You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

orlando magic thread: small ball
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Its A Sabotage


Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 38219
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:18 am    Post subject: orlando magic thread: small ball Reply with quote



projected roster:
pg payton | augustin | watson | napier
sg fournier | hezonja | meeks
sf gordon | green| hezonja | marble
pf ibaka | gordon
c vucevic | ibaka

pg payton | augustin | watson | napier
sg fournier | hezonja | meeks
sf henzonja| green | marble
pf gordon
c ibaka | vucevic
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KiwiFan94


Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Posts: 10425
Location: Texas
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the versatility of this roster, now I really hope that Zimmerman and Poythress makes the roster.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 19392
Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah zimmerman doing a lot of stuff. didn't know his skill set was so diverse.

him & marble both looking nice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 16465
Location: CL on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
woah zimmerman doing a lot of stuff. didn't know his skill set was so diverse.

him & marble both looking nice.


Yeah, Zimmerman came out looking good, so did niang for Pacers.
_________________

Colts 2015-2020 Roster/Cap
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MMAJunkie


Joined: 24 Apr 2016
Posts: 1368
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KiwiFan94 wrote:
I love the versatility of this roster, now I really hope that Zimmerman and Poythress makes the roster.


Poythress is trash.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 5450
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Payton
Fournier
Gordon
Ibaka
Vuc

Augustin
Meeks
Hezonja
Green
Biyombo
_________________


^^el ramster^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KiwiFan94


Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Posts: 10425
Location: Texas
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MMAJunkie wrote:
KiwiFan94 wrote:
I love the versatility of this roster, now I really hope that Zimmerman and Poythress makes the roster.


Poythress is trash.


Just his first game, I feel he will get better the next few games.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KiwiFan94


Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Posts: 10425
Location: Texas
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in love with this off season we have so much versatility plus we really didn't break the bank to do it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MMAJunkie


Joined: 24 Apr 2016
Posts: 1368
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KiwiFan94 wrote:
Just his first game, I feel he will get better the next few games.


He sucked during his 4 years at Kentucky too. He's just not very good, likely a D-League/Euro-League guy. Not skilled enough to be a 3 and not big enough to be a 4.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 19392
Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KiwiFan94 wrote:
I'm in love with this off season we have so much versatility plus we really didn't break the bank to do it.


love it too man.

FO loves Payton, but I'd be trying to package him + Vuc and get a PG that's an actual "good" starter.

2-5 is pretty locked in as Fournier, Gordon, Ibaka, Biyombo imo. Really happy w/ that. Need a PG that can shoot for this starting line-up to work though imo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KiwiFan94


Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Posts: 10425
Location: Texas
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
KiwiFan94 wrote:
I'm in love with this off season we have so much versatility plus we really didn't break the bank to do it.


love it too man.

FO loves Payton, but I'd be trying to package him + Vuc and get a PG that's an actual "good" starter.

2-5 is pretty locked in as Fournier, Gordon, Ibaka, Biyombo imo. Really happy w/ that. Need a PG that can shoot for this starting line-up to work though imo.


Biyombo is easily my favorite signing since Shard, I really hope he continues to blossom here under Vogel. I love the rotation we are going to have at the 4/5 spot.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 20802
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really interested in your team.

Thoughts on Hezonja?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
11sanchez11


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 18331
Location: Tucson, AZ
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Suns are terrible this year, I'll be a Magic fan the rest of the year.
_________________

El ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KiwiFan94


Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Posts: 10425
Location: Texas
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
Really interested in your team.

Thoughts on Hezonja?


I really like what Hezo brings to the table, he has a really good feel for the game and is a unconscious shooter. I really hope he takes a step forward in his game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 5450
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KiwiFan94 wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Really interested in your team.

Thoughts on Hezonja?


I really like what Hezo brings to the table, he has a really good feel for the game and is a unconscious shooter. I really hope he takes a step forward in his game.


Me too. He is only 21. We really need Elf, AG or Mario to take their game to that next level.

Vogel put together a pretty damn good coaching staff. Hopefully they can develop the young guys and get the most out of them.
_________________


^^el ramster^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group