Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dallas Cowboys Luxury Suite Sign Ups
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Runaway Jim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would probably work better if we aimed for regular seats instead of a luxury suite. More people could afford it and we could make it happen regardless of how many want to participate.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:
This would probably work better if we aimed for regular seats instead of a luxury suite. More people could afford it and we could make it happen regardless of how many want to participate.

It's true. The scary thing about the suite idea is even if we did get 20 people to show interest(which we weren't able to do), if we got down to the wire and just 1 person backed out, then the price changes for everyone. Which could obviously cause a domino effect of problems.

I do like the idea of meeting up with you guys once a year(or every other year), to catch a game. I personally think it would be a blast to watch a live game with a group of the biggest Cowboys fans on the planet. Sure it would be a super time in a luxury suite but we could just get a row of 10 seats right on the 50 yard line. If someone can't make it because real life gets in the way, the other 9 could still go without any hang ups.

Maybe we will be good luck, and the Cowboys win every time we go....

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Desperado82

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Runaway Jim wrote:

It's true. The scary thing about the suite idea is even if we did get 20 people to show interest(which we weren't able to do), if we got down to the wire and just 1 person backed out, then the price changes for everyone. Which could obviously cause a domino effect of problems.

I do like the idea of meeting up with you guys once a year(or every other year), to catch a game. I personally think it would be a blast to watch a live game with a group of the biggest Cowboys fans on the planet. Sure it would be a super time in a luxury suite but we could just get a row of 10 seats right on the 50 yard line. If someone can't make it because real life gets in the way, the other 9 could still go without any hang ups.

I could do that option. Not this year since I'm already planning on going out to California for a week in October and then driving up to Portland, ME for two days in November...but definitely next year.

^^^El Rammy
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Runaway Jim wrote:

Thought of this as well. Only thing I can really think of is everyone needs to pay by (x) number of days before and once it's done, it's done. I don't know, really no good way of doing this without potentially causing an issue for someone.

Quote:

I'd be game for that as well. Have checked prices. What does it typically run?

Adopt a Cowboy: Anthony Hitchens: 39 tkl | 39 asst | 1.5 SK | 0 INT | 1 PD
DaBoys

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
Runaway Jim wrote:

Thought of this as well. Only thing I can really think of is everyone needs to pay by (x) number of days before and once it's done, it's done. I don't know, really no good way of doing this without potentially causing an issue for someone.

Quote:

I'd be game for that as well. Have checked prices. What does it typically run?

Good seats are anywhere from 400-800 per seat. I just looked at a row of 5 seats, pretty close to the field, and maybe on the 35 yard line for $612.00/seat(Giants home opener).

That's why getting a suite for 800 per person was so intriguing because it's practically the same price, but you get soooo much more. This way is a lot less complicated though.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Northland wrote:
Think I might drive down to Cleveland when the Boys are in town.

Me too. Gonna buy couple days before the game, to see if one I can get a cheap deal, and two know the weather. Windy and cold is miserable in Browns stadium.
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have season tickets in the upper deck behind the goal posts. It isn't a suite or 50 yard line but they're $81 face value and can normally be found for anywhere from $60-100 in the days leading up to the game.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys it has been a while since i post mainly because i forgot my password and which email was used to sign up Embarassed

Anyways I was able to figure it out. The idea of a suite sounds amazing and i know is a bit more expensive but in my case it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity/event. You can count me in as far as the suite whether is this year or next.

Also just to throw an idea out there since there aren't enough people I'm guessing the cap for the suite is 20? An idea would be that if for example someone wants to bring his wife or, brother, uncle etc it can be at half price. It would still bring the overall price down for everyone. Imo the more people the merrier so its a double benefit.
Calvert28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I know this is kinda dead right now. But I was thinking. Since it's so expensive right now because we have so few people. Why not pick a game and go to the opposing team forum and try to recruit people to help further split the cost?
Moz, bad teams pick in the top 5.That's the way the draft works.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets say we pick a mid-late season game for 2017. Thats ~12-14 months away. We set up some sort of 'paypal esque' page with someone we trust (I can do it, Id also trust HT and Slam among others) and we start putting in monthly payments now: ~$50-75/mo per person. That way we have over a year to get to the 20-25 people we need to make it happen.

That - or if we arent trying to go to fancy - we just all do party passes (or individual seats) and put the money towards tailgating like crazy. That would be a helluva lot cheaper. It would be a lot of fun, we could all hang out, but the seats could/might be crap.

Adopted Cowboy - Jaylon Smith - Stats:NERVE FIRING!
Cicero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently moved to the UK, but if we could get a 100% commitment from everyone who signed up and we planned it well, I'd fly back stateside and meet up with you fellas once a year.

Would be awesome to meet, tailgate, and enjoy a game in person! Cool

Malik wrote:
Dak is very good at recognizing blitzs, makes audibles at the line, consistently stands tall in the pocket, immediately took command of the team as a leader.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Lets say we pick a mid-late season game for 2017. Thats ~12-14 months away. We set up some sort of 'paypal esque' page with someone we trust (I can do it, Id also trust HT and Slam among others) and we start putting in monthly payments now: ~$50-75/mo per person. That way we have over a year to get to the 20-25 people we need to make it happen.

That - or if we arent trying to go to fancy - we just all do party passes (or individual seats) and put the money towards tailgating like crazy. That would be a helluva lot cheaper. It would be a lot of fun, we could all hang out, but the seats could/might be crap.

That sounds more like something we deserve.

DaBoys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

updated list of all who have expressed interest

1. DaBoys
2. WizardHawk
3. anthbes24
4. GeneralDissaray
5. The_Slamman
6. Calvert28
7. Matts4313
8. Runaway Jim
9. JWingate
10. The R.Williams Experience
11. Texas_OutLaw7
12. cboyzphan21
13. Cicero
14. DalCowboyzRule

TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be interested in 2017, but hard to say because I moved halfway around the world. It would also depend on work and whether I could plan a trip to the states.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheStarStillShines wrote:
I could be interested in 2017, but hard to say because I moved halfway around the world. It would also depend on work and whether I could plan a trip to the states.

Shocked He's alive!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: