Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Billy and Josh's Excellent Adventure (The O.T.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58930
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing major, but I will host my first meeting for our CERT charter in grove city. I doubt anything major ever happens in GC, but it's been nice raising this thing from the ground up. I've been really happy with the response and commitment I've seen.
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40886
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Nothing major, but I will host my first meeting for our CERT charter in grove city. I doubt anything major ever happens in GC, but it's been nice raising this thing from the ground up. I've been really happy with the response and commitment I've seen.


What is CERT?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15247
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Nothing major, but I will host my first meeting for our CERT charter in grove city. I doubt anything major ever happens in GC, but it's been nice raising this thing from the ground up. I've been really happy with the response and commitment I've seen.


What is CERT?


Just a guess...

https://www.fema.gov/community-emergency-response-teams
_________________


First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58930
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
buno67 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Nothing major, but I will host my first meeting for our CERT charter in grove city. I doubt anything major ever happens in GC, but it's been nice raising this thing from the ground up. I've been really happy with the response and commitment I've seen.


What is CERT?


Just a guess...

https://www.fema.gov/community-emergency-response-teams


Yup!

It's been difficult finding the right people to help manage this, but I'm happy with how it's all going to come together.
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58930
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just went through Gahanna.

I forget how much every other suburb is better than GC. The parking lot in the city center was kind of annoying though.
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 19796
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Just went through Gahanna.

I forget how much every other suburb is better than GC. The parking lot in the city center was kind of annoying though.


It's right by the high school, so at certain times of day it's a mess.

I love it out here, though. Way less high and mighty than most other burbs, and less traffic. I can pull out of my garage and be downtown in 10 minutes. Great parks and public spaces, too.

I swear, they're not paying me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99
Page 99 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group