Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FA the Eagles should bring in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: FA the Eagles should bring in Reply with quote

I would love to see the Eagles to sign a few significant players. a few guys I like are

Marques Douglas-2004 team:Baltimore-A good 2 way defender who can stop the run on the right side and has the potential to be an good pass rusher opposit "THE FREAK!!!"

Kendrell Bell-2004 team:Pittsburg-Bell can play the Middle, or Strong Side, so we if we bring him in we can move him to Strong Side, and 2 in the depth chart at ILB,move Dhani to WSLB which would give us in my oppinion a top 5 LB corps.

Troy Brown-2004 team:Patriots-Brown is a guy who is very unselfish and will do anything to help the team win. He is a good WR who could contend for a starting spot. I would have said Kelly Cambell,but hejust got busted for possesion of a weapon and Marijuana.

What do you all think? I want to know who you think the Eagles should pick up.
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral Mr. Green
phila

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First whats with the spamming of emoticons. And Marques Douglas would be a nice signing Smile kendrell bell? no thats just stupid. he's a middle linebacker and moving him to the outside will make us suffer in the pass. Bell was never too good in coverage and for good reason, it's not his job. Troy Brown will be nice too. Give us secrets about the Patriots Wink
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um Phila, 3-4 Middle Line backers are supposed to cover and that's why they translate to the outside usually in 4-3. Nice try though.

Bell would be a great signing.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: