Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General New - Bucs Edition V4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottonatable wrote:
I wonder if TB is saying we are keeping Doug to create a chance of a trade.
This year in the draft there are so many options I'm sure dougs value is not that high.

SO many good backs in the draft

im really warming up to Mccafrey at 19
Koetter could work wonders with him running routes out of the back field, not to mention check down plays would instantly become lethal

also if not him

Deonte Forman in the 2nd could be a steal

other steals at RB

the 2 backs from Oklahoma : Perine and Mixon , either of them in the 3rd or 4th would be great if we don't pick a back sooner

I say we let Martin walk, Quizz played really well and is solid, Sims will be back and hes okay at best IMO

but we have to grab a back in this draft and please not Kamaraa after watching some tape of him he has no vision he just a speed guy
the other backs I mentioned above all have great vision and can run inbetween the tackles very well
nathan004

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being reported right now that Alterraun Verner is being released. I don' think there was a single person who didn't see this coming.

Love the guy. great character and locker room veteran. Wish him the very best.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nathan004 wrote:
Being reported right now that Alterraun Verner is being released. I don' think there was a single person who didn't see this coming.

Agreed, the organization did the right thing by releasing him now to give him the best opportunity to find a job.
xlfrosti

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
nathan004 wrote:

Agreed, the organization did the right thing by releasing him now to give him the best opportunity to find a job.

Agreed

With this cut it saves around 6.5m in cap savings moving us to 77m I think. This is the offseason to get players around Winston and stack on the draft.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
nathan004 wrote:

Agreed

With this cut it saves around 6.5m in cap savings moving us to 77m I think. This is the offseason to get players around Winston and stack on the draft.

too bad all the good FA will get tagged Sad

can u imagine if LeVeon hit the market ? Shocked throw 70 mil at the man Laughing
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8314/sheldon-richardson

Quote:
ESPN Jets reporter Rich Cimini reiterated New York will "almost certainly" try to trade DE Sheldon Richardson over the next couple weeks.

I hope we are doing our homework here. Image Richardson playing with McCoy, Ayers and Spence.

Adopt-a-Buc Jameis Winston 4,090 YDs 28 TDs 18 INTs
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:
ESPN Jets reporter Rich Cimini reiterated New York will "almost certainly" try to trade DE Sheldon Richardson over the next couple weeks.

I hope we are doing our homework here. Image Richardson playing with McCoy, Ayers and Spence.

Would it cost a first? Because hoping one of the DEs fall to us at 19 and getting Richardson for a second (and maybe a conditional future pick) would be stupendous.
nathan004

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:

Would it cost a first? Because hoping one of the DEs fall to us at 19 and getting Richardson for a second (and maybe a conditional future pick) would be stupendous.

The rumor here is that the Jets are only asking for a 3rd at this point. I am not sure how factual that is but I'd offer a 2nd if that would seal it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nathan004 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:

The rumor here is that the Jets are only asking for a 3rd at this point. I am not sure how factual that is but I'd offer a 2nd if that would seal it.

Richardson for a third would be highway robbery. I'd use a pick or two to trade for him line up next to McCoy and watch the D turn out to be dominant. I know we need weapons for Winston but man grab Richardson for a third and then round 1 take Charles Harris. Look out.
xlfrosti

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
nathan004 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:

Richardson for a third would be highway robbery. I'd use a pick or two to trade for him line up next to McCoy and watch the D turn out to be dominant. I know we need weapons for Winston but man grab Richardson for a third and then round 1 take Charles Harris. Look out.

Getting Richardson for a 3rd Round would be pretty amazing for are D-Line. I don't know If I would want Harris I think I would rather have Taco. That's my opinion though. No we are getting to the point of stacking the Defense and not so much of the Offense. I say we still need at lease 1 WR in FA and 1 in the 2nd Round.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/28/bucs-tender-adam-humphries-three-other-exclusive-rights-free-agents/

Hump, JAB, Glanton, and Martino have all been tendered. Brate and Howard Jones have not. Brate, I'm sure, is working on an extension.
indifference

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
indifference wrote:
nathan004 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:

Getting Richardson for a 3rd Round would be pretty amazing for are D-Line. I don't know If I would want Harris I think I would rather have Taco. That's my opinion though. No we are getting to the point of stacking the Defense and not so much of the Offense. I say we still need at lease 1 WR in FA and 1 in the 2nd Round.
Not the biggest Taco fan. He has a late get off and doesn't seem like the type of DE to rack up 10 sacks a season. He is a much bigger DE in the mold of Ayers that can be a well rounded guy. Just think Harris has more sack/pressure potential.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of Taco either. He only seemed to do enough to be noticed a couple times a game. He doesn't seem like a very good rusher, but he's good at the point of attack. And he hustles, something a guy either does or doesn't do.

We can re-sign Gholston and have a better, more refined Charlton on the roster. Because I think that's his ceiling. Y'all remember Adrian Clayborn?
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2017/02/buccaneers-retain-erfa-te-cameron-brate

We better be working on an extension.
indifference

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
I'm not a fan of Taco either. He only seemed to do enough to be noticed a couple times a game. He doesn't seem like a very good rusher, but he's good at the point of attack. And he hustles, something a guy either does or doesn't do.

We can re-sign Gholston and have a better, more refined Charlton on the roster. Because I think that's his ceiling. Y'all remember Adrian Clayborn?
Yeah, Clayborn II. Stay away from Taco 2017.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 53 of 66

Jump to: