You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2 TAST 2 FURIOUS Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sauce Castillo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to follow through on it, but than I see guys skipping over me so at that point i just said screw it.

and than someone randomly picks mark sanchez in free agency which i thought you couldn't do if it wasn't your pick.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sauce Castillo wrote:
Tried to follow through on it, but than I see guys skipping over me so at that point i just said screw it.

and than someone randomly picks mark sanchez in free agency which i thought you couldn't do if it wasn't your pick.
That was me Laughing

Thought I was grabbing him in another league, I'll cut him now. If you wanted him with your pick you can change that

"Strength is meaningless in o-line play if there is no explosive, or speed-strength, quality to the strength."
- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
Sauce Castillo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Sauce Castillo wrote:

That was me Laughing

Thought I was grabbing him in another league, I'll cut him now. If you wanted him with your pick you can change that

Oh No, I'm good on QB's. It just threw me off Laughing

I see Ipwn post the rules regarding free agents and than you pick Sanchez randomly. lol
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think CJ Spiller is a legal pick. I cut him 4 days ago to make room for the Rawls trade and my RB draft picks. Thought player cut during the draft are ineligible to be drafted? Not that I care all that much because I have 7 RBs already, just pointing that out.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's not than by all means i'll cut him.
Sauce Castillo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got other guys I can take if the pick is not legal. Just let me know
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sauce Castillo wrote:
I got other guys I can take if the pick is not legal. Just let me know
yeah just take someone else if there's someone else you like.

"Strength is meaningless in o-line play if there is no explosive, or speed-strength, quality to the strength."
- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
Sauce Castillo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought you could take dropped guys with your pick. My bad
husker_vikes3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So can I make my picks anytime? I was way too busy to make a pick in a two-hour time slot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

husker_vikes3 wrote:
So can I make my picks anytime? I was way too busy to make a pick in a two-hour time slot.
yeah

- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
BigTimeRedskins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really could use another RB. I have Peterson and Freeman, but behind them, I have Blount, Khiry Robinson (got cut), Justin Forsett (got cut, too), and Robert Kelly, who isn't going to be starting any time soon. So... yeah. If anyone has a RB they don't want, I'm willing to make a move for them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTimeRedskins wrote:
I really could use another RB. I have Peterson and Freeman, but behind them, I have Blount, Khiry Robinson (got cut), Justin Forsett (got cut, too), and Robert Kelly, who isn't going to be starting any time soon. So... yeah. If anyone has a RB they don't want, I'm willing to make a move for them.

LOL, I'd love to help you out, but after Charles and Hyde, I have West (backup), Turbin (backup), Andre Williams (waived), and J. Williams (3rd string/possible GL back)...

bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
"Thanks BBF, but I need someone bigger and more scary to be my backup." - Nobody ever
1King

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone need a WR? I've got several potentially available.

Boldin
Lafell
Crowder
Diggs
Wallace
Ellington
Lee

Open to any position or future draft pick.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
BigTimeRedskins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Rosters will be unlocked around the beginning of the 4th round. You will have until the start of the week 1 Thursday game to set your roster. Any draft picks that are not on your 20+1 roster at that point become Free Agents. If someone drops a player to make room for their drafted player, they are then a Free agent and can be signed after the draft ends. If looking to see if a player is actually available to sign as a Free agent, please check the draft thread and make sure they are not on the list. Checking the transaction list is also a good tool for finding recently released players, as those players will not be draft eligible.

Guys... It's so hard for me to not want to pick up guys like Elliott off the free agent list. I'm respectful of you guys who drafted guys I'd like, but it's so tempting (and legal) for me to pick them up. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTimeRedskins wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Rosters will be unlocked around the beginning of the 4th round. You will have until the start of the week 1 Thursday game to set your roster. Any draft picks that are not on your 20+1 roster at that point become Free Agents. If someone drops a player to make room for their drafted player, they are then a Free agent and can be signed after the draft ends. If looking to see if a player is actually available to sign as a Free agent, please check the draft thread and make sure they are not on the list. Checking the transaction list is also a good tool for finding recently released players, as those players will not be draft eligible.

Guys... It's so hard for me to not want to pick up guys like Elliott off the free agent list. I'm respectful of you guys who drafted guys I'd like, but it's so tempting (and legal) for me to pick them up. Laughing
hold off on it for now. I'm not sure whether they will be assigned to rosters that still have the space for them, but if they aren't and will just remain free agents, we'll set a time over the weekend where players like that can be picked up

- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: