You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Smite
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Smite Reply with quote

Anyone here play Smite? Xbox one or PC?

Help.. Laughing I play in the xbox version..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Smite Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

i play almost everyday on xbox. i do have both versions tho

what do you need help with?
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Smite Reply with quote

Knowledge wrote:
El ramster wrote:

i play almost everyday on xbox. i do have both versions tho

what do you need help with?

Looking to play with people.. and talk about the new metas..

Speaking of metas, How about the dirty bubble one Laughing ??

Tanky mages putting out crazy damage..

Shoes of focus, Breast plate, Etheral, Bulwark, Pen(shard), Hide Urchin.

Shocked Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

add me on xbox

I Scrilla I

I play with a buddy and we're both level 30 and have 25+ gods mastered. I mainly play Solo or Mid lanes. Jungle occasionally. Not exactly sure what you me by dirty bubble

I have so many skins lol
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started playing this game recently because a few friends I play TF2 with started playing. Actually having more fun with it than I ever thought I would. I really like playing Guardians (Ymir and Ares). Anyone here have a lot of knowledge about the game and the Gods? I have some questions.

I'm only ranked 16 right now.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
I started playing this game recently because a few friends I play TF2 with started playing. Actually having more fun with it than I ever thought I would. I really like playing Guardians (Ymir and Ares). Anyone here have a lot of knowledge about the game and the Gods? I have some questions.

I'm only ranked 16 right now.

I know a little about some gods. Unfortunately I only do arena though
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I pretty much only do Arena as well. I came from Dota, so was able to pick up the game pretty easily as far as not over-extending and positioning, etc.

What other Gods in the game are similar to Ymir and Ares. Gods who I can build a ton of defensive items on and tank damage and don't have to worry about getting a bunch of kills because I can heavily impact the game just because of the skills they have.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Yea, I pretty much only do Arena as well. I came from Dota, so was able to pick up the game pretty easily as far as not over-extending and positioning, etc.

What other Gods in the game are similar to Ymir and Ares. Gods who I can build a ton of defensive items on and tank damage and don't have to worry about getting a bunch of kills because I can heavily impact the game just because of the skills they have.

My favorite God and tank to use is Hades. His Ult pulls them in similar to Ares, except he is ranged. He can be deadly. You can build him straight tank or what I started doing was a good mix. Good defense and decent damage output with life steal.
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Hades unlocked, but don't like him that much. He does a lot of damage and is a Mage, so I'm not actually sure he's the best tank. Ares and Ymir are Guardians so I think that means their role is to tank better than a Mage, who from what I've seen are high damage dealers.

One of the reasons I like a God like Ymir is because even with no items, his spells alone are super high impact. His wall can block enemies from getting away or trap them in, his damage skill even slows enemies, and then his frost breath completely stops enemies. Those skill are super strong no matter how you build him.

Hades isn't like that. His skills are really good, but you have to build them to make them stronger because his skills have to do damage. Whereas Ymir's skills are so team based even if they did 0 damage he'd still be a huge asset to a team.

Anyways, since Friday Smite has been giving double XP if you're in a party of 2 or more, so I have been playing a ton. Just got another 5.5k favor and unlocked Bellona. She has skills that are team orientated and has high defense so I can tank with her. I believe she's a Warrior.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
I have Hades unlocked, but don't like him that much. He does a lot of damage and is a Mage, so I'm not actually sure he's the best tank. Ares and Ymir are Guardians so I think that means their role is to tank better than a Mage, who from what I've seen are high damage dealers.

One of the reasons I like a God like Ymir is because even with no items, his spells alone are super high impact. His wall can block enemies from getting away or trap them in, his damage skill even slows enemies, and then his frost breath completely stops enemies. Those skill are super strong no matter how you build him.

Hades isn't like that. His skills are really good, but you have to build them to make them stronger because his skills have to do damage. Whereas Ymir's skills are so team based even if they did 0 damage he'd still be a huge asset to a team.

Anyways, since Friday Smite has been giving double XP if you're in a party of 2 or more, so I have been playing a ton. Just got another 5.5k favor and unlocked Bellona. She has skills that are team orientated and has high defense so I can tank with her. I believe she's a Warrior.

They must have recently switched Hades to a mage. When I played he was a guardian. I did like Bellona when she came out she can tank and put out a lot of damage.
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they changed Hades, but I'm almost 100% sure that he is listed as a Mage in-game.

I really like Bellona. Her, Ares, and Ymir are my favorite Gods so far.

EDIT: I was reading and apparently you can transfer everything you've done on the PC to the Xbox One version of the game, but not the other way around. Maybe that has changed if the thing I was reading was dated from the past. That's great for me because I play on PC right now, but I may be trying this on the Xbox One if some friends of mine want to give it a try. I couldn't imagine playing Dota on a controller (don't think it's possible), but this game seems like it would fit really well on a controller, even though a mouse and keyboard is better (IMO). I wouldn't even consider this on Xbox One if my stuff from PC didn't go over. No way would I want to start all over again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Maybe they changed Hades, but I'm almost 100% sure that he is listed as a Mage in-game.

EDIT: I was reading and apparently you can transfer everything you've done on the PC to the Xbox One version of the game, but not the other way around. Maybe that has changed if the thing I was reading was dated from the past. That's great for me because I play on PC right now, but I may be trying this on the Xbox One if some friends of mine want to give it a try. I couldn't imagine playing Dota on a controller (don't think it's possible), but this game seems like it would fit really well on a controller, even though a mouse and keyboard is better (IMO). I wouldn't even consider this on Xbox One if my stuff from PC didn't go over. No way would I want to start all over again.

You're not able to transfer to xbox anymore i believe. Only when the game first came out for Xbox
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's dumb. Why would the game not allow me to merge my content? Unless it's a different game on console.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:

I really enjoyed Ares too. I got him to level 3 mastery in 1 night playing with some buddies. This game does play well on a controller. That's how I played it. I also liked Sobek when I played, I had fun with him throwing people back for teammates to rage on.
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yea, Sobek. He was in the free rotation when I started playing last week. I need to unlock him at some point because I really enjoyed him as well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 1 of 73

Jump to: