Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Billy and Josh's Excellent Adventure (The O.T.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
United Airlines is facing a PR nightmare. I don't even think planes that crash have a worse PR nightmare than what they are facing right now.

Good.

That was an awful way to do business.

The CEO is a frickin moron too. He double downed on being a [inappropriate/removed]. I hope that doctor sues the ever living hell out of them.

And then did a complete 180 today.

Moron.

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
H2ThaIzzo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Anyone been to myrtle beach? I'm going in June. I'd like to play golf while I'm down there. Any course recommendations?

they have a ton of options and it will depend on your budget and course preference.

Pine Lakes-Classic style golf course, always in terrific condition. $60 or so
Barefoot Resort Courses are all great
Grande Dunes Resort course is really scenic
Glen Dornoch
Myrtle Beach National-King's North

The Legends courses are also very nice, BUT longest round of golf I've ever played. I haven't been back there since

Well Damn.....I'm From SC, and you sound like you KNOW the place better than I do Laughing
(You aren't a fellow South Carolinian are you?)

I wish! We have been doing vacation there for about 8 years now, and my dad is a huge golfer, so I have played a lot of the courses or seen a lot of them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some times I cant stand being married.

Wife and I are relaxing and getting our daughter to unwind before bed. It turns into us watching a show on netflix, her having a class of wine while she snuggles or 16month old, and I lay on the couch relaxing. She gets up to change our daughter. She enters the baby room a norm sane person but walks out an insane over exaggerating monster. Starts freaking out that our house is a disaster and starts getting upset that the house is so dirty and that we have a meeting tomorrow with a realtor lady to start the very beginning talks about listing and selling our condo. Guess what, she never told me we were having this meeting. She starts yelling at me, calling me out for relaxing and etc, while this house is a mess. So what do I do, I start cleaning. An hour later, she wants to apologize for being so mean earlier and yelling at you. She than tells me that its not really that important of how clean it is. She will just want to quickly look at the house and have a talk.I said its fine, ill just keep cleaning, rather it make it look nicer for her, we need this thing to sell well. Then about an half hour later, she is trying to be all sweet and asking if I am made at her. I dont get mad at her, I just getting really annoyed. She will take the tiniest thing and make it into the biggest thing in the world and will just start yelling and ridicule me because I should of known better or some other garbage. Then an hour later she will apologize. Just wish she would stop and think first, instead of going to 0 to bitchy. Its annoying. The coming up to me an hour later and apologizing doesnt really help because I am now angry and my mood is now completely changed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:

Wife and I are relaxing and getting our daughter to unwind before bed. It turns into us watching a show on netflix, her having a class of wine while she snuggles or 16month old, and I lay on the couch relaxing. She gets up to change our daughter. She enters the baby room a norm sane person but walks out an insane over exaggerating monster. Starts freaking out that our house is a disaster and starts getting upset that the house is so dirty and that we have a meeting tomorrow with a realtor lady to start the very beginning talks about listing and selling our condo. Guess what, she never told me we were having this meeting. She starts yelling at me, calling me out for relaxing and etc, while this house is a mess. So what do I do, I start cleaning. An hour later, she wants to apologize for being so mean earlier and yelling at you. She than tells me that its not really that important of how clean it is. She will just want to quickly look at the house and have a talk.I said its fine, ill just keep cleaning, rather it make it look nicer for her, we need this thing to sell well. Then about an half hour later, she is trying to be all sweet and asking if I am made at her. I dont get mad at her, I just getting really annoyed. She will take the tiniest thing and make it into the biggest thing in the world and will just start yelling and ridicule me because I should of known better or some other garbage. Then an hour later she will apologize. Just wish she would stop and think first, instead of going to 0 to bitchy. Its annoying. The coming up to me an hour later and apologizing doesnt really help because I am now angry and my mood is now completely changed

You handled it well. If you just cleaned and kept quiet, that was the best way to defuse that situation.

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:

She is flawed.

You are flawed.

You have to accept this.

Nobody said it was easy, or they were lying if they did. My wife never apologizes for her mood swings. I usually eventually apologize for whatever I did or said or how she interpreted my mood when I texted her "okay" when she asked me to pick up milk at the store. Yeah it's frustrating sometimes but I accept that she is flawed and I just move on.
buno67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or what, Last Sunday. She was at her parents house all day. No big deal. Well when she usually does that, she eats dinner there, so I am on my one for that. Im a big boy at times and I can feed myself.

My wife gets home and I ask, what do you want to make for dinner. The question was suppose to be like what do you think we should make or go get. She automatically assumes I was asking her when she is suppose to go cook dinner. Got mad at me and told me, that you were home all day and you could of cooked dinner and had it done by now. Got super angry with me, when all I was fishing for in my comment any suggestions. I make dinner all the time, I dont know why she assumed I was expecting her to come home, stop what she was doing and just start cooking for me. After 15mins of her taking a shower and being angry, I had to talk to her bout what I was trying to say. I end up making dinner but mad, she got so angry so quick.

Yesterday, she gets home from work, she is in a good mood cause she passed her medical board test and is happy she wont have to take them again in 10 years. We are trying to think up of ideas for dinners and she mentions something. It was a good idea. I told her, that was one of my ideas but I took my time so I can word my question/statement right so I dont make her mad. She laughed at me but I was totally taking a subtle shot at her. I knew it would go over her head because of her mood.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
buno67 wrote:

She is flawed.

You are flawed.

You have to accept this.

Nobody said it was easy, or they were lying if they did. My wife never apologizes for her mood swings. I usually eventually apologize for whatever I did or said or how she interpreted my mood when I texted her "okay" when she asked me to pick up milk at the store. Yeah it's frustrating sometimes but I accept that she is flawed and I just move on.

Oh I do the same, just move on, but I was just venting. When I made the post that was me deciding to be done cleaning. I just know if I snapped at her like she does to me, oh man, I think I would be dead lol

I just know if something as important as us meeting with the realtor lady, and it was flipped and I didnt tell her about it until the next day, I would be freaking killed. during the summer coaching stuff, cook outs, practices, or whatever. I would have a calendar on the fridge and I would tell her some of the more important dates like a week in advance and etc and if she was not sure she can see it. I remember once or twice, I would tell her I would have something to do with football the next day and I would get yelled at for not telling her or reminding her about it earlier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Arnold says it best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GQxLtBsWq4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

booty had me like

poorbytehshore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
poorbytehshore wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Anyone been to myrtle beach? I'm going in June. I'd like to play golf while I'm down there. Any course recommendations?

they have a ton of options and it will depend on your budget and course preference.

Pine Lakes-Classic style golf course, always in terrific condition. $60 or so
Barefoot Resort Courses are all great
Grande Dunes Resort course is really scenic
Glen Dornoch
Myrtle Beach National-King's North

The Legends courses are also very nice, BUT longest round of golf I've ever played. I haven't been back there since

Well Damn.....I'm From SC, and you sound like you KNOW the place better than I do Laughing
(You aren't a fellow South Carolinian are you?)

I have fond memories of South Carolina. I only spent a couple of days but I thought you guys were some of the nicest, friendliest people I've ever been around. Was very cool.

If you ever head back to SC my Brother.....PM me so I can extend the hospitable hookups.......your heading to MY State.....yep ITS MINE.....Laughing Laughing

Laughing

👊

Same to you if you are ever in London bro!
big poppa pump

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
United Airlines is facing a PR nightmare. I don't even think planes that crash have a worse PR nightmare than what they are facing right now.

Good.

That was an awful way to do business.

The CEO is a frickin moron too. He double downed on being a [inappropriate/removed]. I hope that doctor sues the ever living hell out of them.

And then did a complete 180 today.

Moron.

I agree that United messed up on multiple fronts. They shouldn't have overbooked the flight. They shouldn't have let the passengers on the plane, knowing that they were overbooked. They should have offered an obscene amount of money to rectify the situation. All that said......

I still can't get over feeling that the doc took it too far by not getting off the plane. I don't care if it was eeny meeny miny moe. When someone in authority tells you to do something....You should do it...

It reminds me of when a police officer gives a command, and a person says nahhhh....I don't have to. Just do wtf you are told.

Now this guy is gonna get paid for acting like a d.ck by not getting off the plane. Oh well...jmo.

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm personally glad he refused to get up. The idea that companies should be able to boot a passenger to meet their needs is absurd. IMO once you pay for that seat, it's your seat. If the airline wants it back they have to buy it back at whatever the going rate is.

If no one dug their heels in, nothing would ever change. Thanks to this guy, no one else will have to worry about this happening again.

These airlines and their shady business practices get zero sympathy from me.

What other service industry is this acceptable?

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
big poppa pump

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
I'm personally glad he refused to get up. The idea that companies should be able to boot a passenger to meet their needs is absurd. IMO once you pay for that seat, it's your seat. If the airline wants it back they have to buy it back at whatever the going rate is.

If no one dug their heels in, nothing would ever change. Thanks to this guy, no one else will have to worry about this happening again.

These airlines and their shady business practices get zero sympathy from me.

What other service industry is this acceptable?

Yea.....what is the going rate???

I do agree that because of how absurdly inept United was in rectifying the situation, that others will not have to ever go through something like this.

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When someone in authority tells you to do something....You should do it...

Uh....

That's how we get Gestapo saying "I was only doing my job." That's an asinine way to go about life.

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
MWil23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Quote:
When someone in authority tells you to do something....You should do it...

Uh....

That's how we get Gestapo saying "I was only doing my job." That's an asinine way to go about life.

I don't know that I would go quite that far as that's an extreme example, but I would say that it's a uniquely un-American thought.

We're a country founded on rebelling against authority. Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 97 of 99

Jump to: