Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General New - Bucs Edition V4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5168/lesean-mccoy

Quote:
Speaking on PFT Live, agent Drew Rosenhaus said he is "flabbergasted" by rumors the Bills plan to trade or release LeSean McCoy.

I don't want to be the guy to mention every "name" player but....

Pay Fartin Martin $7 per the next four seasons or pay Shady $8.5 per the next three. Is there a more explosive receiving back in the league? What could he do in a O with guys like Evans and Winston leading the way?

Adopt-a-Buc Jameis Winston 4,090 YDs 28 TDs 18 INTs
nathan004

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:
Speaking on PFT Live, agent Drew Rosenhaus said he is "flabbergasted" by rumors the Bills plan to trade or release LeSean McCoy.

Pay Fartin Martin $7 per the next four seasons or pay Shady $8.5 per the next three. Is there a more explosive receiving back in the league? What could he do in a O with guys like Evans and Winston leading the way?

I don't know if the Bills have the luxury of cutting McCo. That offense is devoid of talent and he is clearly the focal point. If they intend to bring in a new QB then they better hope they nail whatever RB they draft. Pick early enough to do so I guess, but I don't see it happening. That being said, I am totally on board with Shady.

This is a great year to be in need of an RB. FA's won't have the leverage in contracts as they have in the past with the names already out there on the market, as well as the breadth of talent coming outing the draft.

AP
McCoy
Latavius
*Martin

If we signed a Peterson or McCoy I'd still target RB in the 2nd round.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nathan004 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:

I don't know if the Bills have the luxury of cutting McCo. That offense is devoid of talent and he is clearly the focal point. If they intend to bring in a new QB then they better hope they nail whatever RB they draft. Pick early enough to do so I guess, but I don't see it happening. That being said, I am totally on board with Shady.

This is a great year to be in need of an RB. FA's won't have the leverage in contracts as they have in the past with the names already out there on the market, as well as the breadth of talent coming outing the draft.

AP
McCoy
Latavius
*Martin

If we signed a Peterson or McCoy I'd still target RB in the 2nd round.

I'd add Lacy in there as well. Not the fastest guy but I like his hands and he can make people miss in the open field. Not a fan of how the Pack have used him these last few years.

LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously doubt Bills trade / release McCoy

that being said
AP or McCoy are really just stop gaps

id prefer Cook or McCafrey to an extent , younger cheaper backs
not to mention the value at RB in the later rounds 3rd and 4th

it is the year of the RB all around FA and draft
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:

that being said

And I'd opt for the draft. Give Quizz a small two-year deal and take a guy in the third.
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:

that being said

And I'd opt for the draft. Give Quizz a small two-year deal and take a guy in the third.

I somewhat agree

if we are going to go RB at pick 19 I say stay away from FA

but we have so much cap room

if we want to get a back in rounds 3 or later I say why not pick up Peterson for a couple years, still a good back that will make ppl respect the run game not to mention sell seats/jerseys and make us a more formidable team
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Starting/salary still a priority for Adrian Peterson. I expect him to be interested #Raiders, #Giants, #Buccaneers. #Vikings still in play.

Peterson has mentioned us a few times over the last few years. It depends on if Koetter/Licht think he can still be effective. And what they're gonna do (if anything) with Dougie.
nathan004

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AP or McCoy aren't necessarily stop gap RBs for Tampa right now. Stop gap would insinuate that they are only to be added because there are no other real options at the moment to fill a specific need on the market. It's actually the opposite. In my opinion, it is the BEST time to add one of these guys. They would come at a discount seeing how the RB market will be saturated and they provided an instant, veteran upgrade for a young offense.

AP or McCoy could be added on top of adding a rookie. And Quizz to be honest.

Quizz is great depth and spell for starter.
AP or McCoy I would assume take the lead role.

This allows the RB to learn from a couple of the leagues great Running Backs and not start off his career getting tread on his tires.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://thepewterplank.com/2017/02/27/buccaneers-hard-knocks-picking-steam/

I certainly hope not.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:

I certainly hope not.

This is not a distraction that the team needs. Stupid HBO.

Smack ^
Make Tampa Famous, Jameis!
xlfrosti

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nathan004 wrote:
AP or McCoy aren't necessarily stop gap RBs for Tampa right now. Stop gap would insinuate that they are only to be added because there are no other real options at the moment to fill a specific need on the market. It's actually the opposite. In my opinion, it is the BEST time to add one of these guys. They would come at a discount seeing how the RB market will be saturated and they provided an instant, veteran upgrade for a young offense.

This allows the RB to learn from a couple of the leagues great Running Backs and not start off his career getting tread on his tires.

I wouldn't mind taking AP - McCoy - Lacy - or maybe even a stab at Charles since he got released. Like everyone said this RB draft class is the most deep I've seen in a while. Get rid of Martin, Resign Rodgers, Get 1 in FA and drafted another one in the later rounds 3-4 (Kareem Hunt, Toledo - Samaje Perine, Oklahoma - De'Veon Smith, Michigan) That's just late round picks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:

I certainly hope not.

As much as I'd love to be a fly on the wall this is the last thing the team needs.

REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
nathan004 wrote:

I wouldn't mind taking AP - McCoy - Lacy - or maybe even a stab at Charles since he got released. Like everyone said this RB draft class is the most deep I've seen in a while. Get rid of Martin, Resign Rodgers, Get 1 in FA and drafted another one in the later rounds 3-4 (Kareem Hunt, Toledo - Samaje Perine, Oklahoma - De'Veon Smith, Michigan) That's just late round picks

1. Did I miss something on McCoy? I haven't seen or heard anything of him being released. Even if he's available for trade it would be dumb go trade for a vet running back that doesn't have much mileage left.

Peterson and Charles is really a head scratcher. AP wants and thinks he can play 5 more productive years and will command 10 million. He was hurt and has a ton of tread on the tires. Last year he was awful when healthy although it was limited action. That's a red flag for a 10 year running back in this league.

Charles is interesting but he's missed what 16 games in two years? I wouldn't go the colts route a couple years back and sign aging has been stars. I'm not sure AP or Charles will do anything for this team.
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:
nathan004 wrote:

1. Did I miss something on McCoy? I haven't seen or heard anything of him being released. Even if he's available for trade it would be dumb go trade for a vet running back that doesn't have much mileage left.

Peterson and Charles is really a head scratcher. AP wants and thinks he can play 5 more productive years and will command 10 million. He was hurt and has a ton of tread on the tires. Last year he was awful when healthy although it was limited action. That's a red flag for a 10 year running back in this league.

Charles is interesting but he's missed what 16 games in two years? I wouldn't go the colts route a couple years back and sign aging has been stars. I'm not sure AP or Charles will do anything for this team.

McCoy is all speculation

Charles I woulnt want to touch unless it was for dirt cheap

and AP was running behind a line that almost commited manslaughter , like seriously they got bridgewater hurt (not purposely but you know what I mean) and Bradford , who isn't mobile, was getting dogged EVERY single down, no one could run behind that line

with the amount of cap we have why not sign AP im all for it
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles has missed 24 games the last two seasons. No, thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 54 of 66

Jump to: