Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

If the Chargers move to LA will you continue to support them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lowe_51

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
sanitizer wrote:
Well that's nice.

We went from being the lead dog in Carson to becoming Stan Kroenke's tenant, or in simpler terms, Stan Kroenke's b__ch

Its also not a done deal that we join. From what I've heard, we have the option to join, and the Chargers ownership is PISSED (ha suck it Spanos....) about how the whole thing went down with the other owners. We're basically in SD until the Inglewood stadium is finished (probably 2-3 years), and then we have the option to join them. Sounds like Spanos got none of what he wanted and now he has to drag his sorry arse back to SD and try to play it off like they wanted extra time to figure out a way to stay in SD.

shouldn't there be a "like" button for this post?

i'm a 40-year chargers fan and i hate the spanos family with a passion. no class at all. they let aj run seau and LT out of town, now it's weddle that's been unceremoniously dumped...all 3 were class acts and good for the team/league/city, and all 3 left bitter. i have to keep rooting for my team, i've been with them a lot longer than the spanos family has, but they don't get any of my money...not a penny. i'll go on hoping for 2 things, the chargers win and the spanos family sells.
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lowe_51 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
sanitizer wrote:
Well that's nice.

We went from being the lead dog in Carson to becoming Stan Kroenke's tenant, or in simpler terms, Stan Kroenke's b__ch

Its also not a done deal that we join. From what I've heard, we have the option to join, and the Chargers ownership is PISSED (ha suck it Spanos....) about how the whole thing went down with the other owners. We're basically in SD until the Inglewood stadium is finished (probably 2-3 years), and then we have the option to join them. Sounds like Spanos got none of what he wanted and now he has to drag his sorry arse back to SD and try to play it off like they wanted extra time to figure out a way to stay in SD.

shouldn't there be a "like" button for this post?

i'm a 40-year chargers fan and i hate the spanos family with a passion. no class at all. they let aj run seau and LT out of town, now it's weddle that's been unceremoniously dumped...all 3 were class acts and good for the team/league/city, and all 3 left bitter. i have to keep rooting for my team, i've been with them a lot longer than the spanos family has, but they don't get any of my money...not a penny. i'll go on hoping for 2 things, the chargers win and the spanos family sells.

It was AJ Smith who made LT's exit very bitter
B-More_2011

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't LA only a couple hours up i-8 anyway? I feel like of all the teams being rumored of moving, this is the one where I feel the fans would still follow them. I was in mission beach a couple weeks ago and never realized how close LA was to San Diego until I started seeing the exit signs lol.

But again, as a ravens fan I understand that your a fan of your city and that its hard to see a team go.
Where are the Chiefs at #11?

Nobody cares about the Chiefs.
<----- I made dis
Neutral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-More_2011 wrote:
Isn't LA only a couple hours up i-8 anyway? I feel like of all the teams being rumored of moving, this is the one where I feel the fans would still follow them. I was in mission beach a couple weeks ago and never realized how close LA was to San Diego until I started seeing the exit signs lol.

But again, as a ravens fan I understand that your a fan of your city and that its hard to see a team go.

That's a good 4-5 hours extra time for driving, which turns any game into an all-day event. I expect we'll see fans that regularly went to games continue to go at least once a year, but I don't expect many season ticket holders from the San Diego area. Great opportunity for local sports bars to host more Chargers fans
B-More_2011

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neutral wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:

That's a good 4-5 hours extra time for driving, which turns any game into an all-day event. I expect we'll see fans that regularly went to games continue to go at least once a year, but I don't expect many season ticket holders from the San Diego area. Great opportunity for local sports bars to host more Chargers fans

True. I didn't factor in regular LA traffic let alone traffic on game days. Personally, I think one LA team is enough. They have enough sports teams as it is, they don't need two football teams. But I did manage to see Qualcomm from the outside when I was driving back to Tucson... That definitely needs an upgrade lol.
Where are the Chiefs at #11?

Nobody cares about the Chiefs.
<----- I made dis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: