Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

CW21's 2017 NFL Draft Thread (RB Grades Updated)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:06 pm    Post subject: CW21's 2017 NFL Draft Thread (RB Grades Updated) Reply with quote

Welcome to my ninth installment of such threads this time taking a closer look at the 2017 prospects. As always, I love hearing your feedback, taking your questions, or in general just talking prospects with you guys so let's make it another exciting thread.

Table of Contents
COMING SOON!

Notable Articles
COMING SOON!

Mock Drafts
COMING SOON!

Previous Draft Threads
2016 Draft Thread
2015 Draft Thread
2014 Draft Thread
2013 Draft Thread
2012 Draft Thread
2011 Draft Thread
2010 Draft Thread
2009 Draft Thread

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...

Last edited by CWood21 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:23 pm; edited 14 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Board
Updated: 4/21/17

-----(Top 5)-----
1.) Myles Garrett [DE/OLB; Texas A&M]

-----(Top 10)-----
2.) Solomon Thomas [DE/DT; Stanford]
3.) Marcus Lattimore [CB; Ohio State]
4.) Malik Hooker [S; Ohio State]
5.) Jamal Adams [S; LSU]
6.) Leonard Fournette [RB; LSU]
7.) O.J. Howard [TE; Alabama]
8.) Jonathan Allen [DT; Alabama]
9.) Reuben Foster [LB; Alabama]

-----(Top 20)-----
10.) Garett Bolles [OT; Utah]
11.) Haason Reddick [LB; Temple]
12.) Derek Barnett [DE; Tennessee]
13.) T.J. Watt [OLB; Wisconsin]
14.) Marlon Humphrey [CB; Alabama]
15.) Mike Wiliams [WR; Clemson]
16.) Gareon Conley [CB; Ohio State]
17.) Charles Harris [DE/OLB; Missouri]
18.) Evan Engram [WR/TE; Ole Miss]
19.) Corey Davis [WR; Western Michigan]
20.) Kevin King [CB; Washington]

-----(Late 1st)----
21.) Ryan Ramczyk [OT; Wisconsin]
22.) Zach Cunningham [LB; Vanderbilt]
23.) Cam Robinson [OT; Alabama]

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quarterbacks

Rankings
1st Round
None

2nd Round
1.) Mitch Trubisky [QB; North Carolina]

3rd Round

2.) Deshaun Watson [QB; Clemson]

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 215
NFL Comparison: Jameis Winston [QB; Florida State]
Games Scouted: Louisville, Auburn, Boston College, Georgia Tech

Strengths
He's got decent size for an NFL QB at 6'3, 215 with room to add a little bit more weight. Physically, he should be able to make throws to all three levels without much difficulty. Arm strength would be best described as above-average. Shown above-average accuracy but part of that is a byproduct of the Clemson offense which utilizes a lot of easy completions. For the most part, he does a good job of putting good touch on his throws and doesn't have a ton of issues in terms of using the required velocity on his throws. Quick release with no major mechanical flaws in his delivery. Shown a strong ability to make plays with his move, or at the very least extend plays with his feet. Ran a lot of designed QB runs at Clemson. Doesn't really seem to panic under pressure, maneuvering well under pressure and escaping when needed. Shown the ability to throw on the run, usually doing a good job resetting his feet. Has shown the ability to use the entire field, and read and go through his progressions. From all accounts, he's a good kid and a strong leader without any major character concerns. Extremely productive. Smart kid who apparently graduated in two and a half years after enrolling early.

Weaknesses
Some reports that the 6'3" height might not be accurate, there's word that he's closer to 6'1". Not really a big arm and not one that's going to force defenders to sit deeper than they would usually. Accuracy on his deep ball needs improvement, but nothing major that would give you a ton of concern. Has random bouts where he loses his accuracy with his throws. Decision making needs to improve, and almost plays with a mentality that he can make every throw at anytime. Some question about quickly he reads, and reacts to plays. Too many times he throws late and behind a receiver. A bit too turnover prone to really rely on him taking care of the ball, both in terms of interceptions and fumbles. Played almost exclusively out of the shotgun in his career, so footwork and technique are going to need quite a bit of work. While he's prolific as a runner, he's going to need to get down more as a quarterback in the NFL to prevent injuries. Unfortunately, he's had his fair share of injuries including a torn ACL early in his career that will give some teams pause.

Summary
Needless to say, Deshaun Watson is a polarizing figure where some think he has franchise QB potential while others are less reluctant to believe in him. He's been incredibly productive while at Clemson both in terms of throwing the ball as well as running it, which led to him finishing second this year in the Heisman voting right behind Lamar Jackson. While his decision making leaves quite a bit to be desired, it's not an issue where he makes blatantly bad throws. He's got an uphill battle in terms of learning an NFL offense, as Clemson's offense wasn't very complicated that utilized a lot of zone reads and quick WR screens giving Watson easy completions. He'll need a bit of work in his footwork, although he's by no means stiff. Ultimately though, if teams view that his turnover issues are correctable, he should go high. I'm not comfortable in that, so his draft stock for me is probably lower than he will go. The one thing that needs to be paid close attention to his how he measures up at the Combine. If he comes in closer to 6'1", that's going to scare some teams off especially with his playing style. He's probably the most exciting quarterback in this class, and a true dual-threat QB.

3.) Patrick Mahomes [QB; Texas Tech]

4.) DeShone Kizer [QB; Notre Dame]

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 230
NFL Comparison: Robert Griffin III [QB; Cleveland Browns]
Games Scouted: Stanford, Miami (FL), Nevada, Duke, Texas

Strengths
Physically, he doesn't leave much to desire at a listed 6'4", 230 with plenty of athleticism to boot. Frame appears to have the ability to add more weight to his frame if needed. Has displayed the arm strength to make the throws to all three levels, and more than enough to keep defenses honest. Displayed some truly NFL-caliber throws, throwing in-between defenders. Does a great job maneuvering in the pocket eluding defenders and keeping plays alive. Very active feet, doesn't seem to let his feet sit for too long. Very much a threat to take off with his feet if you don't commit a defender to QB spy. Doesn't really escape the pocket before necessary. Shown the ability to put good touch on his throws. Doesn't seem to panic under pressure, and tries to extend plays with his feet before taking off with the ball. Offense he ran at Notre Dame didn't really put him at any distinct advantage, although he had his fair share of predesignated targets. No known character concerns, and supposedly a smart kid. A tough kid who will always fight for the extra yards.

Weaknesses
While his touch is usually good, his accuracy comes and goes and will miss some very easy throws. Will occasionally throw downward at his receivers feet, might want to tweak his delivery from the over-the-top deliver to a more 3/4th delivery. Footwork, in particular, is a mess and should help improve his accuracy. Not sure he'll ever be a super accurate quarterback, but it should improve as he cleans up footwork. Footwork on the move is a mess, as he rarely resets his feet throwing on the move. His lack of playing experience shows up in games as he'll often find his read late, and end up throwing behind the receiver. Probably didn't get the development he needed at Notre Dame, and left him in man's land in terms of returning or declaring. Really only looks at half the field, and usually doesn't go to the other side of the field unless it's a broken play. Some questions about his processing speed, especially with only one year as a full-time starter. Hadn't really focused on football exclusively until he got to college.

Summary
While others were ready to campaign him as the top overall pick early in the year, I wasn't ready to crown him and was critical of his play. While this isn't meant to be an "I told you so" post, but rather a more objective look that while Kizer has tremendous upside and promising skillset he's a project and not terribly different than Paxton Lynch a year ago. Sure, Lynch was more productive and probably had a bigger arm, Kizer played in a more pro-style system than Lynch that helped Lynch put up gaudy numbers. Physically, Kizer is impressive to say the least, but his rawness is going to be his ultimate downfall if he fails at the next level. Kizer absolutely needed another year in college to continue to work on his craft, but the mess that is Notre Dame forced him to come out early. While those clamoring for a franchise quarterback are going to likely end up overdrafting him, he's going to need time to work on his game and probably at least a year or two away from being ready to start in the NFL. Still, the tools are there and with the right mechanical tweaks the accuracy should improve enough. There are some concerns about his processing speed, which to me is tied to his lack of starts at the college level.

Round Four
None

Round Five
5.) Davis Webb [QB; California] (AGE)

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 230
NFL Comparison: Mike Glennon [QB; Tampa Bay Buccaneers]
Games Scouted: USC, Stanford, Oregon, Washington

Strengths
Looks the part of an NFL QB, as the Cal website has him listed at 6'5", 230 although I think he's probably closer to the 220 range. I think he's got room to add another 10-15 pounds on his frame. Physically, he's got the arm strength to make all the throws and definitely has the arm strength to force defenders to respect his arm strength. Shows tremendous deep ball accuracy, allowing his receivers to make the catch in stride rather than having to have the defender stop and adjust to the ball. Quite frankly, I think this is one of the stronger suits to his game and definitely one of the best among senior QB prospects. For the most part, he does a good job of stepping into his throws but will from time-to-time makes throws with poor lower body mechanics. Shows the ability to go through multiple reads, and has limited experience looking off safeties to free his man open. Accuracy isn't a major issue for me, and shows the requisite accuracy to make all the throws. He does a good job resetting his feet when he's on the move, and helps with his accuracy in that regard. No known character concerns.

Weaknesses
While he's got good size, I've got some concerns about his size in the midsection region, and I'd like to see him add more bulk there that would allow him to take hits in the NFL a bit better. Coming out of two offenses that have historically given issues to quarterbacks translating to the NFL, he's got an uphill battle in that sense. While his deep ball accuracy is good, his short-to-intermediate accuracy could stand to improve. Coming out of Texas Tech and Cal's offenses, footwork is a mess and has limited experience playing under center. And beyond that, he doesn't consistently use his footwork nor does he consistently step into his throw. Might be a bit too reliant on his arm strength, and doesn't do a great job of using his lower body during his throws. Doesn't always show consistent touch, particularly with his short to underneath throws. Too often he'll just lob the ball to his back out of the backfield instead of getting it to his receiver. I don't want to see him drill it, but I'd like to see more velocity behind those throws to allow his back to make something happen. He has an occasional tendency to throw behind his receiver, and needs to do a better job of anticipating his receivers getting open rather than waiting until they do get open. He does have some issues sifting through traffic with his throws, and it showed up on his interception against San Diego State where he completely missed the defender.

Summary
There's a lot to be intrigued by with Davis Webb. He had a prolific career at Texas Tech, and because of injury and graduating he transferred to California with a stop in Colorado along the way. Physically, he checks off a lot of the boxes that you'd like and doesn't really have any physical limitations to his game. In terms of the mental aspect, he's really a complete unknown as both Texas Tech and California aren't exactly great places to develop that aspect of their games. The interview process is going to be huge for Webb, as discussing the X's and O's are going to really dictate his value come draft day. I've got some concerns about his accuracy, but those are more room for improvement and should improve as his lower body mechanics are tweaked. There's enough with him to really excite you, but the natural question marks about his development through college are going to be enough to keep him from being drafted highly. He's got every argument to be the highest ranked senior QB in this year's class, and I think he could go as high as Day 2 possibly even late Day 1 if he excels in the draft process. Regardless, Davis Webb should hear his name drafted and a chance to develop into a quality starter. I'm not sure he's got franchise material, but there's talent here.

6.) Brad Kayaa [QB; Miami (FL)]
7.) Jerrod Evans [QB; Virginia Tech]

Round Six
8.) C.J. Beathard [QB; Iowa]

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 215
NFL Comparison: Trent Edwards [QB; Free Agent]
Games Scouted: Miami (OH), Wisconsin, Michigan, Nebraska

Strengths
Decent size at a listed 6'2", 215 with a well defined frame. Physically, he should be able to make all the throws and experience playing in poor elements bodes well for his ability to keep defenses honest. You don't see any significant bounce of accuracy concerns. Accuracy is definitely better in the short-to-intermediate routes. Decent mobility to extend plays, but not someone whose going to really threaten with his feet. Does a good job using touch to vary his speed on his throws, you don't generally see him under-throwing his receivers in the short to underneath routes. Played extensively in a pro-style offense so he's got a heads up in terms of dropping back and playing under center unlike most college quarterbacks. Usually keeps his eyes downfield as he maneuvers int he pocket. Does a good job making smart decisions and limiting turnovers. Shows good poise in the pocket and generally doesn't let pressure make him force things. Battled through injuries and his toughness really isn't going to be a major question of his coming out. Doesn't have any major character concerns of note.

Weaknesses
Probably a tad shorter than ideal and that's assuming he comes in what the Iowa website listed him as. Doesn't have a big arm, and might have some issues driving the ball deep forcing safeties to respect being beaten over the top. Accuracy with passes isn't as good as you'd like to see, misses deep ball more often than you'd like to see. Doesn't really threaten the defense with his feet. Doesn't really make plays, or throw with good route anticipating. Too often he ends up waiting for his receiver to flash open, and by the time that he does make the throw the defender has time to react or get help over the top. Displays inconsistent arm strength. Tends to play a bit conservatively, and doesn't really push the ball vertically.

Summary
C.J. Beathard knows what he is, and he's pretty good about not going above what he is, and that's a game manager. While he's got the arm strength to stretch a defense vertically, it's not his game nor does he try to do that. Instead, he'll opt for the safe, easy throws that usually turn into a high completion percentage. Unfortunately, he doesn't throw with much anticipation, and his receivers don't do a great job at winning their individual battles which has dropped Beathard's completion percentages this year. Unlike most college quarterbacks coming out, his experience playing under Kirk Ferentz's pro-style offense as well as playing under center exclusively gives him a leg up in terms of mechanics and verbiage of an offense than most quarterbacks. Unfortunately, Beathard lacks the big physical tools and doesn't really force a defense to be honest which limits the amount of upside he might have. I'm not sure you're ever going to get a franchise quarterback out of him, but I think he can be a quality backup. I had high hopes for Beathard that he could improve upon his junior year, but I felt that he plateaued and really didn't improve.

Round Seven
9.) Brady Gustafson [QB; Montana]

UDFA
10.) Chad Kelly [QB; Ole Miss] (CHA)
11.) Seth Russell [QB; Baylor] (INJ)
12.) Sefo Liufau [QB; Colorado]
13.) Cooper Rush [QB; Central Michigan]
14.) Trevor Knight [QB; Texas A&M]
15.) Josh Dobbs [QB; Tennessee]
16.) Patrick Towles [QB; Boston College]
17.) Zach Terrell [QB; Western Michigan]
18.) Nathan Peterman [QB; Pittsburgh]

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:40 am; edited 35 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running Backs

Rankings
1st Round
1.) Leonard Fournette [RB; LSU] (INJ)

2nd Round
2.) Dalvin Cook [RB; Florida State] (CHA)
3.) Joe Mixon [RB; Oklahoma] (CHA)
4.) Christian McCaffrey [RB; Stanford]
5.) Jamaal Williams [RB; BYU]
6.) D'Onta Foreman [RB; Texas]

3rd Round
7.) Semaje Perine [RB; Oklahoma] (INJ)
8.) Wayne Gallman [RB; Clemson]

4th Round
9.) Alvin Kamara [RB; Tennessee]
10.) James Conner [RB; Pittsburgh] (INJ)
11.) Kareem Hunt [RB; Toledo]

5th Round
12.) Joe Williams [RB; Utah]
13.) De'Veon Smith [RB; Michigan]
14.) Jeremy McNichols [RB; Boise State]
15.) Elijah Hood [RB; North Carolina]

6th Round
16.) Elijah McGuire [RB; UL-Lafayette]
17.) Boom Williams [RB; Kentucky]
18.) Corey Clement [RB; Wisconsin]
19.) T.J. Logan [RB; North Carolina]

7th Round
20.) Brian Hill [RB; Wyoming]
21.) Jarveon Williams [RB; UTSA]
22.) Marlon Mack [RB; South Florida]
23.) Rushel Shell [RB; West Virginia] (INJ)
24.) Donnell Pumphrey [RB; San Diego State]

UDFA
Joseph Yearby [RB; Miami (FL)]
Shock Lindwood [RB; Baylor]

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 25 times in total
CWood21

Wide Receiver Watch List

Rankings
1st Round
1.) Mike Williams [WR; Clemson]
2.) Evan Engram [WR/TE; Ole Miss]
3.) Corey Davis [WR; Western Michigan]

2nd Round
4.) JuJu Smith-Schuster [WR; USC]
5.) John Ross [WR; Washington]
6.) Curtis Samuel [WR/RB; Ohio State]

3rd Round
7.) Josh Reynolds [WR; Texas A&M]
8.) Zay Jones [WR; East Carolina]
9.) Chris Godwin [WR; Penn State]
10.) Shelton Gibson [WR; West Virginia]
11.) Amara Darboh [WR; Michigan]
12.) Chad Hansen [WR; California]
13.) Dede Westbrook [WR; Oklahoma] (CHA)

4th Round
14.) ArDarius Stewart [WR; Alabama]
15.) Amba Etta-Tawo [WR; Syracuse]
16.) Ryan Switzer [WR; North Carolina]
17.) K.D. Cannon [WR; Baylor]
18.) Cooper Kupp [WR; Eastern Washington]
19.) Fred Ross [WR; MississippiS tate]

5th Round
20.) Taywan Taylor [WR; Western Kentucky]
21.) Stacey Coley [WR; Miami (FL)]
22.) Malachi Dupree [WR; LSU]
23.) Jehu Chesson [WR; Michigan]

6th Round
24.) Carlos Henderson [WR; Louisiana Tech]
25.) Isaiah Ford [WR; Virginia Tech]
26.) Travin Dural [WR; LSU]
27.) Damore'ea Stringfellow [WR; Ole Miss]

7th Round
28.) Jalen Robinette [WR; Air Force]

UDFA

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 21 times in total
CWood21

Tight Ends

Rankings
1st Round
1.) OJ Howard [TE; Alabama]

2nd Round
2.) David Njoku [TE; Miami (FL)]

3rd Round
3.) Bucky Hodges [TE/WR; Virginia Tech]

4th Round
4.) Jake Butt [TE; Michigan] (INJ)
5.) Jordan Leggett [TE; Clemson]
6.) Adam Shaheen [TE; Ashland]

5th Round
7.) George Kittle [TE; Iowa]
8.) Jeremy Sprinkle [TE; Arkansas]

6th Round
9.) Gerald Everett [TE; South Alabama]

7th Round
10.) Michael Roberts [TE; Toledo]
11.) Jonno Smith [TE; Florida International]
12.) Blake Jarwin [TE; Oklahoma State]

UDFA
13.) Tyrone Swoops [TE; Texas]

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 13 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offensive Tackles

Rankings
1st Round
1.) Ryan Ramczyk [OT; Wisconsin]
2.) Garett Bolles [OT; Utah]
3.) Cam Robinson [OT; Alabama]

2nd Round
None

3rd Round
4.) Antonio Garcia [OT; Troy]
5.) Taylor Moton [OT; Western Michigan]

4th Round
6.) Dion Dawkins [OG/OT; Temple]
7.) Conor McDermott [OT; UCLA]
8.) Will Holden [OT; Vanderbilt]
9.) Julie'n Davenport [OT; Bucknell]
10.) Roderick Johnson [OT; Florida State]
11.) Avery Gennesy [OT; Texas A&M]

5th Round
12.) Chad Wheeler [OT; USC]
13.) Erik Magnuson [OT; Michigan]
14.) Dan Skipper [OT; Arkansas]

6th Round
15.) Zach Banner [OT; USC]

7th Round
16.) Andreas Knappe [OT; UConn]

UDFA

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 14 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interior Offensive Lineman

Rankings
1st Round
None

2nd Round
1.) Forrest Lamp [OG/OT; Western Kentucky]
2.) Dion Dawkins [OG/OT; Temple]

3rd Round
3.) Dorian Johnson [OG; Pittsburgh]
4.) Dan Feeney [OG; Indiana]
5.) Pat Elflein [C/OG; Ohio State]

4th Round
6.) Damien Mama [OG; USC]
7.) Danny Isidora [OG; Miami (FL)]
8.) Tyler Orlosky [C; West Virginia]
9.) Isaac Asiata [OG; Utah]

5th Round
10.) Jessamen Dunker [OG; Tennessee State]
11.) Nico Siragusa [OG; San Diego State]
12.) Adam Bisnowaty [OG/OT; Pittsburgh]
13.) Ethan Pocic [OG/C; LSU]
14.) Kyle Fuller [C; Baylor]

6th Round
15.) Greg Pyke [OG; Georgia]
16.) John Toth [C; Kentucky]

7th Round

UDFA

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3-4 Defensive Lineman

Rankings
1st Round
Jonathan Allen [DE; Alabama]

2nd Round
Malik McDowell [DE/DT; Michigan State]
Chris Wormley [DE/DT; Michigan]

3rd Round
Davon Godchaux [DE/DT; LSU]

4th Round
Jaleel Johnson [DE/DT; LSU]
Jarron Jones [DE/DT; Notre Dame]

5th Round
Eddie Vanderdoes [DT; UCLA]
Vincent Taylor [DT; Oklahoma State]
Elijah Qualls [DT; Washington]

6th Round

7th Round

UDFA

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defensive Tackles

Rankings
1st Round
Jonathan Allen [DT; Alabama]

2nd Round
Caleb Brantley [DT; Florida]
Montravious Adams [DT; Auburn]
Malik McDowell [DT; Michigan State]

3rd Round
Chris Wormley [DT; Michigan]
Carlos Watkins [DT; Clemson]

4th Round
Davon Godchaux [DT; LSU]
Jarron Jones [DT; Notre Dame]
Elijah Qualls [DT; Washington]
Larry Ogunjobi [DT; Charlotte]

5th Round
Charles Walker [DT; Oklahoma]
Jaleel Johnson [DT; Iowa]
Eddie Vanderdoes [DT; UCLA]
Dalvin Tomlinson [DT; Alabama]
Vincent Taylor [DT; Oklahoma State]

6th Round
Ryan Glasgow [DT; Michigan]
D.J. Jones [DT; Mississippi]

7th Round

UDFA

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDGE

Rankings
1st Round
1.) Myles Garrett [OLB/DE; Texas A&M]
2.) Solomon Thomas [DE; Stanford]
3.) Derek Barnett [DE; Tennessee]
4.) T.J. Watt [OLB; Wisconsin]
5.) Charles Harris [DE/OLB; Missouri]

2nd Round
6.) Jordan Willis [DE; Kansas State]
7.) Derek Rivers [DE/OLB; Youngstown State]
8.) Takk McKinley [OLB; UCLA]
9.) Tyus Bowser [OLB; Houston]

3rd Round
10.) Tim Williams [OLB; Alabama] (CHA)
11.) Taco Charlton [DE; Michigan]
12.) Tanoh Kpassagnon [DE; Villanova]
13.) Carl Lawson [OLB; Auburn]
14.) Ryan Anderson [OLB; Alabama]

4th Round
15.) Tarell Basham [DE; Ohio]
16.) Dawuane Smoot [DE/OLB; Illinois]

5th Round
17.) Vince Biegel [OLB; Wisconsin]
18.) Trey Hendrickson [DE; FAU]
19.) Al-Quadin Muhammed [DE/OLB; Miami (FL)]
20.) Devonte Fields [OLB; Louisville]
21.) DeMarcus Walker [DE; Florida State]
22.) Carroll Phillips [OLB; Illinois]

6th Round
23.) DaeShon Hall [DE; Texas A&M]
24.) Keionta Davis [DE; UT-Chatanooga]
25.) Avery Moss [DE; Youngstown State]
26.) Joe Mathis [DE; Washington]
27.) Ejuan Price [DE; Pittsburgh]

7th Round
28.) Deatrich Wise [DE; Arkansas]
29.) Lewis Neal [DE; LSU]

UDFA
30.) Hunter Dimick [DE; Utah]

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 9 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linebacker Watch List

Rankings
1st Round
1.) Reuben Foster [LB; Alabama]
2.) Haason Reddick [LB; Temple]
3.) Zach Cunningham [LB; Vanderbilt]

2nd Round
4.) Jarrad Davis [LB; Florida]

3rd Round
5.) Raekwon McMillian [LB; Ohio State]
6.) Duke Riley [LB; LSU]
7.) Ryan Anderson [OLB; Alabama]

4th Round
8.) Kendell Beckwith [LB; LSU]
9.) Anthony Walker [LB; Northwestern]

5th Round
10.) Alex Anzalone [LB; Florida]
11.) Ben Gadeon [LB; Michigan]
12.) Connor Harris [LB; Lindenwood]

6th Round
13.) Elijah Lee [LB; Kansas State]
14.) Ben Boulware [LB; Clemson]
15.) Steven Taylor [LB; Houston]

7th Round
16.) Riley Bullough [LB; Michigan State]
17.) Josh Carraway [LB; TCU]

UDFA

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cornerback Watch List

Rankings
1st Round
1.) Marcus Lattimore [CB; Ohio State]
2.) Marlon Humphrey [CB; Alabama]
3.) Gareon Conley [CB; Ohio State]
4.) Kevin King [CB; Washington]

2nd Round
5.) Ahkello Witherspoon [CB; Colorado]
6.) Chidobe Azuwie [CB; Colorado]
7.) Adoree' Jackson [CB; USC]
8.) Tre'Davious White [CB; LSU]

3rd Round
9.) Teez Tabor [CB; Florida] (CHA)
10.) Fabian Moreau [CB; UCLA] (INJ)
11.) Quincy Wilson [CB; Florida]

4th Round
12.) Sidney Jones [CB; Washington] (INJ)
13.) Cameron Sutton [CB; Tennessee]
14.) Jourdan Lewis [CB; Michigan] (CHA)
15.) Corn Elder [CB; Miami (FL)]
16.) Cordrea Tankersley [CB; Clemson]
17.) Howard Wilson [CB; Houston]

5th Round
18.) Damontae Kazee [CB; San Diego State]
19.) Rasul Douglass [CB/S: West Virginia]
20.) Shaquil Griffin [CB; UCF]
21.) Channing Stribbling [CB; Michigan]
22.) Jaylen Myrick [CB; Minnesota]

6th Round
23.) Brenden Langley [CB; Lamar]
24.) Ezra Robinson [CB; Tennessee State]
25.) Marquez White [CB; Florida State]
26.) Dwayne Thomas [CB; LSU]

7th Round
27.) Jeremy Cutrer [CB; Middle Tennessee State]
28.) Des Lawrence [CB; North Carolina]
29.) Sojourn Shelton [CB; Wisconsin]
30.) Aarion Penton [CB; Missouri]

UDFA

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:15 pm; edited 11 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safeties

Rankings
1st Round
1.) Malik Hooker [S; Ohio State]
2.) Jamal Adams [S; LSU]

2nd Round
3.) Jabril Peppers [S/CB/LB; Michigan]
4.) Obi Melifonwu [S; UConn]
5.) Marcus Williams [S; Utah]
6.) Budda Baker [S; Washington]

3rd Round
None

4th Round
7.) Eddie Jackson [S; Alabama]
8.) Justin Evans [S; Texas A&M]
9.) Desmond King [S; Iowa]
10.) Josh Jones [S; NC State]
11.) Tedric Thompson [S; Colorado]
12.) Josh Harvey-Clemons [S; Louisville]
13.) Marcus Maye [S; Florida]

5th Round
14.) Montae Nicholson [S; Michigan State]
15.) Rayshawn Jenkins [S; Miami (FL)]
16.) Xavier Woods [S; Louisiana Tech]

6th Round
17.) Delano Hill [S; Michigan]
18.) Dymonte Thomas [S; Michigan]
19.) John Johnson [S; Boston College]

7th Round
20.) Lorenzo James [S; St. Francis (PA)]
21.) Jordan Sterns [S; Oklahoma State]

UDFA

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Last edited by CWood21 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved. You may now post.

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: