Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

White?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colts21steal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: White? Reply with quote

How do you guys feel about White possibly becoming the 4th ranked RB after USC's pro-day? Should the Colt's consider taking him if he's still left at their pick?

:Colts: on the sig!!!
:Colts:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If white falls to us, I would absolutely love it

^^^^Check out eagles91 sigs!
IndyColt#88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing his pro-day let down, I was thinking the same thing, that this guy is dropping his stock and might fall to the Colts. The only thing that worries me is that he may be another Maurice Clarret, if thats the case we should just sign clarret out of Free Agency. (sarcasm) White has to hone up to his potential and stick to a strict diet/workout plan. He gained almost 10 pounds but none of it was muscle, and he "dodged" running the 40. Everyone was dissapointed in his showing, even himself. If Maroney and White were on the board, i would take Maroney over White.

All that being said, if White was available at 30, with the other 3 backs off the board, there is no question i would take him if i was the Colts, because once he hits the pros and is surrounded by real hard working athletes and a great coach, i think he will thrive in the system, not to mention i love his size (well, the size that is muscle anyway). I think if he established some work ethic during the offseason aswell he would be the next premiere Colts back.

Hank Hill wrote:
Is there anything beer can't do?

Don't Click Here!
SUfbondarebound

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like maroney more, but i think white would be a steal

11/16/2008 = The Return to SU Football Glory Begins
IndyColt#88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUfbondarebound wrote:
i like maroney more, but i think white would be a steal

IDK if he would be a "steal" persay anymore. It seems like he has done everything in his power to drop his draft stock, which works in favor of the Lendale supporters in Indy. Hopefully what this will do is it will convince teams that were gonna take him in the teens, not to. Instead hopefully those teams will take a better player at a different need. That would increase the chances a top 4 RB fall to us, maybe even two of them barring Williams would be the second RB drafted overall at #21, or the Pats pass on a RB and fill other glaring needs.

Hank Hill wrote:
Is there anything beer can't do?

Don't Click Here!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: