You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Cavaliers: KD joined the MonStars Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sdrawkcab321

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Kevin Love is playing incredible. He looks pissed.

He straight pooed on Lance.

I was diggin it.

He played Lance the way everyone should. Use his aggression against him. Get him to bite on pump fakes and lean into him.

This is how I wish they'd play draymond. Go hard at him and get him into foul trouble.

2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
candyman93

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

I was diggin it.

He played Lance the way everyone should. Use his aggression against him. Get him to bite on pump fakes and lean into him.

This is how I wish they'd play draymond. Go hard at him and get him into foul trouble.

There's a major difference though. Refs let Draymond get away with murder and are antsy to blow the whistle on Lance.

In theory you'd be 100% right.
buno67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

I was diggin it.

There's a major difference though. Refs let Draymond get away with murder and are antsy to blow the whistle on Lance.

In theory you'd be 100% right.

I dont know about that. If other players besides Lance were doing the same things they would be called. Those were some pretty obvious calls. I didnt really see them as 50/50 and they went against Lance to be against him
candyman93

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick Wright brought up some good points on Kawhi being overhyped (if you think he's better than Lebron). He's scored over 40 points only once in his career. He's never had more than 7 assists in a game. It's easy to focus on defense when you're not worried about having to score and make other guys around you better. It's debatable if Kawhi is better than Jimmy or PG13. He's definently not better than Durant.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbbJ-sIrIX8
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think people misunderstood what Barkley was saying about IT and his sister. Barkley has lost 2 brothers, so he's not being a malicious idiot. Seeing THIS is going to make people feel uncomfortable:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfcjAMhvIfY

You're not gonna feel normal seeing another person in mourning. You feel awful for the guy and wish people would just let him grieve. I know the media has a job to do, but I'm not gonna ask stupid questions like "how do you feel?" How the hell do you think he feels?

I think one of the worst parts is that during the game(s) he will be constantly reminded. It won't be malicious either. During intros, the crowds will cheer for him louder and his opponents will offer condolences. Nothing wrong with that, but it's going to effect him emotionally every game.
duke2056

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Nick Wright brought up some good points on Kawhi being overhyped (if you think he's better than Lebron). He's scored over 40 points only once in his career. He's never had more than 7 assists in a game. It's easy to focus on defense when you're not worried about having to score and make other guys around you better. It's debatable if Kawhi is better than Jimmy or PG13. He's definently not better than Durant.

I am not sure where to rank Kawhi, but if I was to put together a dream lineup from current players, Kawhi is in the starting lineup whether I rank him in my top 5 players or not.

Also, Kawhi is a total stud defender. Saying "it's easy to focus on defense" is silly. It is never easy to be a stud defender even if you never take a shot in your career. Besides, the guy DOES make his teammates better and does score a good amount of points.

I never thought Kawhi has been overhyped with the general public or really even in the media. If anything he doesn't get enough hype.
We draft Garrett at #1 (out on a limb there).
We trade back from 12 for another 2018 1st.
We do NOT draft a QB in the first 2 rounds.
poorbytehshore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

duke2056 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

I am not sure where to rank Kawhi, but if I was to put together a dream lineup from current players, Kawhi is in the starting lineup whether I rank him in my top 5 players or not.

Also, Kawhi is a total stud defender. Saying "it's easy to focus on defense" is silly. It is never easy to be a stud defender even if you never take a shot in your career. Besides, the guy DOES make his teammates better and does score a good amount of points.

I never thought Kawhi has been overhyped with the general public or really even in the media. If anything he doesn't get enough hype.

I was at San Diego State the same time as he was and it was the same then. I don't like basketball but I went to loads of the games and he was a beast in his final season. But it seemed like he didn't get the national recognition he deserved, maybe because of the school he was at.
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poorbytehshore wrote:
duke2056 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

I was at San Diego State the same time as he was and it was the same then. I don't like basketball but I went to loads of the games and he was a beast in his final season. But it seemed like he didn't get the national recognition he deserved, maybe because of the school he was at.

On a side note, sdsu seemed to have an absolutely fantastic campus.

If I was 18 again, that'd be my number 1 choice for college.

Even the ugly girls were hot.
brownie man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
poorbytehshore wrote:
duke2056 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

Man SDSU is unreal I was out there in August

It was dumb stupid crazy your right even the ugly girls are hot.

I think Kawhi would be in my starting 5 if I'm building a team because of his skill set, but do I think he's a top 5 player?

Bron
Harden
KD
Maybe
Maybe

I never even predicted Kizer to fail, I simply said he was an over drafted project. Now tell me that I am wrong in that regard.

^^^^
This dude is gonna look real bad
duke2056

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And since when does the amount of times you score more than 40 points matter? Especially when POP is your coach.
poorbytehshore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
poorbytehshore wrote:
duke2056 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

Yep, it was unreal! We don't have university campuses like that over here so I couldn't believe my luck when I got there. Wish I could go back and do it all over again...
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

duke2056 wrote:
And since when does the amount of times you score more than 40 points matter? Especially when POP is your coach.

It's alarming when you consider the fact Manu, Tony and Tim did it and Kawhi is the focal point. Explain why he hasn't had more than 7 assists and "makes his team better."
duke2056

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:

It's alarming when you consider the fact Manu, Tony and Tim did it and Kawhi is the focal point. Explain why he hasn't had more than 7 assists and "makes his team better."

You are right, I guess he isn't very good.

Or...or.........or he is a super stud that doesn't need to stuff a fantasy stat sheet to prove it.

As I said before, Kawhi would be in my starting 5 no matter what. Also, he is NOT overhyped by any stretch of the imagination.
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duke2056 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:

Or...or.........or he is a super stud that doesn't need to stuff a fantasy stat sheet to prove it.

As I said before, Kawhi would be in my starting 5 no matter what. Also, he is NOT overhyped by any stretch of the imagination.

Is Kawhi better than Paul George or Jimmy Butler?
duke2056

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:

Is Kawhi better than Paul George or Jimmy Butler?

I say yes to Butler. Maybe not to George.

However, I easily have Kawhi in my dream starting lineup over either.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 79, 80, 81  Next
Page 53 of 81

Jump to: