You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers War Room - We're Done!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbroy45

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: FFMD 16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers War Room - We're Done! Reply with quote

FFMD 2016: Tampa Bay Buccaneers War Room

Hey guys! My name is Robb, Robbroy45 if you want to keep things proper, and I'll be the GM for the Bucs this cycle of FFMD! As you can probably guess by my sig, the Bucs aren't my main team (don't worry, I still like you guys and the team), so any and all help that you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated. If you're interested in participating, let me know down below, you guys are free to pick your job titles and responsibilities provided they're all family friendly and whatnot. The draft starts on Sunday (so says the draft thread as of right now), so be prepared to get started right away! And don't worry, this will be prettied up very soon, this is just a placeholder post for now since I'm in the middle of some relatively important stuff for school.

DRAFT PICKS
Round 2, Pick 8 (39): Karl Joseph, SAF, West Virginia
Round 3, Pick 11 (74): Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State
Round 3, Pick 13 (76, from Los Angeles Rams): Rashard "Hollywood" Higgins, WR, Colorado State
Round 4, Pick 10 (108): Cyrus Jones, CB/PR, Alabama
Round 6, Pick 8 (183): Spencer Drango, OG, Baylor
Round 6, Pick 22 (197, from Washington): Glenn Gronkowski, H-Back, Kansas State

STAFF

Front Office:
General Manager: Robbroy45
Assistant General Manager:
Director of College Scouting: xlfrosti

Main Coaches:
Head Coach: nathan004
Offensive Coordinator:
Defensive Coordinator:

Consultants (specific positions TBD)
bucstopshere
bucsfan333

IMPORTANT LINKS

FFMD GENERAL
FFMD '16 GM & Writer Sign-Ups
FFMD '16 Schedule & Rules Thread
FFMD '16 GM Announcements
FFMD '16 Discussion Thread

FFMD '16 Draft Thread

FFMD BLOGS

Heimdallr wrote:
Watching the game with two pcers fans.

Beer s good

Last edited by Robbroy45 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 25 times in total
nathan004

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am available for anything regarding team needs, trade compensations, etc. Bad week for me to get too involved but it's almost over. Never done this before so I just need to know what the responsibilities are.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nathan004 wrote:
I am available for anything regarding team needs, trade compensations, etc. Bad week for me to get too involved but it's almost over. Never done this before so I just need to know what the responsibilities are.

If you want to get involved with team needs or trade compensations, I think the best positions for you would be head coach, offensive coordinator, or defensive coordinator. Those three would be in charge of determining needs, scheme fits of prospects or pro players, and would have a significant say in trade discussions. If you want something with a lighter load, you're more than welcome to join as a general consultant or a positional scout of your choosing. Thanks for expressing the interest!

Heimdallr wrote:

Beer s good
nathan004

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbroy45 wrote:
nathan004 wrote:

If you want to get involved with team needs or trade compensations, I think the best positions for you would be head coach, offensive coordinator, or defensive coordinator. Those three would be in charge of determining needs, scheme fits of prospects or pro players, and would have a significant say in trade discussions. If you want something with a lighter load, you're more than welcome to join as a general consultant or a positional scout of your choosing. Thanks for expressing the interest!

Head Coach it is. Once I get my feet wet with this whole process hopefully I can take on more next year. Just don't know exactly how everything works from a process standpoint.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've gotten some preliminary interest in teams trading up to our pick provided certain player(s) are still on the board. Anybody have any ideas for an initial asking price?

Heimdallr wrote:

Beer s good
nathan004

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbroy45 wrote:
We've gotten some preliminary interest in teams trading up to our pick provided certain player(s) are still on the board. Anybody have any ideas for an initial asking price?

I guess it would depend on what range we'd be moving down to. It's a top ten pick so anything outside of 5 picks back would require at least a 2nd this year. Any more details available?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nathan004 wrote:
Robbroy45 wrote:

I guess it would depend on what range we'd be moving down to. It's a top ten pick so anything outside of 5 picks back would require at least a 2nd this year. Any more details available?

Most intense interest is with a team that made the playoffs, I'll PM you the full details because...uh...because I want to, I guess.

Also, if anyone else wants to join the staff, shoot me a PM or leave a reply in this thread and I'll catch you guys up to speed with the trade interest as soon as possible.

Heimdallr wrote:

Beer s good
chris00cm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stopped by to say you are all a bunch of handsome devils.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Robbroy45

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:

You sir...are a wonderful individual, thank you so much. Also thank you very much for the war room template, that was a great help to get things started even though mine is still clearly a work in progress

Heimdallr wrote:

Beer s good
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbroy45 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:

You sir...are a wonderful individual, thank you so much. Also thank you very much for the war room template, that was a great help to get things started even though mine is still clearly a work in progress

You notice how he does that when there's only two of you (and no bucs... who we all know is ugly as sin, to be found) to have to pay the compliment to. That Chris... he's a crafty one. Wink

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
Robbroy45

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Robbroy45 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:

You notice how he does that when there's only two of you (and no bucs... who we all know is ugly as sin, to be found) to have to pay the compliment to. That Chris... he's a crafty one. Wink

Excuse me, sir, but I'll have you know that our staff has grown to 3 in the recent hours and it is a terrible disrespect for you to omit our Director of College Scouting xlfrosti from your thoughts.

Uh, I mean, lovely weather we're having, oh Supreme Ruler of this Glorious Mock. (Thanks for the cushy job, by the way)

Heimdallr wrote:

Beer s good
Robbroy45

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any interest in trading for Mo Wilkerson or Michael Brockers? Rams are looking for 2nd round value (or something equivalent) for Brockers, price on Wilkerson is unknown but we may be able to work Glennon into a deal for him if we want to go for him. If you guys think either one of these guys can fit into our scheme and be worth the price it takes to get them, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Heimdallr wrote:

Beer s good
nathan004

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbroy45 wrote:
Any interest in trading for Mo Wilkerson or Michael Brockers? Rams are looking for 2nd round value (or something equivalent) for Brockers, price on Wilkerson is unknown but we may be able to work Glennon into a deal for him if we want to go for him. If you guys think either one of these guys can fit into our scheme and be worth the price it takes to get them, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I would say no on Brockers and yes on Wilkerson. Mostly because the price of adding Glennon helps minimize loss and I think the connection is only with NY and not LA. At least none that I have heard of yet. Rams seem intent on drafting QB first if they get the opportunity.

Honestly, I think that in reality that if a Glennon deal does get done that it won't be something that the Jets forum here will be all too happy with. Cap situation and need brings down Mo's value and raises Glennon. That being said I'd be open to start negotiations with the Jets. Will be nice to get them to give a ballpark asking figure.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Robbroy45 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:

Hey now. I have a great personality.
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
Robbroy45 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:

Hey now. I have a great personality.

Yeah, but you look like you make your living chasing parked cars.

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: