You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ERRORS

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jasonwbantle


Joined: 19 Sep 2015
Posts: 597
Location: Eau Claire, WI
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject: ERRORS Reply with quote

My mail and every date for that matter I see related to my account is dated 9/19/2015. All mail I receive and that date I joined also say 9/19/2015. Can you fix this?

Also, my inbox goes from 90% empty to 100% full in one message. So, could you at least tell us how many we can hold as the percentage is obviously wrong.
_________________

LionsFTW wrote:
Malf really hasn't done anything outside of the first immunity challenge lol I've been disappointed. Jason has been our MVP so far.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 82974
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my Inbox is presently holding 42 received letters, one full page.

so it's 100% full and every time i receive an additional one, it will no longer archive the oldest one on the list.
_________________


Everson Griffen: We can be special. But its up to us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jasonwbantle


Joined: 19 Sep 2015
Posts: 597
Location: Eau Claire, WI
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
my Inbox is presently holding 42 received letters, one full page.

so it's 100% full and every time i receive an additional one, it will no longer archive the oldest one on the list.


That's all good and fun - but has nothing to do with the explanation to my primary issue and that being the fact that everything is 9/19/2015.
_________________

LionsFTW wrote:
Malf really hasn't done anything outside of the first immunity challenge lol I've been disappointed. Jason has been our MVP so far.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 82974
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was just responding to this, which i feel i did:

jasonwbantle wrote:
So, could you at least tell us how many we can hold as the percentage is obviously wrong.


sorry it wasn't of more use to you, and i don't know the answers to your other concerns. but seeing i was the only one to offer any form of help, you could at least be appreciative to some minor extent.
_________________


Everson Griffen: We can be special. But its up to us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jasonwbantle


Joined: 19 Sep 2015
Posts: 597
Location: Eau Claire, WI
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
i was just responding to this, which i feel i did:

jasonwbantle wrote:
So, could you at least tell us how many we can hold as the percentage is obviously wrong.


sorry it wasn't of more use to you, and i don't know the answers to your other concerns. but seeing i was the only one to offer any form of help, you could at least be appreciative to some minor extent.


I appreciate the intent but I want a mod or someone that helps run the site to fix this. It's a significant error that should be fixed.
_________________

LionsFTW wrote:
Malf really hasn't done anything outside of the first immunity challenge lol I've been disappointed. Jason has been our MVP so far.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MathMan


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 31680
Location: wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like this issue might only affect your user.
Could you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group