Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Around the NFL Discussion v 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132, 133  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris Lance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
Chris Lance wrote:
If the Super Bowl is Chiefs vs Falcons, then thats the only two teams Raiders lost to with Carr.
everyone missed out not just us, that injury watered down some epic playoff games its really sad.

Might be Steelers vs Pats again. BOOO Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
This game puts an end to the thought of getting Hyde for cheap.

But it may have pushed his price past what the packers are expecting to pay with how many guys they have in the secondary. If you noticed they are stacked. He may hit the market yet.

~This is the year of "win close". Next year is "win big".
~IMO Reggie has a plan for how much he can spend. The 2-4 FA who sign may surprise us but they will make sense once we draft.
NightTrainLane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a surprise, Ravens star MLB Zach Orr set to retire wit concerns over neck injury.

Sad news for Bal fans. Must have been a hard decision.

~This is the year of "win close". Next year is "win big".
~IMO Reggie has a plan for how much he can spend. The 2-4 FA who sign may surprise us but they will make sense once we draft.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack getting shredded
oakdb36

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Pack getting shredded

Falcons look like the 1999 Rams.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Pack getting shredded

Gotta say, I doubted Quinn. Has an amazing offensive talent, but their defense has improved it seemed down the stretch.

I think they win it all.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
G

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Pack getting shredded

Gotta say, I doubted Quinn. Has an amazing offensive talent, but their defense has improved it seemed down the stretch.

I think they win it all.

They mentioned the speedy LB's is what made the difference along with Beasley stepping up.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Pack getting shredded

I think they win it all.

They mentioned the speedy LB's is what made the difference along with Beasley stepping up.

We could use some better LBs like that. Jones played well, Campbell developed too. I'll be stoked if we can land Cunningham.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
G wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Pack getting shredded

I think they win it all.

We could use some better LBs like that. Jones played well, Campbell developed too. I'll be stoked if we can land Cunningham.
Coaching is such a huge deal a year ago those same players all stunk now they got speedy linebackers and difference makers or is it a coach who knows how to coach defense who has his teams defense going in the right direction.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
G wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Pack getting shredded

I think they win it all.

Coaching is such a huge deal a year ago those same players all stunk now they got speedy linebackers and difference makers or is it a coach who knows how to coach defense who has his teams defense going in the right direction.

Mixture of both. They had the same coaches on both sides of the ball last year IIRC
raidr4life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
G wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Pack getting shredded

I think they win it all.

Mixture of both. They had the same coaches on both sides of the ball last year IIRC
They always had a top offense even before Julio Jones, they hired a Defensive coach who could fix that side of the ball and in year 2 they shown major improvement with players that in year one nobody was praising at all.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
G wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Pack getting shredded

I think they win it all.

Sure coaches need to play to their players' strengths. But seeing as we tried the Seattle model for a bit, both they, and ATL, have pretty athletic LBs.

Further, both LB spots could stand to be improved. Better coaching would be great, but how many times have you seen Malcolm Smith just be straight up bad?
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
G wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Pack getting shredded

I think they win it all.

Sure coaches need to play to their players' strengths. But seeing as we tried the Seattle model for a bit, both they, and ATL, have pretty athletic LBs.

Further, both LB spots could stand to be improved. Better coaching would be great, but how many times have you seen Malcolm Smith just be straight up bad

Every game

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
G wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Pack getting shredded

I think they win it all.

Further, both LB spots could stand to be improved. Better coaching would be great, but how many times have you seen Malcolm Smith just be straight up bad?
True, but not one time against GB did I say what kind of defense was that. KNJ had me scratching my head every game.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I wanted Grady Jarrett. Think BP liked him too iirc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132, 133  Next
Page 131 of 133

Jump to: