Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OTA - CAMP - PRE-SEASON
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: PRich Reply with quote

Zman724 wrote:
Glad it's only camp & shorts because Shead keeps getting beat like a used drum. He's spending a lot of time on the grass. Get the man some Tide.

Looks like Prich is tearing it up out there
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys not discuss preseason games?

Minnesota Vikings 2016 Preseason Division Champs!
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
We hardly discuss regular season games unless its a crazy game. I think most of us wait till its over then complain about everything that went wrong.
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:

You'll find more of our discussion in the H.O.T. thread. This is more just for camp pics and whatnot.

Like SupeR said, we don't have a ton of in-game discussion. Most of us post a summary of thoughts post game.
Zman724

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boykin sure looks like RW in stills when RW was a pre-season rook.
With similar traits, Boykin should win the backup role.
Are there any other guys that could steal the backup position? Play the 2nd half in week 3 and another half in week 4 & we'll have a better idea.

Zman724

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject: Impact players for 2016 Reply with quote

With Michael & Lockett taking another step up in 2016, this could be a 30 pt/gm team.
Zman724

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre-season or not, it was an exciting ending. McEvoy goes from DB to WR? PC sure does like moving guys around looking for versatility and a certain skill level.

MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys how serious do you think Christine Michaels is? I'm thinking of taking a flier on him in a cap league. He's cheap around 1300 opposed to rookies that are at cheapest 1500 and other guys that are in the 1800 who wont see the ball.
SoS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Hey guys how serious do you think Christine Michaels is? I'm thinking of taking a flier on him in a cap league. He's cheap around 1300 opposed to rookies that are at cheapest 1500 and other guys that are in the 1800 who wont see the ball.

Definitely worth the price of admission. Ultimately, I think Michael's presence does more to hurt Rawls value than it does for any standalone value, but he's a guy the coaching staff would certainly like to see succeed. If Rawls goes down, he's a legit RB1. I'm assuming Alex Collins is going for ~1500, and I would MUCH rather have Michael. Collins is essentially insurance in case Rawls gets hurt.
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:

Definitely worth the price of admission. Ultimately, I think Michael's presence does more to hurt Rawls value than it does for any standalone value, but he's a guy the coaching staff would certainly like to see succeed. If Rawls goes down, he's a legit RB1. I'm assuming Alex Collins is going for ~1500, and I would MUCH rather have Michael. Collins is essentially insurance in case Rawls gets hurt.

Thanks man, definitely adding him to my projected roster and grabbing him as my 5th back. Hopefully someone doesn't beat me to the punch. I missed out on Lockette unfortunately. I do have RW3 manning my squad though. Hoping to land Seattle defense as well. I may as well become a Seattle NFC fan haha.
SoS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
SoS wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:

Thanks man, definitely adding him to my projected roster and grabbing him as my 5th back. Hopefully someone doesn't beat me to the punch. I missed out on Lockette unfortunately. I do have RW3 manning my squad though. Hoping to land Seattle defense as well. I may as well become a Seattle NFC fan haha.

Safe to say we have room in the forum for more fans Laughing

Wilson is a legitimate threat for QB1 this year.
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
SoS wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:

Safe to say we have room in the forum for more fans Laughing

Wilson is a legitimate threat for QB1 this year.

I've been a huge Wilson fan since he was at NC State. I believed at the time of him coming out if he was taller he would have been 2nd over all that year and not RG3. The kicker is the league I have him rushing for QB's is double stats which is awesome
Pugger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand Tanner McEvoy is on your preseason roster. How is he doing? I always got a kick out of his versatility playing WR/TE and safety at Wisconsin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
I understand Tanner McEvoy is on your preseason roster. How is he doing? I always got a kick out of his versatility playing WR/TE and safety at Wisconsin.

I think he's looked really good in a limited capacity. You may have seen him catch the game winning TD against the Chiefs Week 1. He's certainly not a guy that would ever be a starter, but he's a nice role player on deep ball 1-on-1 situations. I'm personally hoping he makes the team over guys like Kasen Williams and Kenny Lawler because he's certainly shown the most in games, though I believe I'm in the minority on that opinion.
Zman724

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Pugger wrote:

I think he's looked really good in a limited capacity. You may have seen him catch the game winning TD against the Chiefs Week 1. He's certainly not a guy that would ever be a starter, but he's a nice role player on deep ball 1-on-1 situations. I'm personally hoping he makes the team over guys like Kasen Williams and Kenny Lawler because he's certainly shown the most in games, though I believe I'm in the minority on that opinion.

McEvoy is a bubble player but if he shows in the 2nd hf vs Dallas and week 4, he'll be in. That is the attraction of free agents to the Hawks. If you compete, work hard & produce, you'll make the squad.

I'd have no problem with McEvoy. Never know when we'll need an AR hail mary.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: