Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Cavaliers: World Champions Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MWil23


Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 6295
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
MWil23 wrote:
Those of you that want to get a thread locked, feel free to take notes and follow my lead, that's how it's done.

Thanks for the assist Candy. Laughing

Basketball forum, Raptors vs. Cavs.


Well done.


The joke's on him. He asked me to PM him or Webby. I followed his advice, he is a moderator after all. I asked Webby what he thought about a moderator having a signature with a political reference that also makes fun of another user on this site.

*Still waiting a response*

Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bucketheadsdad


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 7516
Location: Working Overtime in the Factory of Sadness
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read through that whole "discussion." I think he may have overreacted a bit. (.....the sig certainly doesn't help his cause.)
_________________

'14 1st Ballot Recipient of Joe Blackburn Award... A team is built thru the draft. NASA Glenn, we have ignition in Berea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Webmaster


Site Admin
Joined: 05 Oct 2004
Posts: 8760
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't debate and discuss forum administration. Discuss the Cavs or don't post. Stop derailing topics.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40664
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go MWill, you brought Webby to our forum...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 15099
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Way to go MWill, you brought Webby to our forum...


We'll have Zel ban him from here. He said he could do that.
_________________
Bonanza23 wrote:
1st off Thomas is a man!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58754
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no way Boston beats us. Just play them like we did Toronto. At least Toronto had a big guy that could punish us in Val. Horford is soft as charmin.

If you trap IT, who's beating us? Horford.....? I'd live with that because he's TT's bish.
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58754
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40664
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
There's no way Boston beats us. Just play them like we did Toronto. At least Toronto had a big guy that could punish us in Val. Horford is soft as charmin.

If you trap IT, who's beating us? Horford.....? I'd live with that because he's TT's bish.


Heck they dont even need to trap him.

Hell, I would let IT get his but just shut down the other 4 guys down.

Let IT avg 40pts a game, he wont outscore the Cavs by himself. Return the favor to what Boston did to the Cavs in the mid 2000s. They let lebron get his but no one else ever able to do anything.

Then IT is going all out offensively then has to come back and guard Irving or Smith
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15136
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
There's no way Boston beats us. Just play them like we did Toronto. At least Toronto had a big guy that could punish us in Val. Horford is soft as charmin.

If you trap IT, who's beating us? Horford.....? I'd live with that because he's TT's bish.


Heck they dont even need to trap him.

Hell, I would let IT get his but just shut down the other 4 guys down.

Let IT avg 40pts a game, he wont outscore the Cavs by himself. Return the favor to what Boston did to the Cavs in the mid 2000s. They let lebron get his but no one else ever able to do anything.

Then IT is going all out offensively then has to come back and guard Irving or Smith


I'll take my chances with Shump and JR one on one.

IT is gonna have to work for his buckets and then play defense against arguably the toughest cover in the league at the pg spot.

Good luck with that.
_________________


First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mastercheddaar


Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Posts: 5443
Location: Northeast Ohio.. Obviously
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
buno67 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
There's no way Boston beats us. Just play them like we did Toronto. At least Toronto had a big guy that could punish us in Val. Horford is soft as charmin.

If you trap IT, who's beating us? Horford.....? I'd live with that because he's TT's bish.


Heck they dont even need to trap him.

Hell, I would let IT get his but just shut down the other 4 guys down.

Let IT avg 40pts a game, he wont outscore the Cavs by himself. Return the favor to what Boston did to the Cavs in the mid 2000s. They let lebron get his but no one else ever able to do anything.

Then IT is going all out offensively then has to come back and guard Irving or Smith


I'll take my chances with Shump and JR one on one.

IT is gonna have to work for his buckets and then play defense against arguably the toughest cover in the league at the pg spot.

Good luck with that.


I fear shaggy's tough playoff basketball. I really don't want him injuring another player. Gotta watch he doesn't dislocate Love's shoulder again.

that is all

mastercheddaar
_________________
For those that don't know:
NFL - AFC Browns, NFC Eagles
Basket Ball - Cavs
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58754
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be a frustration thing, but if I play the warriors I am fouling early to see what I can get away with during a game and series.
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58754
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man

If I wasn't a Cavs fan I'd kill to see Lebron with the Spurs. They'd mop the floor with Golden State. Lebron is ball dominant, but Popovich would find a way to use him.
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58754
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another reason why it's laughable to say Kawhi > Lebron. Lebron plays more and you can trust him to stay healthy.
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58754
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad we got Boston. I'd rather face IT than John Wall. Gortat and Markieff would have beat up TT inside too.
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40664
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Glad we got Boston. I'd rather face IT than John Wall. Gortat and Markieff would have beat up TT inside too.
Gortat, maybe, Markieff, I dont think so...

I have a felling that Frye will have a huge series off the bench for the Cavs
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 59 of 62

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group