Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAET LXV: Home of The Rum Ham
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Florida has crazy hot(easy) girls like some of the hottest , cheap rent, nice beaches, fun party scenes and a lot of nice friendly outgoing people.

Florida also humidity that can break your soul in minutes, bugs and lizards everywhere, things in the water(in every water, oceans, creeks, rivers etc) that will kill you, crazy high population, to many people speaking/yelling in spanish, and bad ghettos(you can be in a beautiful neighbor and two blocks away can get your car stolen).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to live in Clearwater or near it in Tampa again. You should check out some pics, the place is so sick. CRAWLING WITH THE HOTTEST CHICKS TO.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
I would love to live in Clearwater or near it in Tampa again. You should check out some pics, the place is so sick. CRAWLING WITH THE HOTTEST CHICKS TO.

Also where the phillies spring train at and where their A ball team and gulf coast teams play. Laughing
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^

My family (parents and brother and his family) live in Tampa area. Pretty nice. But I can't live there. It's too god damned hot. It's swamp a$$ and boob cheese season there 24/7

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
Jlash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've met a lot of trash people who originated from Florida. Don't know what it is.

edit: I've been there quite a few times. Grandparents lived down there for years. Went on vacation down in Tampa once for a week. I always had a good time down there. Until last August I worked outside on golf courses for 16 years so the heat is never really an issue for me.
Phire

Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY #DERWIN
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely tons of babes in FL, but tons of trashy people in general too. I definitely prefer things here over Pennsylvania. The heat is something you can get used to, your body just naturally transitions. I can walk out in 90 degree heat in the blaring sun and not break a sweat anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ybor City is a helluva time. Did a spring break there in my early 20s. Was debauchery on wheels.

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Kiltman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc I put your sig in the sig/avy thread

Eagles Forum Hall of Famer | 2013 Gold Standard Baldy | 2015 Steegles Baldy | The Reigning ENBD Champion
Jroc04

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Jroc I put your sig in the sig/avy thread

Thank you sir.

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Ybor City is a helluva time. Did a spring break there in my early 20s. Was debauchery on wheels.

This man knows whats up.

One of the craziest places. Just having some weird flash backs of Ybor. lol. FUAAAAARR$$%K! Embarassed Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:

This man knows whats up.

One of the craziest places. Just having some weird flash backs of Ybor. lol. FUAAAAARR$$%K! Embarassed Laughing

Went with like 6 other bros. Road tripped down from Jersey. Walked around that place like we owned it. People thought we were a baseball team. lol Went to some random bar, got whacked. My big buddy slammed a beer, threw it at back of the bar, smashing liquor bottles. Took about 10 security guys to get us out. The next day we walked down the same block and about 5 of the security guys were outside and they just laughed when they seen us. "NO, effing way you guys are coming in!" lol

And the girls in Clearwater....good lord. Could have spent a month there but probably would have died or got an STD or both.

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:

This man knows whats up.

Went with like 6 other bros. Road tripped down from Jersey. Walked around that place like we owned it. People thought we were a baseball team. lol Went to some random bar, got whacked. My big buddy slammed a beer, threw it at back of the bar, smashing liquor bottles. Took about 10 security guys to get us out. The next day we walked down the same block and about 5 of the security guys were outside and they just laughed when they seen us. "NO, effing way you guys are coming in!" lol

And the girls in Clearwater....good lord. Could have spent a month there but probably would have died or got an STD or both.

LOL so you guys went Royal Rumble on the bar?

The energy you get when your rolling with a group of guys is insane sometimes. Its probably what John Wick feels like just waking up but for normal people its like "GOD DAMN WERE DOING THIS!!" ..

That is what im saying, the quality of girl in Clearwater is AWESOME. And unlike other areas like Manhattan or Santa Barbara, San Diego, or Chicago where there are beautiful girls everywhere , Florida girls are crazy, drunk, trashy and almost always in no clothes or shoes, like a bikini thong and barefooted or maybe some daisy dukes and a bikini top and bare feet lol, dirty feet everywhere and they are like seriously thirsty for domestic beer lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

75% of FL is one big trailer park.
The rest is pretty nice.

North FL is like the south.
South FL is like the north.
I like south FL.

Check out the properties on Sotheby's in Sunny Isles.
If I only had $35M.....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
Check out the properties on Sotheby's in Sunny Isles.If I only had $35M.....

This place real? Laughing lol every photo looks straight photoshopped hahah, just unreal looking.

This is Miami area? i know nothing about south Florida.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My new weapon of choice. I officially took my talents to Ford. I just got a 2017 Focus ST. 255 HP 275 lbs of torque, 6 speed manual, rear independent suspension. Black on gunmetal rims.

#America #HomeTeam #TeamFord

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 97 of 99

Jump to: