You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PS4 Thread Version 5.0!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few more ps2 games added to ps4.

What's the deal with Konami? Are they done producing games, or selling their product?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the monthly free PS Plus games, once I add it to my library I can go back and download it later, right? Or do I need to download the game before the month ends?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heimdallr wrote:
For the monthly free PS Plus games, once I add it to my library I can go back and download it later, right? Or do I need to download the game before the month ends?

I'd assume once it's in your library you're golden
KManX89

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
A few more ps2 games added to ps4.

What's the deal with Konami? Are they done producing games, or selling their product?

Oh gee, where do I begin with Pachinkonami? Laughing

Here's all the things, or rather middle fingers Pachinkonami has given to the gaming industry in a nutshell the last year and a half:

• Sabotaged Kojima's work on MGSV due to some contrived "budgeting" nonsense.
  • Forced Kojima, the motherfuggin' MASTERMIND of the MGS series, out the door along with Koji Iragashi, the brains behind CV.
  • Announced they were abandoning all future AAA games (and pretty much their fans in the process) for mobile gaming and FRIGGIN' PACHINKO MACHINES!
  • Abruptly cancelled Silent Hills, arguably the most hyped SH game ever.
  • Removed P.T. from the PS Store.
  • Had allegations come out of them treating their staff like [inappropriate/removed].
  • Banned Kojima from the VGAs (talk about biting the hand that spoon fed you for 2 decades).
  • Desperately needing to hit it out of the park in order to win their fans back, goes and makes a new Metal Gear game: Metal Gear: Zombie Edition! LMAO, you can't make this shiz up. Laughing

So, they're not technically done with gaming at this stage, but they might as well be. They've made it abundantly clear that they're just going to eff up anything they touch. Or hold it hostage in favor of whorehouse slot machines. I wish they'd just sell off everything they have to a publisher who can actually do something worthwhile with these franchises they're bludgeoning, but we all know they're not going to do that unless they outright go bankrupt.

TL;DR: Fawk Konami. They're the Japanese EA/Activision.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
The X-Wing VR mission is probably the greatest video game experience I've ever had. It's not the most polished or complete game (due to it not being a full sized game) this would easily be a console seller if they made it a full game. All the other VR games are neat, but nothing more. This takes the cake. All those hours playing the original XWing game has a lot to do with it though.

Also stoked Jtagg took the dive.

Did you get the VR?? I just want to play it but at the same time, I don't b/c it'll only encourage and tease me to purchase it earlier than I am planning on. Gotta wait for it to drop in price or find one on CL late next year when someone hopefully just gets sick of it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got hacked. Not happy about it at all. They added some random guy's credit card too and charged it $99.99 in order to purchase FIFA Deluxe Edition.

Quote:
I like PFF.

Go straight to hell.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all don't use two step authentication?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:

I just set it up. Didn't know about it
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

I just set it up. Didn't know about it

Coworker told me about it after I set up my profile otherwise I wouldn't have either. I assumed it was common knowledge and I was naive lol. If anything has two step authentication, I use it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NickButera wrote:
The X-Wing VR mission is probably the greatest video game experience I've ever had. It's not the most polished or complete game (due to it not being a full sized game) this would easily be a console seller if they made it a full game. All the other VR games are neat, but nothing more. This takes the cake. All those hours playing the original XWing game has a lot to do with it though.

Also stoked Jtagg took the dive.

Did you get the VR?? I just want to play it but at the same time, I don't b/c it'll only encourage and tease me to purchase it earlier than I am planning on. Gotta wait for it to drop in price or find one on CL late next year when someone hopefully just gets sick of it.

I did. and don't buy it. There's not nearly enough content to enjoy it consistently. Right now it's simply a fun thing to show off when company comes over. Other than the X-Wing VR mission, and possibly the new Jaunt app (checking that out this weekend), it's all just OK. ....Dat X-Wing mission though.... Shocked

PSX didn't help either, nothing on the horizon the looks amazing. For the only affordable home VR for dedicated gaming, you'd think Sony would put their weight behind this, and it just doesn't look like they are yet.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Tyty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVERYONE!!

There is a flash sale in the ps store and I think it's going on from now til the 23rd.

A bunch of games are only $4-5

I got:
Tomb Raider
Payday 2
Knack
The Order 1886

For just $20
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash Sale on PSN right now. Just got Tom Raider: Definitive Edition for $5 Shocked

they also have Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for $5. Anyone like that game?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heimdallr wrote:
Flash Sale on PSN right now. Just got Tom Raider: Definitive Edition for $5 Shocked

I'm all for gender equality but it was completely unnecessary to make a game about a protagonist named Tom Raider

And I went into sleeping dogs with low expectations and walked away thoroughly impressed. I played it so much that for a while I couldn't comprehend why my wife was driving in the right lane when she should've been driving in the left oncoming one.
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Heimdallr wrote:

I'm all for gender equality but it was completely unnecessary to make a game about a protagonist named Tom Raider

And I went into sleeping dogs with low expectations and walked away thoroughly impressed. I played it so much that for a while I couldn't comprehend why my wife was driving in the right lane when she should've been driving in the left oncoming one.

Laughing

I got Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs and Dark Cloud 2 for $13.92. Very happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up the order, considering dark cloud, I've already beat tomb raider on PS3, is it worth it to buy again? I've got quite a back log already

Sllim Pickens wrote:
There should be a thread for UM fans and GB fans to sit and talk about how amazing their teams are with each other.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: