Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft trade idea possibility with the Dolphins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:25 am    Post subject: Draft trade idea possibility with the Dolphins Reply with quote

What do you guys think about the possibility of trading back with the Miami Dolphins. The way the Miami Dolphins have handled this offseason is urgently and poorly. They covet zeke, but trade out of 8. Now they are looking to trade up from 13. The simple truth is that only QB'S and RB'S Fetch huge pick hauls and that has often been the case in most drafts. I think we could sucker the Dolphins in to give us a sexy haul of picks just so they can move up and get Zeke. At pick 13, we could get Taylor Decker, A'Shawn Robinson, possibly Jack Conklin. The list goes on. I expect Miami to suck next year so their first round pick in 2017 could get us someone really good. I could envision them paying a hefty price to grab Zeke at 3.
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could actually happen
kyle21121

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes a lot of sense mainly because I've become worried with so many players being linked to 3 a couple of weeks ago I thought things would play themselves out and we would get a top 2 player either way and then the two trades happened and I felt even more confident but when we are essentially picking the top non QB smoke screens and second guessing is bound to happen. We get a good haul somewhere in the area of what Tennessee and Cleveland got and I can rest easier. We could use extra picks if we aren't sure who it's gonna be.
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyle21121 wrote:
It makes a lot of sense mainly because I've become worried with so many players being linked to 3 a couple of weeks ago I thought things would play themselves out and we would get a top 2 player either way and then the two trades happened and I felt even more confident but when we are essentially picking the top non QB smoke screens and second guessing is bound to happen. We get a good haul somewhere in the area of what Tennessee and Cleveland got and I can rest easier. We could use extra picks if we aren't sure who it's gonna be.

And Miami would give us that haul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: