Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

THIS IS NOT BILLS TALK! v5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
billzz


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 13074
Location: '09 Bills Forum HOF
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ wilson is who i hope you picked!
_________________
MCGREGOR CHECKLIST:
- knock the ring rust out of GSP.
- bash in Floyd's "little head".
- defend lightweight belt.
- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jracesBillsFan


Joined: 27 Mar 2008
Posts: 60
Location: Tampa, Fla
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
Ok homies I need some help.

Should I start Russ Wilson tonight or Kapernick agains the Falcons on Sunday?!

Couple hundred on the line!


Who'd you go with? I would have said Wilson if I saw this earlier.


I would have gone with Kap, ATL has the 2nd worst pass DEF in the league and you know he is going to be playing from behind so plenty of pass attempts.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 10891
Location: NY
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rolled with Wilson and it paid off. I was fully preparing myself for him getting me under 10 points again but hey, it workded.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 10891
Location: NY
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, any of you guys good at making sigs? I need a new one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
leeevans83d


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 2697
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
Also, any of you guys good at making sigs? I need a new one.


Same here
_________________
GO BILLS/SABRES
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
billzz


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 13074
Location: '09 Bills Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

running a Baseball GM draft in the baseball forum, yall ninjaz better sign up!
_________________
MCGREGOR CHECKLIST:
- knock the ring rust out of GSP.
- bash in Floyd's "little head".
- defend lightweight belt.
- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
billzz


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 13074
Location: '09 Bills Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
Also, any of you guys good at making sigs? I need a new one.


you can't be super picky, and need to give me a little freedom but i got you, who do you want?
_________________
MCGREGOR CHECKLIST:
- knock the ring rust out of GSP.
- bash in Floyd's "little head".
- defend lightweight belt.
- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 10891
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More fantasy help

League 1: Standard scoring pick 2

Sammy
Taylor Gabriel
Farrow


League 2:
Davonte Adams (would be my pick but weather)
Brandin Cooks
Tevin Coleman
Farrow
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
billzz


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 13074
Location: '09 Bills Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
More fantasy help

League 1: Standard scoring pick 2

Sammy
Taylor Gabriel
Farrow


League 2:
Davonte Adams (would be my pick but weather)
Brandin Cooks
Tevin Coleman
Farrow


Sammy and Cooks
_________________
MCGREGOR CHECKLIST:
- knock the ring rust out of GSP.
- bash in Floyd's "little head".
- defend lightweight belt.
- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 10891
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

billzz wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
More fantasy help

League 1: Standard scoring pick 2

Sammy
Taylor Gabriel
Farrow


League 2:
Davonte Adams (would be my pick but weather)
Brandin Cooks
Tevin Coleman
Farrow


Sammy and Cooks


[inappropriate/removed] Cooks. He's so damn inconsistant.

I started Adams, they have no running back I feel like he will eat.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
billzz


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 13074
Location: '09 Bills Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
billzz wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
More fantasy help

League 1: Standard scoring pick 2

Sammy
Taylor Gabriel
Farrow


League 2:
Davonte Adams (would be my pick but weather)
Brandin Cooks
Tevin Coleman
Farrow


Sammy and Cooks


[inappropriate/removed] Cooks. He's so damn inconsistant.

I started Adams, they have no running back I feel like he will eat.


DONT YOU EVER DOUBT ME AGAIN!

Brandin Cooks vs AZ 7 catches 186 yards 2 TD's.. over 30 points home boy!

hope Adams did better Cool
_________________
MCGREGOR CHECKLIST:
- knock the ring rust out of GSP.
- bash in Floyd's "little head".
- defend lightweight belt.
- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 10891
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

billzz wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
billzz wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
More fantasy help

League 1: Standard scoring pick 2

Sammy
Taylor Gabriel
Farrow


League 2:
Davonte Adams (would be my pick but weather)
Brandin Cooks
Tevin Coleman
Farrow


Sammy and Cooks


[inappropriate/removed] Cooks. He's so damn inconsistant.

I started Adams, they have no running back I feel like he will eat.


DONT YOU EVER DOUBT ME AGAIN!

Brandin Cooks vs AZ 7 catches 186 yards 2 TD's.. over 30 points home boy!

hope Adams did better Cool


lol I'm down 48ppr points with Zeke, Cousins, and Jordan Reed left to go. Gonna be sooo close. The sad thing is I scored 390 more points during the regular season than this dude and beat him by 97 just 3 weeks ago.

It's real sad that this is my team

Cousins
Obj
Antonio Brown
Zeke
La'Veon Bell
Jordan Reed
Adams/Cooks
Matt Bryant

Can't get it done. That team is unfair for a 12 man league. I'm disgusted that I'm in this predicament
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
billzz


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 13074
Location: '09 Bills Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
billzz wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
billzz wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
More fantasy help

League 1: Standard scoring pick 2

Sammy
Taylor Gabriel
Farrow


League 2:
Davonte Adams (would be my pick but weather)
Brandin Cooks
Tevin Coleman
Farrow


Sammy and Cooks


[inappropriate/removed] Cooks. He's so damn inconsistant.

I started Adams, they have no running back I feel like he will eat.


DONT YOU EVER DOUBT ME AGAIN!

Brandin Cooks vs AZ 7 catches 186 yards 2 TD's.. over 30 points home boy!

hope Adams did better Cool


lol I'm down 48ppr points with Zeke, Cousins, and Jordan Reed left to go. Gonna be sooo close. The sad thing is I scored 390 more points during the regular season than this dude and beat him by 97 just 3 weeks ago.

It's real sad that this is my team

Cousins
Obj
Antonio Brown
Zeke
La'Veon Bell
Jordan Reed
Adams/Cooks
Matt Bryant

Can't get it done. That team is unfair for a 12 man league. I'm disgusted that I'm in this predicament


you got this bro. just root for Cousins to Reed, and you know Zeke will get his.
_________________
MCGREGOR CHECKLIST:
- knock the ring rust out of GSP.
- bash in Floyd's "little head".
- defend lightweight belt.
- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 10891
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Reed was healthy I'd feel extremely confident but his playing time scares me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 10891
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Zeke just went bananas and won me 200$.

Only down 20 points in my ppr league.


Let's go Kirk and Reed!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 8 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group