You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Around the NFC East Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go_Giants wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Go_Giants wrote:
We are 30 mill under the cap now. After we cut Cruz, JT Thomas and Jenkins we will be 40 mill under the cap. The Giants are going to be far better next year.

Jenkins? As in Janoris? I'm assuming you mean Rashad Jennings, right?

My mistake, yes I meant Jennings.
If the skins make the correct cuts, they'll be $68 million under the cap.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go_Giants wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Go_Giants wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
Ah at least we got to watch the Giants implosion last night. Odell partied too much after the Redskins victory? LOL. Rodgers man, what can you say about that baaaaaaaaad man. Surgery in action.

I honestly think starting next year the Giants will regress , the OL is a mess, Eli is getting up there in age, they have the same issues we have with the running game.

Can't wait to see Max Kellerman and his smug little face try to explain this one.

Good to hear, given how you were wrong in your other prediction about the Giants, I feel even better about the Giants going into next season.
Yoir schedule and the Cowboys schedule will be harder than ours next year, unlike this year. That might cost you a few games like it did us this year.

So now your blaming your loses on the schedule? You honestly feel the Lions the Cardinals were better than you and that you and Bengals are equals?

As for the Giants our GM saw our defense was a mess last season, he fixed it. Now he is going to fix the offense and that starts with the offensive line. We are 30 mill under the cap now. After we cut Cruz, JT Thomas and Jenkins we will be 40 mill under the cap. The Giants are going to be far better next year.
The Redskins schedule was the hardest in the division. That's my point, next year, that won't be the case.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Go_Giants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Go_Giants wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Go_Giants wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
Ah at least we got to watch the Giants implosion last night. Odell partied too much after the Redskins victory? LOL. Rodgers man, what can you say about that baaaaaaaaad man. Surgery in action.

I honestly think starting next year the Giants will regress , the OL is a mess, Eli is getting up there in age, they have the same issues we have with the running game.

Can't wait to see Max Kellerman and his smug little face try to explain this one.

Good to hear, given how you were wrong in your other prediction about the Giants, I feel even better about the Giants going into next season.
Yoir schedule and the Cowboys schedule will be harder than ours next year, unlike this year. That might cost you a few games like it did us this year.

So now your blaming your loses on the schedule? You honestly feel the Lions the Cardinals were better than you and that you and Bengals are equals?

As for the Giants our GM saw our defense was a mess last season, he fixed it. Now he is going to fix the offense and that starts with the offensive line. We are 30 mill under the cap now. After we cut Cruz, JT Thomas and Jenkins we will be 40 mill under the cap. The Giants are going to be far better next year.
The Redskins schedule was the hardest in the division. That's my point, next year, that won't be the case.

And my point is if you are a good team you beat the teams you are supposed to beat. I don't believe your team did not do that against the Lions, Cardinals and Rams.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go_Giants wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Go_Giants wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Go_Giants wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:

And my point is if you are a good team you beat the teams you are supposed to beat. I don't believe your team did not do that against the Lions, Cardinals and Rams.
We didn't play for the Rams as for the other two, I wouldn't exactly say "we were supposed to beat them." We lost to two teams that were our equal on the road.

Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaannnnndddd.....

Dallas lost.

All is well with the football world.

As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Aaaaannnnndddd.....

Dallas lost.

The way that last second field goal arced away and then back in ... went from Shocked to Very Happy in about 1.5 seconds.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Aaaaannnnndddd.....

Dallas lost.

The way that last second field goal arced away and then back in ... went from Shocked to Very Happy in about 1.5 seconds.
When that happened all I was thinking was why couldn't Hop get a few breaks like that. Twisted Evil

Last edited by turtle28 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Aaaaannnnndddd.....

Dallas lost.

When that did that all I was thinking was why couldn't Hop get a few breaks like that. Twisted Evil

*shrugs* Off year. I'm not that worried about Hopkins. If they really want to, bring in some camp competition, but I don't feel like it's a priority.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Aaaaannnnndddd.....

Dallas lost.

When that happened all I was thinking was why couldn't Hop get a few breaks like that. Twisted Evil

*shrugs* Off year. I'm not that worried about Hopkins. If they really want to, bring in some camp competition, but I don't feel like it's a priority.
I'm not either but I'm just saying I wish he/we got a few bend it like Beckham kicks.

Just heard on Cooley & Kevin that Hopkins missed the most kicks in the NFL with 8. If he had just made 3 or 4 of those we would have been top 10 inscoring, not 12th.

Cooley said Hop's 43-yard kick in the Dallas game was actually good and we got robbed.

Last edited by turtle28 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother is a Dallas fan, and I have many Dallas fans on FB, but I have avoided saying anything to them considering.

But inside I am as giddy as a little girl getting a puppy for christmas.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the other day on Espn 980 that the Redskins played the hardest defensive schedule in the entire NFL. So they were pretty impressive considering they were 3rd overall and had the #2 passing game despite that.

HTTRG3Dynasty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously they can still release and restructure some of their players, but I love seeing our division rivals take 3 of the bottom 5 spots in cap 2017 space.

mike23md on the sig
MikeT14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Brandon Marshall and NY Giants reach agreement on a two-year deal, per source. Marshall doesn’t have to move, now plays with Eli and OBJ.

- mike23md

D.C. Sports: Hope is fine, but believing is where we screw up.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Brandon Marshall and NY Giants reach agreement on a two-year deal, per source. Marshall doesn’t have to move, now plays with Eli and OBJ.

Good addition for them. Maybe we can get Cruz (if healthy) to be our new Garcon!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torrey Smith to Eagles
3 years, $15m

As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87  Next
Page 85 of 87

Jump to: