You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General New - Bucs Edition V4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Buc Ball


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 3721
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Quote:
Aguayo, who will be competing with Nick Folk to retain his starting kicking job, was a perfect five-for-five on his field goal attempts at the end of Tuesday's practice. His final kick from 53 yards out sailed cleanly through the uprights. Folk was four-for-five, missing his final kick from 53.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't think Aguayo will be handed the job by any means. Licht should have enough credit at this stage to get away with it if Aguayo needs to be cut.

I expect Folk to win the job, but if Aguayo earns it on merit, I'll be confident enough that he's significantly improved going into the season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 38534
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buc Ball wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Quote:
Aguayo, who will be competing with Nick Folk to retain his starting kicking job, was a perfect five-for-five on his field goal attempts at the end of Tuesday's practice. His final kick from 53 yards out sailed cleanly through the uprights. Folk was four-for-five, missing his final kick from 53.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't think Aguayo will be handed the job by any means. Licht should have enough credit at this stage to get away with it if Aguayo needs to be cut.

I expect Folk to win the job, but if Aguayo earns it on merit, I'll be confident enough that he's significantly improved going into the season.

Of course. It's an all out competition. We didn't give Folk guaranteed money just to be a camp body.

I'm just surprised that Aguayo went 5/5 and actually nailed a 53 yarder with room to spare.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 38534
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jameis throws 30 TD passes this year, he'll tie Freeman for the franchise record at 80. 31 would obviously pass it. In THREE years. Man, our QBs have been awful forever. Laughing

With seven receiving TDs, Mike Evans would pass Jimmy Giles' record of 34. Eight would obviously pass it. In FOUR years. That's pretty crazy.

Those are two big franchise records that have stood for a while, and could (hopefully should) be broken this season. It's crazy how much better our offense has been since Koetter got here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
indifference


Joined: 08 Nov 2010
Posts: 3566
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
If Jameis throws 30 TD passes this year, he'll tie Freeman for the franchise record at 80. 31 would obviously pass it. In THREE years. Man, our QBs have been awful forever. Laughing

With seven receiving TDs, Mike Evans would pass Jimmy Giles' record of 34. Eight would obviously pass it. In FOUR years. That's pretty crazy.

Those are two big franchise records that have stood for a while, and could (hopefully should) be broken this season. It's crazy how much better our offense has been since Koetter got here.

Bucs have always been a defensive first team even its inception into the league. We had little spurts in the 80's with Doug Williams, Giles, Wilder, etc but none of them were special players. That Bo Jackson pick set us back 5 years.

That said its refreshing to finally see a good offense for once. I'm more willing to bet those records will be broken by week 13-14 this season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 38534
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
If Jameis throws 30 TD passes this year, he'll tie Freeman for the franchise record at 80. 31 would obviously pass it. In THREE years. Man, our QBs have been awful forever. Laughing

With seven receiving TDs, Mike Evans would pass Jimmy Giles' record of 34. Eight would obviously pass it. In FOUR years. That's pretty crazy.

Those are two big franchise records that have stood for a while, and could (hopefully should) be broken this season. It's crazy how much better our offense has been since Koetter got here.

Bucs have always been a defensive first team even its inception into the league. We had little spurts in the 80's with Doug Williams, Giles, Wilder, etc but none of them were special players. That Bo Jackson pick set us back 5 years.

That said its refreshing to finally see a good offense for once. I'm more willing to bet those records will be broken by week 13-14 this season.

Dougie should have the rushing title by next year, assuming he sticks around. He only needs about 1,700 yards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ravishingone


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 4463
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
indifference wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
If Jameis throws 30 TD passes this year, he'll tie Freeman for the franchise record at 80. 31 would obviously pass it. In THREE years. Man, our QBs have been awful forever. Laughing

With seven receiving TDs, Mike Evans would pass Jimmy Giles' record of 34. Eight would obviously pass it. In FOUR years. That's pretty crazy.

Those are two big franchise records that have stood for a while, and could (hopefully should) be broken this season. It's crazy how much better our offense has been since Koetter got here.

Bucs have always been a defensive first team even its inception into the league. We had little spurts in the 80's with Doug Williams, Giles, Wilder, etc but none of them were special players. That Bo Jackson pick set us back 5 years.

That said its refreshing to finally see a good offense for once. I'm more willing to bet those records will be broken by week 13-14 this season.

Dougie should have the rushing title by next year, assuming he sticks around. He only needs about 1,700 yards.


Wait a minute, drafted Bucs Qbs have done some really good things in the league.

Testaverde got to the AFC Championship game. Oops, Bucs play in the NFL. Rolling Eyes

Didn't that guy who played for the LA Express have a decent Career? Evil or Very Mad

I'm not sure there was a worse owner in the history of professional sports then Hugh Culver house. That's saying a lot because there are plenty of cheap and inept owners throughout all the leagues, but Hugh took it to a level that I'm not sure anyone could achieve ever again.
_________________
Be bold.....Don't be afraid!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66
Page 66 of 66

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group