Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #30
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LION KING

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the scariest team going right now is Bootleg its going to be a good match up between Mad & Bootleg. I am wondering how JD is going to do this week vs his former owner.

GO TIGERS LOL! Wink

NEXT TIME STOMP ON HIM GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH ALL I AM SAYING ABOUT IT!
TimeForChange

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not even winning one stat heading into the weekend. My team has literally given up.

I AM SO ANGRY.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeForChange wrote:
I am not even winning one stat heading into the weekend. My team has literally given up.

I AM SO ANGRY.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Far from over. A weekend can change anything
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TimeForChange

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since my season has come to an end here is a fun review of my team:

Best Draft Pick: Jared Eickhoff. One of the only guys to make it through the season on my team. One of 4 guys I actually drafted to stay (McCullers (DL), Ross (DL), Pederson, Upton). He has been consistent and average.

Worst Draft Pick: Tyson Ross. One terrible start in April and then DL all year.

Best Pickup: Alex Bregman. Keeper going into next year and really strong finish for next year.

Worst Pickup: Yulieski Gurriel. Used my #2 waiver wire pickup on this guy and he really has been meh overall and not worthy of a keeper pick.

Best Trade: JD Martinez. A possible keeper for me and really carried my team into the playoffs. What a surge after his return to the DL.

Worst Trade: Cole Hamels. Added him via trade but I didn't think I would have time with personal life things going on so I just started trading away parts of my team. Just an example of the multiple trades I made moving quality SP for picks. I really could have used SP during my stretch run.

Keepers moving forward:

C Sanchez
1B Freeman
3B Bregman
3B Arenado
OF Martinez

(Not settled on keepers yet)
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my team would have overcame the horrid batting week. But it couldn't overcome horrible batting AND horrible managing. If I would have just kept all players in and kept up with the lineups I would have won, but I miscalculated and left players out on purpose.

Good week Detfan, you were definitely the better manager and deserved this week, now go win it all! Smile
1King

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I would have made the playoffs, I would have beat everyone except for detfan this week.

Sad

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
nagahide13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woof. Some super close games in the 1st round.

Close call, LK. You had a great season! Managed to field a really competitive team while still building a nice core for the future. Best of luck in the future seasons, eh?
LION KING

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my computer crashed yesterday and wasn't able to log on Sunday to make any line up changes for players not playing today. total sucks tits to lose a tie match up 2 times already in this league.

But your SP EARNED you his win hands down the difference this week if i would of gotten anything from them i might of pulled his off.

but congrats i would rather make playoffs every year then get beaten bye a tiebreaker then get smoked lol but 2 times ! But i am using a very old exp windows system lab top and it wouldn't even let me log in to espn everytime i tried it froze yet i could see the league site and watch everything i couldn't make any roster moves as of sat afternoon kind of glad i made my sp moves way before sat! O yeah my keyboard letters are warn off so i don't care about spelling or caps lol typing on this is A@@@@@!

LION KING

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey phreak can you edit lineups if so i need escobar at uTL spot and solarte moved to 2nd if you can do it. if you can i should of gotten in here sat and asked yeah my bad. anyway anyone know why your monitor would go on and then off bye itself then i can push it back on and be right back on the same page then it goes off again right away? Does that mean my monitor is bad or my graphic card it connects too ?

LION KING

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay good news it was only the monitor so I got a bigger one and a new graphic card because my fan wasn't working right anyway it was starting to make a noise why risk it breaking next.

I am at least happy it wasn't the computer !

nagahide13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost lost because of tinkering. Shocked

I got pretty drunk on Saturday night, and woke up with that roster set late on Sunday.

I should have just benched all of my pitchers, but I guess I decided to chase K's, while assuming there was no way all 3 SP would pitch so badly that I could tie in Losses and lose one of the other pitching categories at the same time. Trying to chase k's, (which i failed at) I lost BAA and tied L's. Bad move, but I got lucky with the tie breaker.
LION KING

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nagahide13 wrote:
I almost lost because of tinkering. Shocked

I got pretty drunk on Saturday night, and woke up with that roster set late on Sunday.

I should have just benched all of my pitchers, but I guess I decided to chase K's, while assuming there was no way all 3 SP would pitch so badly that I could tie in Losses and lose one of the other pitching categories at the same time. Trying to chase k's, (which i failed at) I lost BAA and tied L's. Bad move, but I got lucky with the tie breaker.

Yeap Starting pitching was the whole key, in the end bad outings killed me over all but the kiss of death was on Sunday when I had a 1 save lead with 3 chances to 1 for a save on Sunday and I got ZERO & we tied that stat. I was totally shocked losing that stat.

LION KING

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, Jose Fernandez SP Miami was killed in boating accident !

That dude was awesome so sad.

nagahide13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
OMG, Jose Fernandez SP Miami was killed in boating accident !

That dude was awesome so sad.

Yeah. It's crazy. RIP.
Louis Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good matchup Phreak, came down to the last day. Good matchup brother.

Sig by El Ramster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 14 of 69

Jump to: