Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dallas Cowboys Luxury Suite Sign Ups
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be awesome, but out of my price range right now. If this does become an annual thing, hopefully I can make one in the future

^El Ramster

Cicero wrote:
You're the Tony Romo we never deserved.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As it stand right now, If everyone on the list had the time to go, and we got the $18,000.00 suite, we are looking at

$2,000.00 per

Not bad, but the best way to drive the price down is to get more peeps.

The cheapest price we can get is $770.00 per person.

Which is a pretty darn good deal, seeing that a regular ticket is inching close to that.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Calvert28

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
Kinda need to decide on a game here too. Probably will have a big effect on some. Early season would be tough for me to swing.

I assumed the Thanksgiving game and the day after Christmas game are out of the mix.

NY Giants [9/11] 4:25pm
Chicago [9/25] 8:30pm
Cincy [10/9] 4:25pm
Philadelphia [10/30] 8:30pm
Baltimore [11/20] 1:00pm
Tampa Bay [12/18] 8:30pm

The Ravens game is probably going to be the easiest to afford. It's against an AFC opponent that doesn't have a fan base that travels well.

Tampa might be better though and more fun depending on how they progress.
Moz, bad teams pick in the top 5.That's the way the draft works.
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvert28 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
Kinda need to decide on a game here too. Probably will have a big effect on some. Early season would be tough for me to swing.

I assumed the Thanksgiving game and the day after Christmas game are out of the mix.

The Ravens game is probably going to be the easiest to afford. It's against an AFC opponent that doesn't have a fan base that travels well.

Tampa probably is best way to go. It's a night game which is a little more fun IMO. And, it's probably a little cheaper as well.
The R.Williams Experience

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

As some of you know, I'm a very VERY long time lurker. I've definitely spent over 10 years on the site checking multiple times a day. I'm going to the Ravens game (my first Cowboys home game!) this year as well as the Rams game in my hometown L.A. and also probably the Vikings game in Minnesota. If you end up going to the Ravens game I might pop by to say hi at a tailgate but I already have tickets. If you end up going to the TB game I could be interested if we get the price lower. I understand if you aren't enthused to watch a game with a luker but it sounds like you need some bodies so sign me up tentatively for TB.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The R.Williams Experience wrote:
Hey guys,

As some of you know, I'm a very VERY long time lurker. I've definitely spent over 10 years on the site checking multiple times a day. I'm going to the Ravens game (my first Cowboys home game!) this year as well as the Rams game in my hometown L.A. and also probably the Vikings game in Minnesota. If you end up going to the Ravens game I might pop by to say hi at a tailgate but I already have tickets. If you end up going to the TB game I could be interested if we get the price lower. I understand if you aren't enthused to watch a game with a luker but it sounds like you need some bodies so sign me up tentatively for TB.

I've seen your posts.

I was actually hoping more lurkers would pop out of the woods for this. You're tentative guy #10. Frankly the whole thing is tenative at this point. Other lurks don't have to be a boss like TRWE and slap down a paragraph. A simple "in" will suffice.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
DaBoys

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Calvert28 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

Tampa probably is best way to go. It's a night game which is a little more fun IMO. And, it's probably a little cheaper as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing them. Young team with some up and coming talent.

Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The R.Williams Experience wrote:
Hey guys,

Current plan is for me and my best friend (Tampa fan) to go to the Tampa game. So...if we can get it to the 700 range per...

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Calvert28 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

Correction: We play the Lions on Monday night the day after christmas. We play TB in a morning game on Dec. 18.

My preference would be the Lions game on Monday night.
Superfluous

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool idea but not feasible at those prices quoted. You may be able to find a whole suite on stub hub at a lower price, but would likely be too short notice to plan.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Would be awesome, but out of my price range right now. If this does become an annual thing, hopefully I can make one in the future

You know I was expecting you to come thru for all of us on that application you put in with the organization. Guess that isn't happening?

Anyway, I think I'm going to have to step back from this a little. The more I look at the cost of ticket and getting down there the more it goes up. After checking around on airline tickets and motel, and adding in the game ticket, I figure I'm looking at neighborhood of $1500 minimum. I can swing it, just not sure I should, as it is a bit of a spur of the moment thing.

I would also suggest this get a sticky from a Mod. There seems to be a genuine interest in making this happen at some point and I don't want this to get shoved aside. Getting 20-30 people together from possibly all parts of North America is a huge task under any circumstance, much less 4-5 months. Should this not be feasible this year, at least this is in a place everyone can see it and can be revisited over the course of the next year as needed.

As it stands we have 4 people who are interested, just not on the relatively short notice. Given more time, maybe those 4, plus the 9 currently listed and Plan (who ends up caving in and jumps on board), would put us at 14...now we're getting in the ballpark and over the half way point.

Kiltman on the sig
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:

You know I was expecting you to come thru for all of us on that application you put in with the organization. Guess that isn't happening?

Anyway, I think I'm going to have to step back from this a little. The more I look at the cost of ticket and getting down there the more it goes up. After checking around on airline tickets and motel, and adding in the game ticket, I figure I'm looking at neighborhood of $1500 minimum. I can swing it, just not sure I should, as it is a bit of a spur of the moment thing.

I would also suggest this get a sticky from a Mod. There seems to be a genuine interest in making this happen at some point and I don't want this to get shoved aside. Getting 20-30 people together from possibly all parts of North America is a huge task under any circumstance, much less 4-5 months. Should this not be feasible this year, at least this is in a place everyone can see it and can be revisited over the course of the next year as needed.

As it stands we have 4 people who are interested, just not on the relatively short notice. Given more time, maybe those 4, plus the 9 currently listed and Plan (who ends up caving in and jumps on board), would put us at 14...now we're getting in the ballpark and over the half way point.

I agree with all of this.

flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:

Nope haha, got rejected. Such is life.

I'll go ahead and sticky this though.

^El Ramster

Cicero wrote:
You're the Tony Romo we never deserved.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
I want to do this, but I just can't give Jerry any money.

I hear the luxury suite money goes directly to tony romo, so you shouldn't have any dilemmas.

Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
I want to do this, but I just can't give Jerry any money.

I hear the luxury suite money goes directly to tony romo, so you shouldn't have any dilemmas.

Lies will not motivate me to spend money.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: