Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How the top 12 shakes out, and Lions 3 rounder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotia_Lion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: How the top 12 shakes out, and Lions 3 rounder Reply with quote

1. S.F.- Braylon Edwards- He's amazing, people always say that Williams is bigger than Braylon which is true but Braylon is no little guy at 6'3 210. The Qb's arn't #1 overall material. Also while not running, Edwards was said to really impress alot of folks at the combine.

2. The Fish- Ronnie Brown- Like I have said before the Texas connection is not a good one in Miami. Brown blew people away at the combine.

3. Browns- Aaron Rodgers- I know, I know, Crennel is a defence first guy, but Kelly Holcomb is not the answer, and it just seems like they need some offesive juice.

4. Trade- Redskins trade #9, their second round pick and their first rounder next year for this pick to select- Mike Williams. Synder is nuts, and they want to win now, i don't think they plan to be high in the draft for a while. They need some offesive juice espeically if LC bolts.

5. Bucs- Caddy Williams- blah blah blah...we all know why

6. Titans- A. Rolle- Can they even afford to pay him Wink ?? His pro day stats are unreal if you consider that combine times were on some of the fastest turf in the league, and he ran on grass. After mass exodous Titans need help everywhere...BPA

7. Minny-D. Cody- Could use some pass rush help along the line, He seems like a Tice guy.

8. Cards- Alex Smith- I think they get Henry when all is said and done so they go for a goldenboy. Navarre, King, or Mckown will get cut and nobody will care....no Henry=Benson

9. Bears- DJ- They look Pretttttty smart. All those picks and him, I think any bears fan wets themselves at this possibility. I know they said they wouldn' t take D but the offer was too good, and so was DJ.

10. Lions- Marcus Spears- Bell might be leaving, Daddy has one good year left, plus DeVries is hurt, and one can never count on Kalimba....we get a S in FA. This guy offers up great versatility across the line, he can play all DL positions. Although I still would like a trade down

11. The Boys- Merriman- 3-4 switch equals this guy... he'll be a terror

12. Chargers- C. Rogers- Had an amazing combine..great size, great speed, he might even go higher

Detroit 2nd- Brodney Poole....Marion gets the axe..walker stays to tutor
3rd. - Alex Smith..lots of people have him goin in the second... i think thats too high for him..we shall see

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: