Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 WR Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lod01


Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Posts: 753
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lycaons wrote:
Can anyone tell me about Courtland Sutton? Looking at some tape there looks like there's some Alshon Jeffery in his game. He skies over people for the 50-50 balls, nice body control, knows how to use his body as a shield, and always just seems to have a step on the defender in the longer vertical routes despite not looking like the fastest accelerator off the line.

Also seems to have some Brandon Marshall in his game. I'd say he's better that Jeffrey but not as good as Marshall in his prime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tannenballs


Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 3610
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me why were not talking about Corey Davis?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abe56


Joined: 21 Nov 2005
Posts: 12593
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannenballs wrote:
Can anyone tell me why were not talking about Corey Davis?


He is always being talked about
_________________
Jets, Knicks, Buckeyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 10893
Location: WI
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannenballs wrote:
Can anyone tell me why were not talking about Corey Davis?

You always come into threads and say this. There are only a handful of people here that consistently watch players and actively discuss. Out of that handful very few people discuss anything in-depth. With Corey Davis, I watched him last year. I've watched him this year. He's the same guy. We've discussed him off and on for a year and a half. There isn't much more I can say about him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingBishop


Joined: 29 Dec 2013
Posts: 8255
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannenballs wrote:
Can anyone tell me why were not talking about Corey Davis?


He's a top five player in this class what else do you want me to say?
_________________
Favorite Players in this Class:

David Njoku, Jourdan Lewis, Steven Taylor, Tedric Thompson, Marlon Mack, Brian Hill, OJ Howard, Jamal Adams, Malik Hooker, Marcus Williams, Eddie Jackson

Deforest Buckner is the best player in the 2016 draft class
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chiefs82


Joined: 19 Jan 2007
Posts: 5805
Location: Your Mom's House.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's John Ross' ceiling?
_________________

________________
ryknowssd on the sig
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #50 Justin Houston, OLB
Tackles:68/Sacks:22/FF:4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jlash


Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 753
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiefs82 wrote:
What's John Ross' ceiling?


A TY Hilton type of player I think. Some people I know don't consider Hilton a true #1, but I do. I think Ross can be that kind of game breaker that Hilton is.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuckIsGOAT


Joined: 27 Feb 2013
Posts: 4959
Location: San Francisco
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiefs82 wrote:
What's John Ross' ceiling?


TY Hilton
_________________
Giants
Stanford
Colts
Trailblazers
Canucks
Luck & RG3 fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 48060
Location: mike23md on the dope sig
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from Calhoun, how do you guys separate Evan Engram and Mike Williams? Who do you like better? Why?
_________________

holt_bruce81 wrote:
I just like to feel like Yadier Molina is hugging me as I sleep.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
tannenballs


Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 3610
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Aside from Calhoun, how do you guys separate Evan Engram and Mike Williams? Who do you like better? Why?


Are we making him a WR for good?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 48060
Location: mike23md on the dope sig
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannenballs wrote:
Are we making him a WR for good?


The more I watch of him, the less convinced I am that he's a TE. He's a jumbo WR for me at this point, unless something changes.
_________________

holt_bruce81 wrote:
I just like to feel like Yadier Molina is hugging me as I sleep.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
brownie man


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 7781
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abe56 wrote:
tannenballs wrote:
Can anyone tell me why were not talking about Corey Davis?


He is always being talked about


Man I've been reading the comparison to Josh Gordon

I haven't watched much tape but I though it was BS

Just watched some tape as I've been seeing him in the 10 top in mocks

As a Browns fan he looks like Josh Gordon once he gets the ball in his hands really impressed idk how a guy like that isn't playing in a power 5 school can someone explain that to me how he went under the radar?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingBishop


Joined: 29 Dec 2013
Posts: 8255
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
tannenballs wrote:
Are we making him a WR for good?


The more I watch of him, the less convinced I am that he's a TE. He's a jumbo WR for me at this point, unless something changes.


Like a Mike Evans but not as good
_________________
Favorite Players in this Class:

David Njoku, Jourdan Lewis, Steven Taylor, Tedric Thompson, Marlon Mack, Brian Hill, OJ Howard, Jamal Adams, Malik Hooker, Marcus Williams, Eddie Jackson

Deforest Buckner is the best player in the 2016 draft class
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanSlim


Joined: 19 Aug 2010
Posts: 5000
Location: NC
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownie man wrote:
Abe56 wrote:
tannenballs wrote:
Can anyone tell me why were not talking about Corey Davis?


He is always being talked about


Man I've been reading the comparison to Josh Gordon

I haven't watched much tape but I though it was BS

Just watched some tape as I've been seeing him in the 10 top in mocks

As a Browns fan he looks like Josh Gordon once he gets the ball in his hands really impressed idk how a guy like that isn't playing in a power 5 school can someone explain that to me how he went under the radar?


I believe he had academic issues back in high school that caused teams to be wary of offering him. Plus he was only a 2 star recruit.
_________________


#MTGA
Joined Deshaun Watson bandwagon-9/27/14
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbrown


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 10556
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingBishop wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
tannenballs wrote:
Are we making him a WR for good?


The more I watch of him, the less convinced I am that he's a TE. He's a jumbo WR for me at this point, unless something changes.


Like a Mike Evans but not as good


He would make a much better living as a TE like jordan reed, or Aaron hernandez. Engram would not make a good wr.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 51 of 59

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group