You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns Forum Fantasy Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
#1 seed Cool

Feels good to have outscored the #1 seed.

Buno kicked all of our butts in that category though

Its a great thing that I had an amazing offensive this year because it seems like everyone was having their best weeks against me.

Everyone that had 1300+ points scored against them all finished under .500 except for me.

but I stand true to the point that it seems like everyone has their best game against me...point taken, look at the first round of the playoffs. All year couldnt score over 135 points and he is on pace for 162 and is currently sitting at 149.5.

I only ended up getting 95pts, which would of won me any other match up except for Zeller.

DAMN YOU LEVON BELL!!!

I auto drafted Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You were in the lower league last year, right? If so, that means all 4 remaining teams in the playoffs were lower league last year which makes sense, that league was only lower by name. It should have been called the elite league. We are doing this without Bwick who was probably the strongest member of our league along with bosko.
mas_atc

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
#1 seed Cool

Its a great thing that I had an amazing offensive this year because it seems like everyone was having their best weeks against me.

Everyone that had 1300+ points scored against them all finished under .500 except for me.

but I stand true to the point that it seems like everyone has their best game against me...point taken, look at the first round of the playoffs. All year couldnt score over 135 points and he is on pace for 162 and is currently sitting at 149.5.

I only ended up getting 95pts, which would of won me any other match up except for Zeller.

DAMN YOU LEVON BELL!!!

You were in the lower league last year, right? If so, that means all 4 remaining teams in the playoffs were lower league last year which makes sense, that league was only lower by name. It should have been called the elite league. We are doing this without Bwick who was probably the strongest member of our league along with bosko.

I actually was the commish of the upper league last two years but the way we intended it and the way it ended up you are right there was just two equally separate leagues.

I actually entered into the draft at round 9 cause I thought it was an hour later so I came in a half hour late. The computer did a great job getting three big name running backs (one of whom was suspended and one is on IR). I was just twisting the knife a bit for buno.

RG3:

Jamar Taylor:
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
#1 seed Cool

DAMN YOU LEVON BELL!!!

I actually was the commish of the upper league last two years but the way we intended it and the way it ended up you are right there was just two equally separate leagues.

I actually entered into the draft at round 9 cause I thought it was an hour later so I came in a half hour late. The computer did a great job getting three big name running backs (one of whom was suspended and one is on IR). I was just twisting the knife a bit for buno.

Oh, so you were upper league.

Bosko:

bosko1616

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
#1 seed Cool

DAMN YOU LEVON BELL!!!

Oh, so you were upper league.

Bosko:

i dominated last year. Freeman,Brown,and Julio. This year I've had to be much more strategic with Green going down. Thomas I'm going to beat that [inappropriate/removed] if I meet you in the finala
mas_atc

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
#1 seed Cool

DAMN YOU LEVON BELL!!!

RG3:

Jamar Taylor:
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
#1 seed Cool

DAMN YOU LEVON BELL!!!

hehe he had a bad year for a team that scored that many points.

Zel had a great record for a team that scored a crappy amount of points early in the year but he has come on strong and is a legitimate contender for the title.

Bosko will probably score 35 points tonight, that being the Seahawks defense against the Rams. I see 2 TD and a slew of embarrassing moments for the Rams offense. You will have your work cut out for you this week. Maybe Bell scores another 50 though...

Still, I have to root for me and Bosko this week. We go way back, 2 years I think. Either him, me or Bwick won the league the last 2 years (I added myself in there for no good reason) so this year I need to take him out.

Hope McDonalds is okay.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zell's bench is rocking today!

Looks like I'll have to represent the lower league in the finals.

Go Lower league!
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before the season started Mas and I each agreed to put up $500 for each team that made the championship game. We didn't want to say anything before it was set because we wanted teams to stay active for the sake of competition and not for monetary gain.

Also Mas agreed to give a new car (or $20k) to whoever wins the championship.

So if anyone drops a player that won't help him but will help me I will split the $20k with you or let you use the car on weekends.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Before the season started Mas and I each agreed to put up $500 for each team that made the championship game. We didn't want to say anything before it was set because we wanted teams to stay active for the sake of competition and not for monetary gain.

So if anyone drops a player that won't help him but will help me I will split the $20k with you or let you use the car on weekends.

Jordy Nelson ?
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

Jordy Nelson ?

Quit trying to cheat you cheater I was just joking!

(check your pm)
sdrawkcab321

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tied this week lulz

2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
I tied this week lulz

Looks like horny had the tiebreaker. Probably decided by seeding. You can get that 11th place finish with a win this week, at least you will be consistent with finishing 11th in the regular and postseason.

You were in the thick of it for awhile, 6-4 (I was 5-5) and tied for first in the division I believe. You and horny would have both been in had you just won one of your last couple games, or even tied.
sdrawkcab321

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:
I tied this week lulz

Looks like horny had the tiebreaker. Probably decided by seeding. You can get that 11th place finish with a win this week, at least you will be consistent with finishing 11th in the regular and postseason.

You were in the thick of it for awhile, 6-4 (I was 5-5) and tied for first in the division I believe. You and horny would have both been in had you just won one of your last couple games, or even tied.

I blame Russell Wilson and gronk. The rest of my team was solid until those two screwed it up by getting hurt or not producing.

2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
mas_atc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck this week Thomas!

Just kidding I hate you Twisted Evil

Just kidding again. I want to have your babies Embarassed

RG3:

Jamar Taylor:
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
Good luck this week Thomas!

Just kidding I hate you Twisted Evil

Just kidding again. I want to have your babies Embarassed

Same to you.

But you can't have my babies.

You have to purchase them like anyone else.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: