Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2016: Los Angeles Rams War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Nice

Yeah, it's a great value pick if nothing else. Hits a semi-need (Sensabaugh and that horrible contract's days are numbered) and with Fuller's skill set he's another of those guys that should, if recovered, pan out at CB but at 2nd round price tag you don't feel bad about moving him to S.

I think jrry remembers the next wideout that would be on my board (think he has value in the 3rd, but we could probably get him later). Everything I've heard from folks ITK is that the biggest reason for concern on him is a non-factor now.

Nope. I have no idea. But I'm really disappointed that we lost out on Boyd and Shepard. That blows. Should we consider shopping around for a WR in trade?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally able to sit down and digest what happened... man did we get pooped on. I was certain one of those receivers would drop. Even Caroo went... nuts.

That trade presented pretty good value for us, which I probably would have been in favor for since our board didn't fall the way we wanted. But Fuller presents good value here (even though I'm not as high on him as most). Guess this makes the Joyner to FS move official.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
chris00cm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Nice

Yeah, it's a great value pick if nothing else. Hits a semi-need (Sensabaugh and that horrible contract's days are numbered) and with Fuller's skill set he's another of those guys that should, if recovered, pan out at CB but at 2nd round price tag you don't feel bad about moving him to S.

I think jrry remembers the next wideout that would be on my board (think he has value in the 3rd, but we could probably get him later). Everything I've heard from folks ITK is that the biggest reason for concern on him is a non-factor now.

Nope. I have no idea. But I'm really disappointed that we lost out on Boyd and Shepard. That blows. Should we consider shopping around for a WR in trade?
I've been active on that market. There's no one worth trading for.

chris00cm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, lets start making board for round 3. Pick tomorrow at 5:00 CST. Hopefully I'll be alive Laughing

Might be a good spot to trade down from depending how the board falls. I love the later rounds in this draft so the more picks the merrier. But our needs are pretty clear at this point with QB and the secondary sealed up.

The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Nice

I would think so. Not quite sure who would be available though. Only ones off the top of my head I know of on the block are Justin Hunter (blech) and Kendall Wright from Tennessee. My top remaining receiver (Pharoh Cooper) feels a bit redundant with Tavon (i.e. someone you have to manufacture touches for early while he adapts to the league) on the roster. After him, next up would be Roger Lewis and Malcolm Mitchell (Lawler's not far off there, but I'm not as high on him as most).

Maybe see where Chicago values Marquess Wilson? Or depending on how people in here graded him last year, offer Atlanta their money back (4th round pick) for Justin Hardy?

Either that or we can just start force-feeding Kain Colter creatine and roids...

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
chris00cm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried Kendall Wright last night, They want a 3rd +, which isn't happening.

I'm a big fan of Marquess Wilson. I thought I was the only one. And there's still a good amount of receivers available. Malcolm Mitchell, Michael Thomas, and Marquez North being my favorites. Just happy no one has said Braxton Miller yet.

jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Nice

I would think so. Not quite sure who would be available though. Only ones off the top of my head I know of on the block are Justin Hunter (blech) and Kendall Wright from Tennessee. My top remaining receiver (Pharoh Cooper) feels a bit redundant with Tavon (i.e. someone you have to manufacture touches for early while he adapts to the league) on the roster. After him, next up would be Roger Lewis and Malcolm Mitchell (Lawler's not far off there, but I'm not as high on him as most).

Maybe see where Chicago values Marquess Wilson? Or depending on how people in here graded him last year, offer Atlanta their money back (4th round pick) for Justin Hardy?

Either that or we can just start force-feeding Kain Colter creatine and roids...

Okay. Then I did know who you were talking about. Just wasn't 100% sure.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts on Kendall Wright? Price has lowered a bit so it's worth discussing.

Matts4313

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Nice

Terrance Williams is available. He is a solid #2. Took some time to develop, but you can see the potential. Is clutch in big moments (See: Amazing sideline catch against SEA, Bullying DET in the playoffs).

I have a man crush on Braxton Miller. So lets make this work somehow.

Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Thoughts on Kendall Wright? Price has lowered a bit so it's worth discussing.

My gut tells me the price will keep going down. Even though I don't think he should Coleman likely makes him surplus, and all it takes is Tennessee's staff identifying a need to fill and a player they really want to fill it where we might happen to hold a pick. I do feel like we can't wait until Day 3 entirely to give Wentz some kind of assistance - even if that's just upgrading Barnes (had Westerman lasted to our pick I'd probably have pounded the table for him).

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
chris00cm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've been searching the market, the only guys available that would be a potential upgrade are:
Vincent Jackson (With their 4th for our 3rd?)
Terrance Williams (With their 4th for our 3rd?)
Kendall Wright (For a 4th?)

I need to know how you guys value them because I can be convinced to acquire any of them. Just won't make a move for them until I get a consensus.

Flatlyner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
So I've been searching the market, the only guys available that would be a potential upgrade are:

I need to know how you guys value them because I can be convinced to acquire any of them. Just won't make a move for them until I get a consensus.

Of those options, I'd personally go with Williams. He may still have some untapped potential on our squad. Would they be willing to throw in a 7th?
Rams wishlist at #37-
1 - Cory Davis, WR
2 - Forest Lamp, OL
3 - David Njoku, TE
4 - TJ Watt, OLB
Car_Ramrod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:

Williams
Vjax
Wright

Rather have bigger wrs than another short guy.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:

Terrance Williams would be my choice. Jackson is out due to age. Both Wright and Williams are in the final year of their contracts. Wright is getting paid a lot more.

Plus, Williams has been very durable. Offers a similar skill-set to Rueben Randle without the headaches.

Where do the Redskins stand on Pierre Garcon?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Williams seems to be consensus, but with their guy being gone (Braxton Miller) it might make a trade difficult.

I've already messaged most about this trade, any final thoughts on 83 and 148 for 76? We don't really have a consensus who to pick so it gives us more time, and a nice pick in the process.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: