Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2016 Around the NFL Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doumeyer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:37 am    Post subject: Sunday"s games Reply with quote

QB play around the league yesterday was fantastic. My Direct TV Sunday ticket paid for it self yesterday. So many great games yesterday, all I did was switch back and forth all day long, Guys like Rodger, Carr, Brady, Brees, Cousins, Ryan, how do you stop these guys? Even the young QB's in the league played very good also. Will we every find out what our young QB's can do?
TheChad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In "former Jets you didn't realise are still in the league" news, Kellen Clemens is the backup QB and holder in San Diego, and Dwight Lowery is their starting free safety.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: GRONK Reply with quote

Gronk, has a herniated disc, and will have surgery Friday. Gone for the year.
GangGreen420

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gronk being out has hurt them in the past. But I doubt it really changes that much with Bennett now.
Rich51

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snacks again leading interior d lineman in defensive stops. He also has more tackles (72) than any other d lineman including ends. Mack is second with 58.
doumeyer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:26 am    Post subject: michael Floyd Reply with quote

Just what Brady needs another receiver. Some justice, Floyd drives drunk, get fired and ends up with a top team. Only in America.
Bobby816

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich51 wrote:
Snacks again leading interior d lineman in defensive stops. He also has more tackles (72) than any other d lineman including ends. Mack is second with 58.

Begs the question on why Macc didn't bring Snacks back trade Mo for best offer. We'd have our 3 lineman in Leo, Snacks and Sheldon no one playing out of position, extra cap room bc Anacks is way cheaper than Mo and had more draft picks.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby816 wrote:
Rich51 wrote:

Begs the question on why Macc didn't bring Snacks back trade Mo for best offer. We'd have our 3 lineman in Leo, Snacks and Sheldon no one playing out of position, extra cap room bc Anacks is way cheaper than Mo and had more draft picks.

At the time many people didn't want to trade Mo for less than a 1st or 2nd. We also thought we could make the 3 guys we have play together. Hindsight is always 20/20.
Bobby816

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdelaney89 wrote:
Bobby816 wrote:
Rich51 wrote:

At the time many people didn't want to trade Mo for less than a 1st or 2nd. We also thought we could make the 3 guys we have play together. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I don't agree. Hindsight is say9ng why didn't we draft Brady. We knew what the situations exactly were with Snacks and Mo. IMO Macc dropped the ball on this. I stated this in the offseason.
barnaby8787

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby816 wrote:
Rich51 wrote:

It's all hindsight, but it's much harder to find an elite DE than an elite NT. Simon could become elite at NT.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby816 wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:
Bobby816 wrote:
Rich51 wrote:

I don't agree. Hindsight is say9ng why didn't we draft Brady. We knew what the situations exactly were with Snacks and Mo. IMO Macc dropped the ball on this. I stated this in the offseason.

I don't think anyone foresaw Mo mailing it in this season.
Malik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby816 wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:
Bobby816 wrote:
Rich51 wrote:

Mo is easily the more talented player and you always take the more talented player
TheChad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say I was really hoping for a Raiders-Falcons Superbowl.

Sucks what happened to Derek Carr.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a shame about Carr. I always had a love hate relationship with the Raiders going back to the AFL days when we played them all the time.

Right now I'm hoping for a Miami-Giant super bowl. Miami, because I live in So Florida and read so much on Gase in my local paper, that I started to like him. He completely change the culture when he cut the two underperforming offensive linemen early in the season. With the Giants it's completely for Snacks. Loved him as player and wish he was still on our side.
TheChad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Giants are going to be in the Superbowl, I want them to beat the Patriots again. I'd thoroughly enjoy that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 30 of 34

Jump to: