You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Game Talk #5
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighHopes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:27 am    Post subject: Random Game Talk #5 Reply with quote

We did it! Just about 280,000 more posts and we will catch up to WAYTA!
Tyty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: Random Game Talk #5 Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:

There's only like four people that post in here but I'm sure we can catch up
HighHopes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Random Game Talk #5 Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
HighHopes wrote:

There's only like four people that post in here but I'm sure we can catch up

Add a 0 to my post count and there we go!
gillam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is

I've been on this site for years, i really don't have a clue whats happening
TheChad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready for the Steam sale starting in a couple of days.

Hopefully I'll get to pick up Rise of The Tomb Raider, The Banner Saga 2, Stardew Valley, and a few others for good prices. Total War: Warhammer, XCOM 2, and Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak could tempt me for the right price.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd pay for Total War: Warhammer (around $30), any more is a pi$$ take
Crickett

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob_shadows wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
As video games advance, I find myself drawn more and more to older games. Like... Why hasn't there been a better RPG than Knights of the Old Republic? I feel like one of the reasons I rate it so highly is because it's Star Wars, but other than maybe Witcher 3 and Mass Effect (if not for Mass Effect's horrific ending), there hasn't been a better RPG considering story and character development.

And multiplayer games were twice as fun while looking half as great. Mario Party 2-6 are probably the funnest multiplayer/party games I've ever played, followed closely by Fusion Frenzy, and those games were all Nintendo 64 era.

And it's not that I remember them fondly and don't realize how much better games have gotten because I've played them recently and they're still more fun than multiplayer/party games are today.

Speaking of KOTOR with the trend in the industry now to remake or remaster games I would LOVE to see a rebuild of KOTOR on frostbite engine.... Followed by an announcement for KOTOR 3.

Actually a part of me has hope for KOTOR 3 because during the EA conference when they were showing the thing about the future of Star Wars games someone from Bioware said "we still have stories we want to tell outside of the old republic", which I'm hoping means they are working on another true KOTOR game and not solely focusing on the MMO.

Of course it could have meant a game outside of that time period altogether but either way another Bioware star wars game that's not an MMO would definitely be good news.

I know where you guys are coming from. The game I play most of all is still Diablo 2 and that's not going to change any time soon. If they remastered old Bioware games, that would be a system seller for me. And I would probably buy wrestling games on an annual basis if they played more like Nintendo 64 wrestling games that were made by THQ but with a graphical upgrade.

Unfortunately (I don't have a link for this) I heard that the president of EA does not want to release remastered games. So that apparently won't happen. Sad

We're all hoping the next Spider-man game can recapture the magic of Spider-man 2 from the 6th generation of consoles.

Most of the games I own on the Wii old school NES/SNES I never owned back in the day for one reason or another like Zelda games, Final Fantasy games and Chrono Trigger, Starfox 64 and so on. I only bought a half a dozen full retail release games for the Wii (not counting Wii Sports) and a third of them are arcade light gun shooter ports.

I do have to say though: While we remember those old games with fondness and are getting drawn more and more to them, we're getting drawn to the cream, having already discarded the crap. It's not like older games as a whole are necessarily better than they are now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So am I the only one who hates gold skins?
KManX89

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crickett wrote:
We're all hoping the next Spider-man game can recapture the magic of Spider-man 2 from the 6th generation of consoles.

Judging by the trailer, it looks like it can. By all accounts, it looks like it has a fleshed-out combat system as opposed to the standard web-slinging and fight mechanics from the more recent Spidey games.

Plus, it's Insomniac, they don't make bad games.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao Skyrim remastered is $60? Why make a 5 year old game that expensive
TXsteeler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Lmao Skyrim remastered is $60? Why make a 5 year old game that expensive

Because it's going to sell like hotcakes to players on the new systems.

It's free to PC players who already own skyrim.

If you're a console gamer who likes skyrim you have to play it on last gen consoles and by now most people have bought the new ones and enjoy playing on them.

Not to mention the improved graphics and mod support for consoles.

It's not really a thing for pc gamers, but if your a big skyrim fan on console you can get it, and if your just a regular fan you can wait awhile until the prices drop.
biggio7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wanted an open world Spiderman game. I just thought it would be really cool and that trailer looked great. I'm always hopeful for an open world TMNT game too.

I haven't really looked into all the e3 stuff for ps4 but God of War is a plus and I think Horizon Zero Dawn will be enjoyable too.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody know if star fox zero is worth buying? If not what should I get? I own mario kart and smash.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm gonna sell my 3ds
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
I think I'm gonna sell my 3ds

I literally only bought one for Pokemon. couldn't care less about the rest of those games. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Page 1 of 87

Jump to: