Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread version 7.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 34705
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
tNv, or anyone really, do you have any experience in Central/Eastern Europe?

Wife and I are looking at two weeks in Berlin/Budapest/Vienna/Krakow/Prague (really, probably four of those), just wondering if anyone has any tips/advice.


Yo. Go to Brussels. Decided I'd rather do a week there than a few days in each of the Baltic countries. We can meet up and converse over our misery of the Titans while we drink in the Delirium. Laughing
Hahahaha. We actually just booked our flight last week...to Brussels.
_________________

Props to mike23md on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 13609
Location: Manila
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
tNv, or anyone really, do you have any experience in Central/Eastern Europe?

Wife and I are looking at two weeks in Berlin/Budapest/Vienna/Krakow/Prague (really, probably four of those), just wondering if anyone has any tips/advice.


Yo. Go to Brussels. Decided I'd rather do a week there than a few days in each of the Baltic countries. We can meet up and converse over our misery of the Titans while we drink in the Delirium. Laughing
Hahahaha. We actually just booked our flight last week...to Brussels.


Wow. No way Laughing We'll be there June 21-28 after St. Petersburg and then head to Dublin for a bit to hang with friends.
_________________
Quote:
There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 34705
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
tNv, or anyone really, do you have any experience in Central/Eastern Europe?

Wife and I are looking at two weeks in Berlin/Budapest/Vienna/Krakow/Prague (really, probably four of those), just wondering if anyone has any tips/advice.


Yo. Go to Brussels. Decided I'd rather do a week there than a few days in each of the Baltic countries. We can meet up and converse over our misery of the Titans while we drink in the Delirium. Laughing
Hahahaha. We actually just booked our flight last week...to Brussels.


Wow. No way Laughing We'll be there June 21-28 after St. Petersburg and then head to Dublin for a bit to hang with friends.
Man, this is crazy. We legit fly out of Brussels on June 20. Laughing
_________________

Props to mike23md on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 13609
Location: Manila
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
tNv, or anyone really, do you have any experience in Central/Eastern Europe?

Wife and I are looking at two weeks in Berlin/Budapest/Vienna/Krakow/Prague (really, probably four of those), just wondering if anyone has any tips/advice.


Yo. Go to Brussels. Decided I'd rather do a week there than a few days in each of the Baltic countries. We can meet up and converse over our misery of the Titans while we drink in the Delirium. Laughing
Hahahaha. We actually just booked our flight last week...to Brussels.


Wow. No way Laughing We'll be there June 21-28 after St. Petersburg and then head to Dublin for a bit to hang with friends.
Man, this is crazy. We legit fly out of Brussels on June 20. Laughing


June 20... right... a guy can take hint... Crying or Very sad
_________________
Quote:
There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group