You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 16: Time to Un-suck the Chargers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have now been skipped. I'm giving it five minutes before I flip a coin between Madison and McGrath (two highest vote-getters in here).

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Boy won.

MathMan wrote:
Zappaz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good pick, got the beef! If we end up with a draft like this IRL... I'd be quite happy so far.

Really be nice if Bailee Madison makes it to our next pick, kind of a pipe dream though. I know you aren't as high on him though.

I still think we need to make a trade up, else it wouldn't be a TT style draft!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be happy if we were able to grab either Collins or Ridgeway in the draft.

I'm like 0/4 on picks on time now, and I think i've only made one pick myself. Damn I'm killen it as the GM... Laughing

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zappaz wrote:
Good pick, got the beef! If we end up with a draft like this IRL... I'd be quite happy so far.

Really be nice if Bailee Madison makes it to our next pick, kind of a pipe dream though. I know you aren't as high on him though.

I still think we need to make a trade up, else it wouldn't be a TT style draft!

Could use the natural 6th and partner it with the 5th comp to dig out of the depths of comps and into the natural round if the right guy falls.

Am I the only one pretty much shocked that Billy Crystal is still on the board?

Amber Valletta is value from any pick we have onward. Still think Donald Faison makes a really interesting option at that position - especially since/if we can give him a year to ease into it. Camilla Belle is someone we're rumored to have interest in IRL.

Curious for D's take on Kirby Bliss and Emory Cohen.

Ryan Guzman isn't last to our next pick, but if he did... even as depth that's some wicked depth. I'm expecting a run on this position shortly though.

Elisha Cuthbert and Elizabeth Moss are the next two up at their position on my list.

MathMan wrote:
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As many of you guys can see, there is another GM Mock like this one. I am the Chargers GM. The player I covet the most in this draft Laremy Tunsil was my selection. Darron Lee fell into my lap in rd 2 and he will be moved to Strong Safety where he will be that Kam Chancellor like enforcer. What position should I go with in rd 3.
Duffman57

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chargerbuckeye wrote:
As many of you guys can see, there is another GM Mock like this one. I am the Chargers GM. The player I covet the most in this draft Laremy Tunsil was my selection. Darron Lee fell into my lap in rd 2 and he will be moved to Strong Safety where he will be that Kam Chancellor like enforcer. What position should I go with in rd 3.

All about DL without a doubt.

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
chargerbuckeye wrote:

Got my DE.

LT, SS, DE All filled up. Trying to trade one of our overpaid players to get back into round 3.

Which should I choose, WR, C, CB, TE,
Duffman57

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chargerbuckeye wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
chargerbuckeye wrote:

Got my DE.

LT, SS, DE All filled up. Trying to trade one of our overpaid players to get back into round 3.

WR and CB are something I don't see as needs at all, actually I see them as huge strengths. NT depth, C or TE are probably the next best bets.

MrDrew wrote:
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
chargerbuckeye wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
chargerbuckeye wrote:

Got my DE.

WR and CB are something I don't see as needs at all, actually I see them as huge strengths. NT depth, C or TE are probably the next best bets.

CB will be a need once I get flowers overpaid contract off my team. He was good when he was playing like he had something to prove. He sucks with this big [inappropriate/removed] contract. Plus I can use the opportunity to get size and physicality in my secondary.

Verrett, Hayward, whoever I draft, and Mager

I want Benjamin in the slot, and someone who can really replace Malcolm Floyd. Stevie Johnson is not the long term answer IMO. But I will go center if my guy is available
Duffman57

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chargerbuckeye wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
chargerbuckeye wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
chargerbuckeye wrote:

Got my DE.

CB will be a need once I get flowers overpaid contract off my team. He was good when he was playing like he had something to prove. He sucks with this big [inappropriate/removed] contract. Plus I can use the opportunity to get size and physicality in my secondary.

Verrett, Hayward, whoever I draft, and Mager

I want Benjamin in the slot, and someone who can really replace Malcolm Floyd. Stevie Johnson is not the long term answer IMO. But I will go center if my guy is available

Disagree w/ CB. We drafted Mager high, and the coaches love him, and he played really surprisingly well at the end of last season. He's one of the harder/more dedicated workers on the team, and might be the most athletic guy all things considered in terms of #'s on the team. With another year of development, plus Verrett and Hayward on the team, we're set for at least 3 deep for the forseable future, and 4 deep if Flowers plays the way he showed he could in '14. Stevie Williams is a more-than-acceptable 4th CB.

You go WR and your basically blocking the path for talent that we have in our 6 deep right now. You worry about long term when the time comes if you have undeveloped talent on the roster. We have guys like Inman (who's never going to be a true #2, but is a very solid #3/4 guy now and into the future), and especially Tyrell Williams and potentially even Herndon. You have to give those guys a chance to earn their spots if they're currently 4th/5th options with the potential to be a lot more.

MrDrew wrote:
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
So... we needs a pick as we are OTC.

Katie McGrath
Bailee Madison
Catherine Chan
Alice Eve is still there...
Billy Crystal

Billy Crystal
Duffman57

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chargerbuckeye wrote:
The LBC wrote:

Katie McGrath
Bailee Madison
Catherine Chan
Billy Crystal

Billy Crystal

You do realize that we already drafted Ridgeway there, and this was from like 2 days ago right?

MrDrew wrote:
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
chargerbuckeye wrote:
The LBC wrote:

Katie McGrath
Bailee Madison
Catherine Chan
Billy Crystal

Billy Crystal

You do realize that we already drafted Ridgeway there, and this was from like 2 days ago right?

I really haven't paid much attention since Buckner was the pick. I decided to add my 2 cents for the hell of it though because I was bored
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on the clock again with the 5th round comp and will be on again at the top of the 6th shortly thereafter.

Anyone got anything for me?

Just on value-meeting-need if no one else has any other suggestions, I'm going to snag Donald Faison with the current pick and we can regroup at the top of the 6th. I've got a couple ideas for there - would figure value the rest of the way out. Dakota Goyo, Joey King, Brooklyn Decker, Shawnee Smith

MathMan wrote:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: