You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pokemon Go
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just turned it on for the first time since like August. I checked the gym nearby and it's all the same dudes that used to take the gyms a half year ago. It's really kinda sad to see Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeEvans


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 25177
Location: 410 MD
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
I just turned it on for the first time since like August. I checked the gym nearby and it's all the same dudes that used to take the gyms a half year ago. It's really kinda sad to see Laughing
I don't see anything wrong with people enjoying something and sticking with it. It's not a lot different than people playing clash of clans or any other mobile game.
_________________

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jeezy Fanatic


Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 26086
Location: Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
Tyty wrote:
I just turned it on for the first time since like August. I checked the gym nearby and it's all the same dudes that used to take the gyms a half year ago. It's really kinda sad to see Laughing
I don't see anything wrong with people enjoying something and sticking with it. It's not a lot different than people playing clash of clans or any other mobile game.


I logged back in for the first time a few weeks ago on one of the warm days and have been playing a little again. I still think it's a pretty fun app. Maybe even a little better now that the servers aren't so overloaded.
_________________


Sig by Mike23md

"Don't need the accolades, just need the acknowledgement"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LeeEvans


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 25177
Location: 410 MD
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
Tyty wrote:
I just turned it on for the first time since like August. I checked the gym nearby and it's all the same dudes that used to take the gyms a half year ago. It's really kinda sad to see Laughing
I don't see anything wrong with people enjoying something and sticking with it. It's not a lot different than people playing clash of clans or any other mobile game.


I logged back in for the first time a few weeks ago on one of the warm days and have been playing a little again. I still think it's a pretty fun app. Maybe even a little better now that the servers aren't so overloaded.
I played it for longer than most people, I think I stopped in early November. I'll turn it on occasionally while I walk into work because I've got nothing else to do for 15 minutes but I think the core game play is just too broken at the moment to make stick around. Once you catch like 80% of the pokemon available there becomes very little to do which is a shame, they need to add some features to keep people around.
_________________

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RaykwonDaChef


Joined: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 6455
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found this game that is going into beta, that is similar to ignress/pogo, more of a RTS though.

https://terramango.com/R14YXd

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/6bwzzn/if_you_enjoy_strategy_games_were_making_a/

Seems interesting, obviously in beta so not sure how far it's gonna go.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brodie


Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 1974
Location: Oakland
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaykwonDaChef wrote:
I just found this game that is going into beta, that is similar to ignress/pogo, more of a RTS though.

https://terramango.com/R14YXd

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/6bwzzn/if_you_enjoy_strategy_games_were_making_a/

Seems interesting, obviously in beta so not sure how far it's gonna go.


Just signed up for the beta... love the concept
_________________


Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheMonarch1110


Joined: 09 Mar 2013
Posts: 645
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've still been playing since day one. Enjoying the rock type weekend this weekend. Nice to be able to catch and see more than just the usual that pops up in the area.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group