Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Total Control Forum-wide Mock Draft - Invitation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8261
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im leaning towards Sanchez, or Blair to be honest. Other than RB Paul Perkins I think they are BPA
_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 15598
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Im leaning towards Sanchez, or Blair to be honest. Other than RB Paul Perkins I think they are BPA


Could go OT late. Drafted Green to be Free's replacement. Just happens little sooner than anticipated. Sanchez or Blair works for me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8261
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Quote:
INDIANAPOLIS -- All eyes were on Jalen Ramsey at the NFL scouting combine last week.

Ramsey rates as the top cornerback in the 2016 draft. After watching Ramsey, the eyes shifted to Vernon Hargreaves and Mackensie Alexander. They also project among the elite at the cornerback position.

But I had my eyes on Zack Sanchez of Oklahoma. The Cowboys should have been watching the Keller Central product as well. Sanchez does something better than the top three cornerbacks in this draft -- make plays on the football.

Ramsey didn't have an interception last season. Neither did Alexander, and Hargreaves had four. Sanchez had more interceptions than the three of them combined last season -- seven. Hargreaves had 10 career interceptions, Ramsey three and Alexander none. Sanchez had more career interceptions than the top three corners in this draft combined -- 15.

And if you're the Cowboys, you'd better find some defensive backs in this draft capable of making plays on the ball. Only one team intercepted fewer passes than the eight of the Cowboys last season, and no team forced fewer turnovers (11). That lack of takeaways was a contributing factor in the 4-12 collapse by the Cowboys in 2015.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/02/29/gosselin-jalen-ramsey-might-drafts-top-cb-cowboys-need-look-oklahomas-zack-sanchez-fill-one-big-void-teams-secondary



The Cowboys select

4098 - Zack Sanchez - CB - OU


_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8261
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8261
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated (48 man) Roster

Offense:


QB- Tony Romo/ Paxton Lynch/ E.J. Manuel

RB- Darren McFadden/ Ronnie Hillman/ Kenneth Dixon

TE- Jason Witten/ Gavin Escobar/ Geoff Swaim

WR1- Dez Bryant/ Brice Butler
WR2- Terrence Williams/ Vince Mayle
Slot- Cole Beasley/ Lucky Whitehead


LT- Tyron Smith/ Reshod Fortenberry
LG- La'el Collins/ Ronald Leary
C- Travis Frederick
RG- Zack Martin
RT- Chaz Green

Defense:

LE- Demarcus Lawrence/ Ryan Russell
3-tech- Tyrone Crawford/ David Irving/ Chris Whaley
1-tech- Andrew Billings
RE- Mario Williams/ Lamar Woodley/ Kenneth Boatright 


Sam- Damien Wilson
Mike- Rolando McClain/ Anthony Hitchens
Will- Sean Lee/ Mark Nzeocha

CB1- Orlando Scandrick
CB2- Patrick Robinson
CB3- Nolan Carroll
CB4- Zack Sanchez
CB5- Terrence Mitchell

SS- Quintin Demps/ JJ Wilcox
FS- Byron Jones/

Specialist:

K- Dan Bailey
P- Chris Jones
R- Lucky Whitehead
LS- frenchy

Picks:

1st Round - Pick 4 - Overall: 4 | Team: DAL: Andrew Billings NT Baylor

1st Round - Pick 15 - Overall: 15 | Team: DAL: Paxton Lynch QB Memphis

4th Round - Pick 3 - Overall: 103 | Team: DAL: Kenneth Dixon RB La Tech

4th Round - Pick COMP - Overall: 138 | Team: DAL: Zack Sanchez CB OU

6th Round - Pick COMP - Overall: 215 | Team: DAL

6th Round - Pick COMP - Overall: 219 | Team: DAL

6th Round - Pick COMP - Overall: 220 | Team: DAL
_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed


Last edited by DaBoys on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8261
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That gives us some insurance, just incase Scandrick is a little rusty. Sanchez is perfect for slot CB.
_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resilient


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 4599
Location: where old school ballers go to die
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like...if anything Dallas has my favorite 2 positions on a high level, DT,QB..with some good value at other positions.
_________________
it's not the SKILL of a man, but the WILL of a man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dallas94Ware


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 6937
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He projects as a pretty decent cover 3 corner, able to play a deep zone. But he is not very physical and not reactive (read: REACTIVE, as in quick burst to physicality - he plays very proactive to stick with guys and make plays on the ball from a coverage point, not react to what is entering his zone) enough to play a typical cover zone on the outside. He is best dropping deep in a cover 3 or playing man in the slot on passing downs. Not that any of that is so terrible.

He's a good player, he'll be good on a man coverage team or on a team that runs a cover 3 like Seattle or Jacksonville. He'd work well here also, just not as a primary corner on the outside everydown.
_________________


Coaching football is just my way of staying close to the game.
Read the Football FAQ!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8261
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas94Ware wrote:
He projects as a pretty decent cover 3 corner, able to play a deep zone. But he is not very physical and not reactive (read: REACTIVE, as in quick burst to physicality - he plays very proactive to stick with guys and make plays on the ball from a coverage point, not react to what is entering his zone) enough to play a typical cover zone on the outside. He is best dropping deep in a cover 3 or playing man in the slot on passing downs. Not that any of that is so terrible.

He's a good player, he'll be good on a man coverage team or on a team that runs a cover 3 like Seattle or Jacksonville. He'd work well here also, just not as a primary corner on the outside everydown.


He is a very realistic option for a turnover starved team. Not much of a tackler, with a slight frame. Reminds me a lot of Asante Samuel or Janoris Jenkins.

Anyhow, he is on the Dallas radar, as he went to Keller Central, right down the road, and then OU just a little further up the road. He will be a Dallas Day invite, and should be intriguing as he had 7 Ints last year, while the Cowboys CBs didn't have a pick until week 15 last year. His 7 picks last year weren't a fluke either, as he had 15 total in his career.

Here's his write up:

Quote:
A two-time first-team All-Big 12 pick from Fort Worth, Texas, Sanchez has been a stalwart for the Sooners since taking the starting job as a redshirt freshman in 2013. He started 37 games over the past three years, missing two games this fall with a right leg injury. His slight frame worries scouts, and some questioned Sanchez's decision to leave early for the NFL, but there's no doubting his ability to play the ball (15 interceptions, 28 pass break-ups over the past three seasons). Sanchez received 2015 second team All-American notice from multiple outlets, as he not only picked off seven passes, but had 45 tackles, 3.5 for loss, and seven pass breakups.

ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS
Three-year starter. Outstanding ball production has been his calling card. Grabbed 15 interceptions during three-year career. Always looking to take the ball reading the quarterback's eyes and taking sharp angles on the throw. Has the hands and athleticism to make difficult interceptions.Great spatial feel in zone shifting from receiver to receiver and squeezing throwing windows. Mirror and match footwork combined with route recognition from man-­off gives him playmaking opportunities. Carries long speed to challenge vertical targets.

WEAKNESSES
Short and rail thin for an outside cornerback. Inconsistent tackler due to size. May not have enough sand to hold up against physical receivers. Reckless habit of diving head first on slant looks only to be burned by "sluggo" (slant and go) routes. Doesn't play as fast as his forty time. Allowed 12 touchdowns over last three years and that number should have been higher (drops/overthrows). Can be turned around by clever routes. Average closing burst out of backpedal.

SOURCES TELL US
"He is fast and talented. I'm always partial to guys who make plays on the ball so I like him. I don't think he's tough enough to tackle so he is probably just a true nickel cornerback who you have to play outside so teams can't run it at him in the slot." -- NFC director of scouting

NFL COMPARISON
Patrick Robinson

BOTTOM LINE
Experienced cornerback who has cover experience against current and future NFL receivers. Sanchez is a feast or famine cover man whose instincts run him into interceptions but also into aggressive mistakes that can cost his own team. His lack of size will work against him on draft day, but his ball production will be heavily weighed by teams looking for coverage help from a third cornerback.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/zack-sanchez?id=2555548


I'm pretty happy about him, as I nearly selected him over Kenneth Dixon a round earlier.
_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dallas94Ware


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 6937
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Dallas94Ware wrote:
He projects as a pretty decent cover 3 corner, able to play a deep zone. But he is not very physical and not reactive (read: REACTIVE, as in quick burst to physicality - he plays very proactive to stick with guys and make plays on the ball from a coverage point, not react to what is entering his zone) enough to play a typical cover zone on the outside. He is best dropping deep in a cover 3 or playing man in the slot on passing downs. Not that any of that is so terrible.

He's a good player, he'll be good on a man coverage team or on a team that runs a cover 3 like Seattle or Jacksonville. He'd work well here also, just not as a primary corner on the outside everydown.


He is a very realistic option for a turnover starved team. Not much of a tackler, with a slight frame. Reminds me a lot of Asante Samuel or Janoris Jenkins.

Anyhow, he is on the Dallas radar, as he went to Keller Central, right down the road, and then OU just a little further up the road. He will be a Dallas Day invite, and should be intriguing as he had 7 Ints last year, while the Cowboys CBs didn't have a pick until week 15 last year. His 7 picks last year weren't a fluke either, as he had 15 total in his career.

Here's his write up:

Quote:
A two-time first-team All-Big 12 pick from Fort Worth, Texas, Sanchez has been a stalwart for the Sooners since taking the starting job as a redshirt freshman in 2013. He started 37 games over the past three years, missing two games this fall with a right leg injury. His slight frame worries scouts, and some questioned Sanchez's decision to leave early for the NFL, but there's no doubting his ability to play the ball (15 interceptions, 28 pass break-ups over the past three seasons). Sanchez received 2015 second team All-American notice from multiple outlets, as he not only picked off seven passes, but had 45 tackles, 3.5 for loss, and seven pass breakups.

ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS
Three-year starter. Outstanding ball production has been his calling card. Grabbed 15 interceptions during three-year career. Always looking to take the ball reading the quarterback's eyes and taking sharp angles on the throw. Has the hands and athleticism to make difficult interceptions.Great spatial feel in zone shifting from receiver to receiver and squeezing throwing windows. Mirror and match footwork combined with route recognition from man-­off gives him playmaking opportunities. Carries long speed to challenge vertical targets.

WEAKNESSES
Short and rail thin for an outside cornerback. Inconsistent tackler due to size. May not have enough sand to hold up against physical receivers. Reckless habit of diving head first on slant looks only to be burned by "sluggo" (slant and go) routes. Doesn't play as fast as his forty time. Allowed 12 touchdowns over last three years and that number should have been higher (drops/overthrows). Can be turned around by clever routes. Average closing burst out of backpedal.

SOURCES TELL US
"He is fast and talented. I'm always partial to guys who make plays on the ball so I like him. I don't think he's tough enough to tackle so he is probably just a true nickel cornerback who you have to play outside so teams can't run it at him in the slot." -- NFC director of scouting

NFL COMPARISON
Patrick Robinson

BOTTOM LINE
Experienced cornerback who has cover experience against current and future NFL receivers. Sanchez is a feast or famine cover man whose instincts run him into interceptions but also into aggressive mistakes that can cost his own team. His lack of size will work against him on draft day, but his ball production will be heavily weighed by teams looking for coverage help from a third cornerback.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/zack-sanchez?id=2555548


I'm pretty happy about him, as I nearly selected him over Kenneth Dixon a round earlier.


He definitely has ball skills and can track and locate the football at full speed. Most of his picks however weren't really contested, and in the NFL he'll have to fight for those. You don't get many 'gimme' INTs in the NFL, and QBs won't be over throwing their target vs cover 3 all the that often.

But, yes, with those ball skills and the speed, he could be a nice nickel fix or a fill in outside in cover 3 as the deep thirds corner. He's be nice to get in the fourth.
_________________


Coaching football is just my way of staying close to the game.
Read the Football FAQ!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8261
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both the interceptions shown above were contested. The first in particular is no "gimmie." One of the strengths listed is that he has the hands and athleticism to make DIFFICULT interceptions. And the film certainly backs that up.
_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dallas94Ware


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 6937
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Both the interceptions shown above were contested. The first in particular is no "gimmie." One of the strengths listed is that he has the hands and athleticism to make DIFFICULT interceptions. And the film certainly backs that up.


The first one kind of bounces into his face and hands, let's be real here Razz Hard to concentrate and hold on, sure. But he didn't exactly out leap and fight for that one.

The second one, he jumps the route full speed and takes off - no gimme, no sir. A great read and a good decision to be aggressive on that route as he saw he had help next to him should he miss. Kind of thing you want to see out of your DB. However, not really contested at all. Just broke hard on it and nailed the ball and took off. He basically robbed that receiver faster than a crackhead on the A train here in Brooklyn. Razz

He does have a good catch radius and he CAN make tough catches. But the majority of his picks have come in the same fashion as above. An over throw bouncing his way, or him aggressively jumping a route to rob the receiver. With his frame, I can't see him going up and making a play for a contested ball when he didn't even do much of it in college.

I'mNOT saying this is a make or break thing. I just don't see how his college picks translate to NFL picks. In the NFL, a receiver won't sit in the zone so deflated-like in that second caption. And in the NFL, a good QB won't over throw a receiver who is clearly in a position to make the better play on the ball vs the cover 3 - if a good QB makes that throw, it will be UNDERTHROWN so the receiver is the only one with a chance for it, and can effectively box out the DB.

Gotta translate what you see on the college level to how it would play out in the NFL. Most NFL QBs won't over throw that ball, and most NFL WRs won't sit so loose in the zone. He will be good, but don't expect some Marcus Peters or Asante Samuel interception-laden career just because he robbed WRs so easily in college. He has to bulk up some and be ready to fight more regularly for those interceptions in the NFL. PEters did what he did because he was superb as baiting a QB by playing so far off in zone, even as a rookie. Samuel did what he did in his career because he would fight and claw for that ball regardless of who he was covering, and he'd fight until the whistle was blown. You don't see that from this kid - but again, this isn't saying he isn't good! I like the pick. I think he'll be good. Just don't expect those NCAA ints to translate to so many NFL ints.

If he were on that level, he'd be a round 1 consideration at minimum.
_________________


Coaching football is just my way of staying close to the game.
Read the Football FAQ!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8261
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think his fight for the ball or his interceptions being easy is why he dropped. I think it's be cause he gives up to many TDs and big plays trying to fight for the ball or be aggressive on the ball. He is a sucker for double moves, and he will bite on a pump fake or three. That's how he gets his picks. That's how he gives up big plays. Hargreaves is the same opportunistic style, but with more discipline. Couple his(Sanchez) do or die DB work with his complete inability to tackle and you have a really shiny 4th round pick.
_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8261
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some competition for Chaz Green:

Quote:
Yes, Brandon is the great nephew of Pro Football Hall of Famer Art Shell. But it wouldn't matter if he was instead a relative of early television-era star Art Carney ... he simply looks like an NFL tackle with a pro build and long limbs. He may be best at right tackle, a spot which he held down for three years, but he did flash athleticism to pass protect on the left side when he took over the blind side spot as a senior. Either way, if you want a strong run blocker (he will take smaller defenders 10 yards downfield once locked on) who can reach second-level defenders as well, then Shell's your man.

ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS Tall with exceptional length. Uses long arms to help him snare sudden inside pass rush moves and redirect edge speed past the pocket. Doesn’t have great footwork for directional change, but finds way to get it done. Patient and relatively accurate on his climbs up to linebackers off of combination blocks. Uses wide frame to his advantage against linebackers. Tape shows natural power and core strength. Functional base blocker in run game but will stalemate more than he wins. Has been a starting SEC tackle for almost entire time at South Carolina.
WEAKNESSES Starts with a sound kick­slide, but immediately resorts to a hurried shuffle to try and catch up with edge rusher. Penalties come for rocking pre­-snap for fear of being beaten. Plays with disconnect between hands and feet. Outside foot deadens as he begins to work shoot initial punch in pass pro. More chaser than controlled protector. Too sluggish out of stance to consistently handle stunts inside. Needs better hand placement. Hand strength unimpressive. Doesn’t possess body control of NFL starter.

BOTTOM LINE Shell doesn’t have the feet to play left tackle and doesn’t bend well enough to generate consistent leverage and push as a guard inside. With that said, he has size and length and a four-year starting history in a challenging conference. Add everything up, and Shell looks to be a third day selection as a right tackle only. He may be an eventual starter, but is better­ suited as a backup.



_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8261
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated (49 man) Roster

Offense:


QB- Tony Romo/ Paxton Lynch/ E.J. Manuel

RB- Darren McFadden/ Ronnie Hillman/ Kenneth Dixon

TE- Jason Witten/ Gavin Escobar/ Geoff Swaim

WR1- Dez Bryant/ Brice Butler
WR2- Terrence Williams/ Vince Mayle
Slot- Cole Beasley/ Lucky Whitehead


LT- Tyron Smith/ Reshod Fortenberry
LG- La'el Collins/ Ronald Leary
C- Travis Frederick
RG- Zack Martin
RT- Chaz Green/ Brandon Shell

Defense:

LE- Demarcus Lawrence/ Ryan Russell
3-tech- Tyrone Crawford/ David Irving/ Chris Whaley
1-tech- Andrew Billings
RE- Mario Williams/ Lamar Woodley/ Kenneth Boatright 


Sam- Damien Wilson
Mike- Rolando McClain/ Anthony Hitchens
Will- Sean Lee/ Mark Nzeocha

CB1- Orlando Scandrick
CB2- Patrick Robinson
CB3- Nolan Carroll
CB4- Zack Sanchez
CB5- Terrence Mitchell

SS- Quintin Demps/ JJ Wilcox
FS- Byron Jones/

Specialist:

K- Dan Bailey
P- Chris Jones
R- Lucky Whitehead
LS- frenchy

Picks:

1st Round - Pick 4 - Overall: 4 | Team: DAL: Andrew Billings NT Baylor

1st Round - Pick 15 - Overall: 15 | Team: DAL: Paxton Lynch QB Memphis

4th Round - Pick 3 - Overall: 103 | Team: DAL: Kenneth Dixon RB La Tech

4th Round - Pick COMP - Overall: 138 | Team: DAL: Zack Sanchez CB OU

6th Round - Pick COMP - Overall: 215 | Team: DAL: Brandon Shell RT South Carolina

6th Round - Pick COMP - Overall: 219 | Team: DAL

6th Round - Pick COMP - Overall: 220 | Team: DAL
_________________
Kilty as charged.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 31 of 32

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group