You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

EF Fantasy Baseball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just assumed those already in the League responded by now? So Remixxx and Jroc haven't responded to your PM's or through the League Emails? That's odd?

17' Bird Watch: QB Carson Wentz: 318Att//61% Comp//2430 Yds//25 TD//5 INT//224 Rush yds//QBR 103.4
Jroc04

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in. I didn't get any PMs. I checked it when 27 renewed the league. I thought I was auto-joined. But yea, mark me down.

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Eagles27

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
I'm in. I didn't get any PMs. I checked it when 27 renewed the league. I thought I was auto-joined. But yea, mark me down.

Yeah, I didn't send any PM's. Just haven't seen a few people post anything since the thread was bumped a couple weeks ago.

I'll wait until the end of the week, and if nobody joins I'll look outside of this forum.

Draft date is likely March 26 and keepers will be due 1 week before.

#JDI
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm in - i believe i renewed
Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So everyone is in except the replacement Manager needed? Can't believe no one is interested in the Keeper League? Confused

17' Bird Watch: QB Carson Wentz: 318Att//61% Comp//2430 Yds//25 TD//5 INT//224 Rush yds//QBR 103.4
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
So everyone is in except the replacement Manager needed? Can't believe no one is interested in the Keeper League? Confused

To be fair we barely got the Keeper football league going in time this year Laughing

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
Eagles27

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found a couple interested people. They haven't joined yet, but I've sent out the invite.

Draft date is currently Sunday, March 26 @ 12:00 EST. If that's a problem let me know.

Keepers are due by March 22. Setting them yourselves or just posting them here is fine. (6 Keepers)

#JDI
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
I've found a couple interested people. They haven't joined yet, but I've sent out the invite.

Draft date is currently Sunday, March 26 @ 12:00 EST. If that's a problem let me know.

Keepers are due by March 22. Setting them yourselves or just posting them here is fine. (6 Keepers)

I'm no good for that Sunday. I'll be out of the country from 3/22-3/29, if we could do that draft outside of those dates that would be ideal, if not I'll revert back to AutodrafterAnonymous

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Eagles27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Eagles27 wrote:

I'm no good for that Sunday. I'll be out of the country from 3/22-3/29, if we could do that draft outside of those dates that would be ideal, if not I'll revert back to AutodrafterAnonymous

We can do it a week earlier assuming nobody else has an issue with it.

#JDI
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:

Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I threw this in the baseball forum but I figured you guys could help as well...

I need 5 keepers from this group, no penalties. R/H/HR/RBI/SB/AVG - W/SV/K/ERA/WHIP

Donaldson - Lock
Seager - Lock
Scherzer - Lock
Abreu
Odor
Posey
Strasburg

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:

Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say Abreu and Posey. Infield would almost be set. 2B is deeper to replace Odor then a every day Catcher with 550+ at bats IMO.

Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
I'd say Abreu and Posey. Infield would almost be set. 2B is deeper to replace Odor then a every day Catcher with 550+ at bats IMO.

I'd argue 1B is much deeper than 2B if that's your reasoning.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:

Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two questions did you change the draft to this Sunday 19th and did you find someone to fill the 8th spot?

Eagles27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Two questions did you change the draft to this Sunday 19th and did you find someone to fill the 8th spot?

Yes the draft was changed. Nobody else said they couldn't make the 19th, so I changed it to accommodate Hockey.

As far as the 8th team goes. I had two people interested who both received invites, but I never heard back from them after that, and they didn't accept said invite. For the time being, I will fill the 8th team with a second account and hopefully find somebody post draft. (Though I think that is unlikely to happen) So it will essentially be the same as last year. (Inactive team that I will keep filled with healthy players)

I will send out reminders for the draft and keeper deadline tomorrow via PM.

BTW the draft order is:

1. *Replacement team
2. Remix
3. Hockey
4. Jroc
5. Nabbs
6. Meco
7. Roll
8. E27

#JDI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: