Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAET LXV: Home of The Rum Ham
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
I legitimately cannot remember the last movie I saw in theaters that wasn't a cartoon....

Haha. Dad life?

I saw Split recently, really liked it.

My top 5 movies of the year:

1) Moana
2) the 47,000th viewing of Finding Nemo
3) Barney and Friends Most Hugable Moments
4) Lalaloopsy Friendship is something or whatever
5) You Tube videos of other kids playing with toys

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
oland11

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish me luck gents. I graduate college in a week. This upcoming week leading up to graduation I will probably be a fifth of Ciroc in each night until graduation.

I fly into Baltimore the 8th. Fly out of Harrisburg the 14th and get back to St. Louis. Then not even 24 hours later I need to be back at the airport to catch a flight to Denver. I'll then be in CO for a week and I fly back to St. Louis on the 20th. I'm a busy man. I ain't no high schooler anymore.

Chip Kelly on Sam Bradford: "We didnt bring in Sam to be a trade chip, Im the only Chip here"
vinniepaz wrote:
LOL roll is going off. I love you draft day
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Wish me luck gents. I graduate college in a week. This upcoming week leading up to graduation I will probably be a fifth of Ciroc in each night until graduation.

I fly into Baltimore the 8th. Fly out of Harrisburg the 14th and get back to St. Louis. Then not even 24 hours later I need to be back at the airport to catch a flight to Denver. I'll then be in CO for a week and I fly back to St. Louis on the 20th. I'm a busy man. I ain't no high schooler anymore.

Our baby is all grown up. Crying or Very sad

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
oland11 wrote:

Our baby is all grown up. Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality" -Tesla
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
Jlash wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
I legitimately cannot remember the last movie I saw in theaters that wasn't a cartoon....

Haha. Dad life?

I saw Split recently, really liked it.

My top 5 movies of the year:

1) Moana
2) the 47,000th viewing of Finding Nemo
3) Barney and Friends Most Hugable Moments
4) Lalaloopsy Friendship is something or whatever
5) You Tube videos of other kids playing with toys

Laughing

Now more things about you make sense.

I actually heard Moana is pretty good. But those were from my friends in prison... i mean excuse me , have kids. Laughing

I feel like The Rock doesn't do to many bad- not entertaining movies.

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality" -Tesla
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When people say the modern mini is small. its huge compared to the old one Shocked

That is crazy!

Give me the old school mini all day!

The classic mini is pretty awesome, specially with a good single color paint job its quite epic looking.

You wouldnt rock the hell out of that? Surprised

Danger

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't for the life of me understand why Webby won't upgrade the forum from pHpBB2..... it's sad really. So many useful features, but the one that just needs to be here the most is the notification system and the ability to tag someone like on twitter. e.g. @Bednarik60 would give him a notification. Seeing him posting all our names in the Flying High thread just bolded like poor little Oliver Twist. Starving for the most basic of forum nutrition, but instead he gets stuck with rocks. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:

Man I don't know if I'd fit inside that thing.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danger wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

I know for a fact my pride would never fit in a mini. Chick cars, period, unless you live in Europe. End of discussion. Anytime I see a mini I expect a girl to be driving. Same goes for all VW's.
Let's look at a real car made for heterosexual Americans:

That's a 66 Chevelle. God bless America.

2018 Draft: Saquon Barkley + Courtland Sutton #20 #92
Fly Eagles Fly

Last edited by Jeezla on Mon May 08, 2017 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danger wrote:

I would think that until you google tall driver original mini cooper and see all these big dudes in mini coopers Laughing the seats are so low to the ground and they can go so far back it works and with the windows having such good visibility you would be fine sitting further back.

Heres 60's actor James Garner with his infamous Mini. He was 6'2. He would track this car and drive the hell out of it on the street. He raced a bunch of Minis.

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
I know for a fact my pride would never fit in a mini. Chick cars, period, unless you live in Europe. End of discussion. Anytime I see a mini I expect a girl to be driving. Same goes for all VW's.
Let's look at a real car made for heterosexual Americans:
[img]*Chevelle.jpg*[/img]
That's a 66 Chevelle. God bless America.

That blue is so sick. Beautiful car. I been liking more classic cars lately, but a Mini would own most muscle cars of the day on a track.

It really depends where you live tho. If you live in straight flat open place, more power to you get some muscle Cool

but if you live where i live in the Northwest(might as well be Japan or Germany) everything is windy, switch back after switch back, no long straights but long curves, lots of elevation change and everything is wet 75% of the time.

Couple of the roads i drive all the time(15-20 minutes from my house).. Trust me a Charger, Challenger, Mustang all sound nice on paper, but they wont be able to keep up with a Civic, Miata, Mini, GTI, Veloster, WRX, BRZ/86 on these roads.

But if you live in Kansas, Arkansas , Georgia, Texas, Iowa, etc or you just live in the city and troll stop lights Cool go muscle! But here in the Northwest handling dynamics are everything, small light weight turbo cars are king.

Jeezla

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was never big on canyon carving. If I'm going fast, it's almost always in a straight line. I prefer to cruise on the curves, especially if someone is riding with me. Plus if I'm in a car like that chevelle I don't want to go fast (outside of the occasional burnout). I want to go the speed limit so everyone can stare and wish they were riding shotgun. 10 years ago I would have cared about the cornering to an extent. Now I'm just cruiser who still enjoys burnouts, but mostly just wants to look and sound really good rather than set course records on my commute. I'm also guessing that particular Chevelle can handle almost as well as a german car.
I'm probably a year and half from manning up on a 65 GTO.

Wouldn't look as good as this my first few years of ownership, but it would get there eventually. I've also considered banging some slob at the DMV to find out where the owner of this car lives since it's obviously in Cali. Maybe one day I can afford to give him an offer he cant refuse, aka 60K. I wouldn't change a thing besides put in a 6 speed manual.

2018 Draft: Saquon Barkley + Courtland Sutton #20 #92
Fly Eagles Fly
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
I was never big on canyon carving. If I'm going fast, it's almost always in a straight line. I prefer to cruise on the curves, especially if someone is riding with me.

Yeah you and i are on two different spectrum's of driving.

Im literally all about skill of handling and handling dynamics and how fast can i get through roads. Im obsessed with being able to master handling my car. Im always practicing and learning daaaily.

I blast straights tho and love high way pulls its just so hard to find straights in Oregon and Washington, it sucks. Once you get to triple digits you got to break down 50-60 pretty quickly to make a turn.

I have gotten my Veloster Turbo multiple times up in the high 140's-150's MPH. 7 speed dual clutch transmission with a twin scroll turbo is a pretty dope set up Cool and you can be back down to 50-60 MPH in seconds cause it barely weighs 2800 so braking is a breeze.

My suspension is super stiff and im on 18's so the ride quality is terrible in terms of comfort and relaxing-cruising. Pot holes will steal your soul.

Quote:
I'm also guessing that particular Chevelle can handle almost as well as a german car.

God Bless the Chevelle but nope. Muscle cars and almost all American cars handled like dog crap until recent. Now Chevy and Ford are making tremendous strides in suspensions, they still have some catching up to do. But the experts like Chris Harris and Matt Farah are saying the newer Corvette , Camaros, Hellcat Challengers and the Focus RS and ST's are supposedly able to stand up to the Germans and Japanese sports cars in terms of handling.

The after market now for suspension parts for American Muscle cars has came so far tho. Your seeing guys turn Fox Body Mustangs and 3rd and 4th gen Camaros into canyon cars.

Quote:
Plus if I'm in a car like that chevelle I don't want to go fast (outside of the occasional burnout). I want to go the speed limit so everyone can stare and wish they were riding shotgun. 10 years ago I would have cared about the cornering to an extent. Now I'm just cruiser who still enjoys burnouts, but mostly just wants to look and sound really good rather than set course records on my commute.

Yeah totally different world. Still awesome cruising around and doing some pulls specially when your talking a high horse powered car with a softer suspension, like i could see how that would be fun-super chill-good night out.

Those older muscle cars are head turners, specially now cause they are rarer and rarer by the day. Your not going to get any asss in Hyundai or Honda but a old Chevy or Buick tho Cool Those things were designed to pull womens attention, like literally thats what engineers were thinking "whats the most maximum amount of panties we can drop at the maximum peak torque?" lol!

Quote:
I'm probably a year and half from manning up on a 65 GTO.
[img]GTO.jpg[/img]
Wouldn't look as good as this my first few years of ownership, but it would get there eventually. I've also considered banging some slob at the DMV to find out where the owner of this car lives since it's obviously in Cali. Maybe one day I can afford to give him an offer he cant refuse, aka 60K. I wouldn't change a thing besides put in a 6 speed manual.

Oh wow... That is awesome! You thinking Red? Please say yes. That would be so epic.

60k doe!!? fuaarcccck, i guess tho it never loses it value tho right? If you buy it for 60k you could sale it for 60k?

That is crazy how much money is involved in classic muscle cars.

Why the GTO for you tho? What about it draw you to it , enough to drop 60 grand on one?

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was never crazy about classic cars until i saw a 60's Buick Riviera and my head exploded , has such cool lines , the grill is sooo epic. So much character. Love to cruise to go cruising in a Riviera.

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That new Kendrick goes so hard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx6xnVQuFzw

Shocked Applause

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 70 of 75

Jump to: