You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hearthstone 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 87, 88, 89  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyLF

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
TommyLF wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
I think when the update comes out will probably have a big impact.

Like, I will have 1st wing of BRM and Emperor in a few days. After that I can start saving for Tomb Pillager. If I have enough time to get the Pillager by just playing and accumulating gold before the update comes out then I won't need to spend any money because the deck will be complete.

Now, if Rogue gets more necessary cards in this expansion or there are some much needed neutral cards that come out and must have then I can just craft those if this is a card pack expansion.

How much dust do you have? If they were to release an amazing Rogue legendary, would you be able to craft it?
Nah, I can't craft it right now. After I did Bloodmage that was it. I can get at least 400 dust (as I am sure most people can do) by dusting Maexxna once this update goes live. Once I do that, I think I would need about 300 more dust to craft another legendary.

What I think would be interesting is if they still incorporated Wild into Standard with deathrattles. Like a legendary Rogue card that gave you Oil as its deathrattle. I don't think we would get that but it would be fun in a couple expansions from now.

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they may give the Rogue a newly designed weapon buff card that can do a similar thing to Oil in this upcoming expansion. Maybe even a new weapon in general since they all kind of suck outside of Assassin's Blade.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played magic a lot back in the day(from like masques block to mirrodin block). lost interest and gave away all my cards.

got back into it during innistrad and return to ravnica because around the same time, a friend found a giant box of magic cards in a foreclosure. he gave them to me and it was such a huge amount(many times more than i ever had before) that my interest picked back up. did some innistrad and RtR drafts and sealed, because if you think constructed in hearthstone is expensive, you don't know about magic. Laughing plus i just like those formats better.

eventually i just decided to keep a few decks i had made(of no particular format) of the combined new cards i bought and the giant box of cards my fiend found. it was taking up room so i gave the rest of the box to another friend who was interested in them. i still have those few decks i saved somewhere but haven't touched them in years.
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings earthlings.

Apparently there is some kind of Blizzard event on March 9th and I read an article that there may be more announced changes outside of the new ones that were announced in "the new way to play" announcement.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Greetings earthlings.

Apparently there is some kind of Blizzard event on March 9th and I read an article that there may be more announced changes outside of the new ones that were announced in "the new way to play" announcement.

I think they are going to change Arena

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love it if they made arena cheaper. That would help new players and F2P players (just players in general) a lot and that seems like something they have mentioned wanting to do for a long time now. Either that, or they need to change the daily quest and make them give more gold.

As far as game play goes, I'm not a huge arena player so I'm not sure what needs to happen there. However, I am aware of the massive class imbalance that exists within the classes, especially Warrior and Priest because you just cannot get the synergy their decks need in Arena a lot of times.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
I'd love it if they made arena cheaper. That would help new players and F2P players (just players in general) a lot and that seems like something they have mentioned wanting to do for a long time now. Either that, or they need to change the daily quest and make them give more gold.

As far as game play goes, I'm not a huge arena player so I'm not sure what needs to happen there. However, I am aware of the massive class imbalance that exists within the classes, especially Warrior and Priest because you just cannot get the synergy their decks need in Arena a lot of times.

i dont think they will make it cheaper, i used to think 150 was alot, but you get a guaranteed pack (100g) and at minimum some dust or a small bit of gold for going 0-3, if you win 3 games you basically come out neutral (getting 150g worth of resources) and above that its all gravy. I would like to see them come up with new ways to earn more gold but that takes money out of their pockets so its doubtful. if you make gold to easy to acquire en mass there wouldn't be a need to buy the expansions, if 2800g took a week or two instead of a month or two to get more people would do it vs fork out the money for adventures/expansions.

Sllim Pickens wrote:
There should be a thread for UM fans and GB fans to sit and talk about how amazing their teams are with each other.
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLovetheLions wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

i dont think they will make it cheaper, i used to think 150 was alot, but you get a guaranteed pack (100g) and at minimum some dust or a small bit of gold for going 0-3, if you win 3 games you basically come out neutral (getting 150g worth of resources) and above that its all gravy. I would like to see them come up with new ways to earn more gold but that takes money out of their pockets so its doubtful. if you make gold to easy to acquire en mass there wouldn't be a need to buy the expansions, if 2800g took a week or two instead of a month or two to get more people would do it vs fork out the money for adventures/expansions.
It is too expensive, though. New players don't have consistent success in Arena because they have absolutely no clue what cards are good and they have no idea on how to create a deck with a good mana curve, early and late game, board removal, etc. So you play two arena runs and spend 300 gold. You get 2 packs (who cares).... most importantly.... that's 300 gold that is NOT going towards the adventures which a new player desperately needs.

Like, I'm not even a brand new player, but Arena is a complete waste for even someone like me. The cards from adventures are so critical. The 150 gold entry fee is a MASSIVE deterrent for me.

EDIT: Kripp really hit this topic right on point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs3H5NYQKVo&t=10m1s

I'd honestly would love to play Arena, but the entry fee is just way too expensive. I don't care about getting a card pack that's going to probably be crap anyway (for the most part). I just want to play the game mode sometimes, but I can't, because it cost way too much gold. Gold I need to use on Blackrock Mountain and League of Explorers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen this video.... lmao wow. How sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBZEiXP68Lg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgle is such an awesome card. I'll be running this deck, but I replace one of the Farseer's with Bloodmage.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what's going on but I just played 5 straight Mech Mages on Ladder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyLF wrote:

People are playing decks that won't be around in Standard heavily right now.

1st yr head coaches rarely see success their 1st yr, if at all.
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mech Mage sucks. I wish I played that deck every game.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minutemancl wrote:
TommyLF wrote:

People are playing decks that won't be around in Standard heavily right now.

Explains why I just played a Mech Priest...

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Emcee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, I am in such a slump right now. I just can't get anything going with any deck. Any winstreak is immediately met with a losing streak. Even on my good matchups I'm getting crap draws, constantly one card away from lethal.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 2 of 89

Jump to: