Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Evan Engram, WR/TE, Mississippi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
H2ThaIzzo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counselor wrote:
As another poster pointed out in the Broncos forum I could see Engram going 20. A bigger faster Shannon Sharpe who Elway knows how much of a help a player like that could be for any QB.

somehow I never realized how small Sharpe was for a TE.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Counselor wrote:
As another poster pointed out in the Broncos forum I could see Engram going 20. A bigger faster Shannon Sharpe who Elway knows how much of a help a player like that could be for any QB.

That's because he was always flexing his guns after scoring.
Counselor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lod01 wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Counselor wrote:

That's because he was always flexing his guns after scoring.

He is completely rock solid muscle

48 1/2ers wrote:
Ostriches have inverted knees and they're pretty athletic...

GIF of Ostrich Running Here...

The Wheat Grass Shooting Hippies made me get rid of it...
Tyty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engram could be a headache at TE. Would be hard to cover a guy with an almost TE build and WR hands/speed
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Engram could be a headache at TE. Would be hard to cover a guy with an almost TE build and WR hands/speed

How you defend Engram doesn't change if he's at TE or in the slot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine him on the packers
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverNBlackFan wrote:

I would rather imagine him as a 9er utilized in Kyle Shanahan's O. Cool
daineraider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
SilverNBlackFan wrote:

I would rather imagine him as a 9er utilized in Kyle Shanahan's O. Cool

Yeah, because its fun to watch WRs and TEs get open with no QB to throw them the ball. Rolling Eyes

Joe_is_the_best at making sigs
BStanRamFan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Praying he falls to the Rams at #37 to be our Jordan Reed in McVay's offense. Would gladly take him as a #1 option.
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BStanRamFan wrote:
Praying he falls to the Rams at #37 to be our Jordan Reed in McVay's offense. Would gladly take him as a #1 option.

That is my dream. Jared Goff and Evan Engram. And maybe Marquez North making an impact too. Very Happy
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
NFL Media's Daniel Jeremiah writes that Ole Miss TE Evan Engram "has entered into the discussion [as a Day 1 pick]."
One NFL executive who spoke with Jeremiah believes that Engram has had the strongest draft process of any player this winter/spring. Said that executive of the 6-foot-3, 243-pounder, "He answered every concern people had about him. People questioned his blocking in the fall. Well, he goes to the Senior Bowl and shows tremendous improvement. Any questions about route running and speed were answered [in Indianapolis]." We wouldn't say that Engram has completely eliminated all questions about his blocking, but on the speed front, yessir. The Ole Miss standout destroyed the 40-yard dash in 4.42 seconds during Combine testing. We still see a second- or third-round selection as most realistic for Engram.

Very Happy
BowlesDawgDX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
Quote:
NFL Media's Daniel Jeremiah writes that Ole Miss TE Evan Engram "has entered into the discussion [as a Day 1 pick]."
One NFL executive who spoke with Jeremiah believes that Engram has had the strongest draft process of any player this winter/spring. Said that executive of the 6-foot-3, 243-pounder, "He answered every concern people had about him. People questioned his blocking in the fall. Well, he goes to the Senior Bowl and shows tremendous improvement. Any questions about route running and speed were answered [in Indianapolis]." We wouldn't say that Engram has completely eliminated all questions about his blocking, but on the speed front, yessir. The Ole Miss standout destroyed the 40-yard dash in 4.42 seconds during Combine testing. We still see a second- or third-round selection as most realistic for Engram.

:D

I honestly think he's a sleeper pick for the Falcons at 31 depending on who is available
Counselor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
Quote:

Very Happy

He's 243? Or does Jeremiah have Dyslexia?

48 1/2ers wrote:
Ostriches have inverted knees and they're pretty athletic...

GIF of Ostrich Running Here...

The Wheat Grass Shooting Hippies made me get rid of it...
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counselor wrote:

Jeremiah didn't write that.
Jlash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counselor wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:
Quote:

Very Happy

People do this all the time and it drives me nuts. These guys come into the combine and have official H/W. Then people writing blurbs about them decide to use whatever H/W they find listed that's convenient. It happened recently on the Eagles board with an article about Shelton Gibson, where despite him measuring in at 5'11 191 lbs, the article continues to state he's 6'1 174 lbs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: