Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAET LXV: Home of The Rum Ham
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jlash

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a more obvious, pretty crude answer to why he holds the bottle like that when he puts it to his lips gents.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
I think there's a more obvious, pretty crude answer to why he holds the bottle like that when he puts it to his lips gents.

I mean...there was the news that he was a switch hitter quite a few years ago yes?

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Vin don't like to get his hands cold bro....we all know that

Laughing

Hates it.

If he is a switch hitter (which is cool, switch hit on players lol) this has to be the indisputable evidence.

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality" -Tesla
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you guys playing video game wise?

Any you bros tried out the Switch yet?

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality" -Tesla
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im gonna stay woke here and say he holds the beer like that because when you hold the bottom your hands makes the beer warmer/less appealing. Hes a veteran drinker.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Im gonna stay woke here and say he holds the beer like that because when you hold the bottom your hands makes the beer warmer/less appealing. Hes a veteran drinker.

#mindblown #goodargument

Jlash

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. He was definitely hammered drunk in that video he was dancing alone crying over Paul Walker.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love those people who speed to catch up to you to yell at you to slow down Laughing

Your driving fast or above the speed limit or do a high way pull or a pull from a dig, then they speed up to higher speed then what you were speeding at to catch up to you to yell at you for speeding...

Also if you dont have a badge and you have ever B$$%^ about some ones speed, please shut the hell up, last thing life needs is citizens acting like there hall monitors. Go to school or a trade school for law and become a actual real cop if you care so much Rolling Eyes

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we all agree Fried Chicken has to be in the discussion of GOAT?

Really needs to be our national dish. Why does it have to just be a southern thing?

Should be a AMERICAN pride thing like Cheeeevy's, football, drinking beer, blowing things up, taking your vitamins and saying your prayers, bald eagles, double D boobs, and automatic weapons.

ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:

Really needs to be our national dish. Why does it have to just be a southern thing?

Should be a AMERICAN pride thing like Cheeeevy's, football, drinking beer, blowing things up, taking your vitamins and saying your prayers, bald eagles, double D boobs, and automatic weapons.

I prefer BBQ. Brisket, pulled pork, tri tips, ribs. I consider those to be the best american foods.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

I prefer BBQ. Brisket, pulled pork, tri tips, ribs. I consider those to be the best american foods.

No way. BBQ is so overrated. Let the Koreans BBQ there better at it then us. I think the whole "smoke flavor" thing is really overrated.

Fried chicken wipes the floor with those choices sir.

It's the Tom Brady of chicken sir.

ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

No way. BBQ is so overrated. Let the Koreans BBQ there better at it then us. I think the whole "smoke flavor" thing is really overrated.

What are chicken wings then? The Joe Montana of chicken?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate anything burnt/blacked/or about to head that direction.

I cook everything under 250 degrees for super slow times. Low and slow wins. Cool

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

What are chicken wings then? The Joe Montana of chicken?

Going to go overrated again.

The thighs and legs are so much better. And I don't feel like a vulture eating them Laughing

The legs and thighs are so good. I don't know why we don't ditch the wings, feed them to cats and we consume the legs.

At my work we do hot wings, and when I make them.for the homies with the chicken legs, thousand times better. You actually get a meal that way, not scraps in sauce.

ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am a leg fan that is my favorite. Dark meat>>>>white meat

RainbowCarebear wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 72 of 75

Jump to: