Kareem hunt. His patience and vision with one cut ability to explode through the hole reminds me of Leveon bell. Solid receiver and pass protector. He's really underrated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 11223
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
All of these guys have been discussed as possibilities at 19. Obviously not everyone is going to slip, but for discussion, if the following guys are on the board at 19 who are your top 3? I'd assume we go BPA.

OJ Howard
Derek Barnett
Dalvin Cook
Jabrill Peppers
Corey Davis
Mike Williams
Christian McCaffrey


Davis
Barnett
Howard
Then I'd take peppers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 12320
Location: Mack on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
All of these guys have been discussed as possibilities at 19. Obviously not everyone is going to slip, but for discussion, if the following guys are on the board at 19 who are your top 3? I'd assume we go BPA.

OJ Howard
Derek Barnett
Dalvin Cook
Jabrill Peppers
Corey Davis
Mike Williams
Christian McCaffrey


I like all of these guys.

I'd go Howard, Barnett and Williams.
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Jameis Winston 4,090 YDs 28 TDs 18 INTs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LazyBoyFil


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 1638
Location: Bradenton,FL
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
All of these guys have been discussed as possibilities at 19. Obviously not everyone is going to slip, but for discussion, if the following guys are on the board at 19 who are your top 3? I'd assume we go BPA.

OJ Howard
Derek Barnett
Dalvin Cook
Jabrill Peppers
Corey Davis
Mike Williams
Christian McCaffrey


Barnett


Peppers
Davis
Cook
McCaffrey
Mike WIlliams
Howard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LazyBoyFil


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 1638
Location: Bradenton,FL
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in what I thought was a surprising turn of events

Mike Mayock's new rankings features Peppers as his top rated Safety Shocked even over jamal adams

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000794141/article/mike-mayocks-2017-nfl-draft-position-rankings-20
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 38534
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
in what I thought was a surprising turn of events

Mike Mayock's new rankings features Peppers as his top rated Safety Shocked even over jamal adams

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000794141/article/mike-mayocks-2017-nfl-draft-position-rankings-20

He's gotta do something to keep people clicking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 12320
Location: Mack on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
in what I thought was a surprising turn of events

Mike Mayock's new rankings features Peppers as his top rated Safety Shocked even over jamal adams

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000794141/article/mike-mayocks-2017-nfl-draft-position-rankings-20

He's gotta do something to keep people clicking.


He's not what he used to be that's for sure. DJ has taken over his spot as top dog around there.
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Jameis Winston 4,090 YDs 28 TDs 18 INTs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 38534
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
All of these guys have been discussed as possibilities at 19. Obviously not everyone is going to slip, but for discussion, if the following guys are on the board at 19 who are your top 3? I'd assume we go BPA.

OJ Howard
Derek Barnett
Dalvin Cook
Jabrill Peppers
Corey Davis
Mike Williams
Christian McCaffrey

Barnett
Davis
Peppers
Williams
McCaffrey
Howard
Cook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LazyBoyFil


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 1638
Location: Bradenton,FL
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
in what I thought was a surprising turn of events

Mike Mayock's new rankings features Peppers as his top rated Safety Shocked even over jamal adams

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000794141/article/mike-mayocks-2017-nfl-draft-position-rankings-20

He's gotta do something to keep people clicking.


He's not what he used to be that's for sure. DJ has taken over his spot as top dog around there.


really? why would you say he's dropped off?

I've always really liked Mayock and his opinions ive often agreed with

but Peppers #1? maybe over Hooker do to his injury, but no way over Adams, just no way
id really like an explanation on that one
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 38534
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.joebucsfan.com/2017/03/joe-mixon-no-19/#more-175446
Quote:
Remember when the Bucs, beyond desperate for an edge rusher, were one of two teams in the running to land social menace Greg Hardy? Licht passed after internal discussions and then told Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times the decision was because he “didn’t feel good about it.”

Something I completely forgot about. And Tyreek Hill would've been a great fit for us last year too, yet we passed.

I think we can rule out Mixon and anyone with similar baggage for the foreseeable future.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 4775
Location: NC...Panthers suck!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
All of these guys have been discussed as possibilities at 19. Obviously not everyone is going to slip, but for discussion, if the following guys are on the board at 19 who are your top 3? I'd assume we go BPA.

OJ Howard
Derek Barnett
Dalvin Cook
Jabrill Peppers
Corey Davis
Mike Williams
Christian McCaffrey

Barnett
Davis
Peppers
Williams
McCaffrey
Howard
Cook

I'd say my biggest surprise with your list is how low Howard is.

Out of all the prospects I'd say he is the one everyone is all over the board on.
_________________

Smack ^
Make Tampa Famous, Jameis!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 38534
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
All of these guys have been discussed as possibilities at 19. Obviously not everyone is going to slip, but for discussion, if the following guys are on the board at 19 who are your top 3? I'd assume we go BPA.

OJ Howard
Derek Barnett
Dalvin Cook
Jabrill Peppers
Corey Davis
Mike Williams
Christian McCaffrey

Barnett
Davis
Peppers
Williams
McCaffrey
Howard
Cook

I'd say my biggest surprise with your list is how low Howard is.

Out of all the prospects I'd say he is the one everyone is all over the board on.

I understand that Howard looks like he's gonna be a good NFL TE. I get it. But I think we have bigger needs and the other prospects are on par with or not far behind Howard, in my opinion.


Last edited by bucsfan333 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
indifference


Joined: 08 Nov 2010
Posts: 3566
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
All of these guys have been discussed as possibilities at 19. Obviously not everyone is going to slip, but for discussion, if the following guys are on the board at 19 who are your top 3? I'd assume we go BPA.

OJ Howard
Derek Barnett
Dalvin Cook
Jabrill Peppers
Corey Davis
Mike Williams
Christian McCaffrey
My list as follows

Barnett
Cook
Howard
Peppers
Williams
McCaffrey
Davis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 4775
Location: NC...Panthers suck!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The concensus top choice looks to be Barnett. The guys tied up for second seem to be Davis and Peppers. Solidify he D or make the offense a force for many years to come. Good moves all around.
_________________

Smack ^
Make Tampa Famous, Jameis!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 9615
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
All of these guys have been discussed as possibilities at 19. Obviously not everyone is going to slip, but for discussion, if the following guys are on the board at 19 who are your top 3? I'd assume we go BPA.

OJ Howard
Derek Barnett
Dalvin Cook
Jabrill Peppers
Corey Davis
Mike Williams
Christian McCaffrey

In order:
1. Howard
2. Cook
3. Davis
4. McCaffrey
5. Peppers
6. Barnett
7. Williams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 41 of 53

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group