You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Game Talk #5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting by fine with a 500 gb console. Just delete whatever you're not playing regularly and you should be fine. I have like 150 gb of space right now by deleting what I don't play a lot.

Also were you talking about call of duty zombies or zombie zombies like dead island or something like that.
BayRaider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm really late but GTAV worth getting?
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayRaider wrote:

Yes
Tyty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Black Flag, Kenway refers to James Kidd as a man like every single time he talks to her before he finds out he's a she lol
KManX89

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayRaider wrote:

Absolutely.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info everyone. I have a new TV, but it isn't a 4K. I decided to just go with a 60 incher with 1080 resolution.

As far as the zombie thing goes, Tyty, i was thinking Call of Duty. My nephew had one of the Black Ops games on his PS3 and that seemed pretty fun.

When it comes to war type sims, are there any good ones out there where you are fighting in the Middle East against ISIS type bad guys?

Also, I see that they have the regular PS4 consoles and also the "slim" versions. The slim ones seem to be about $50-100 less in price. Is there any real disadvantage to the slim style?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:
Thanks for the info everyone. I have a new TV, but it isn't a 4K. I decided to just go with a 60 incher with 1080 resolution.

As far as the zombie thing goes, Tyty, i was thinking Call of Duty. My nephew had one of the Black Ops games on his PS3 and that seemed pretty fun.

When it comes to war type sims, are there any good ones out there where you are fighting in the Middle East against ISIS type bad guys?

Also, I see that they have the regular PS4 consoles and also the "slim" versions. The slim ones seem to be about $50-100 less in price. Is there any real disadvantage to the slim style?

No need to worry about reakin Isis bam we got Linda to take care of it bruh
KManX89

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More good news for Switch owners: Platinum teased Bayonetta 1 & 2 coming to the Switch.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KManX89 wrote:
BayRaider wrote:

Absolutely.

How is Free Roam and how quickly would I get bored? Could care less about story mode.
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Flag had a wonderful story with awesome pirate features. I only didn't like the modern stuff. It wasn't bad but it was super annoying hacking all the computers for no reason. The info gained from them was okay but not fascinating and you didn't get anything for getting them all. I don't know if I can call Edward my favorite assassins creed character anymore because for most of the game you aren't even an actual assassin, just going on to try to gain a fortune pirating. And his death and the fate of the jackdaw are both super underwhelming. But I guess he had to in order for his son Haytham to join the dark side.

Playing Unity now. I know it's the most hated AC game but it's really beautiful so far and the free running looks good too. All the terrible glitches at release are all cleaned up now pretty much. I only experienced one the entire time I played last time through that gave me fits and all I had to do was fast travel away and retry the puzzle.
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayRaider wrote:
KManX89 wrote:
BayRaider wrote:

Absolutely.

How is Free Roam and how quickly would I get bored? Could care less about story mode.

That's up to you. The story was a huge part for me and kinda necessary in some ways to get the full feel of the game.

Driving is neat. Franklin has a driving ability that lets you slow down time and stuff. You can do various mini games throughout the game. Racing, scuba diving I think. It's been a while.

Driving fast and killing sprees were fun back in the day with older GTA's, you may or may not have the same amount of fun doing the same thing. Up to you.
Lions017

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm giving Dragon Age: Inquisition a shot. I liked Origins well enough to finish it, and I like Bioware games in general. I guess I'm supposed to avoid some of the side missions because they're just fetch quests? That shouldn't be too hard.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions017 wrote:
I'm giving Dragon Age: Inquisition a shot. I liked Origins well enough to finish it, and I like Bioware games in general. I guess I'm supposed to avoid some of the side missions because they're just fetch quests? That shouldn't be too hard.

I've had it just sitting here installed and unplayed for a long, long time. I'm never in the mood to try it. Things I read about it made it sound too much like a single player MMO.

I too liked Origins (outside of a bit of a slog through some samey combat at one point) so I'd be interested to see if you think Inquisition is worth the time investment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought there was a Diablo thread, but I am too dumb and lazy to find it...

Has anyone tried the Necromancer expansion? Looks to me like it will be the same game but with the D2 Necromancer added in. I haven't played Diablo III in a while, and it is cheap. But I didn't really feel the need to beat the game with all classes, so just doing it with a different "new" class doesn't seem like it would be that great.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs

Mossburg

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
I thought there was a Diablo thread, but I am too dumb and lazy to find it...

Has anyone tried the Necromancer expansion? Looks to me like it will be the same game but with the D2 Necromancer added in. I haven't played Diablo III in a while, and it is cheap. But I didn't really feel the need to beat the game with all classes, so just doing it with a different "new" class doesn't seem like it would be that great.

Diablo's end game isn't about beating the game. It's about doing runs and farming for gear and trying new character builds. If you don't care about that, don't bother.

D#######

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87  Next
Page 85 of 87

Jump to: