Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Keeper League Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 13583
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
I'll pick up a team if somebody drops out.


I'm looking to replace at least one team so I'll count you in as of now.

Still looking for confirms from:

Ian
Bacon
(whom I'm replacing-he lobbied so hard and just bailed-sorry bro, just not active enough)
Meco
Alex
(whoever Alex's Team is, not sure what tag he posts under)
Roll

I imagine Meco is still in. He doesn't post but he plays in our Baseball Keeper League. I'll have to message him through there. Roll I'm leaning is still in. Ian could disappear in a couch at any moment so who knows. Again, not sure who Alex is but if he could post, that'd be nice. And I'm replacing Bacon with PeteC, the forums' classroom hamster so that should be fun. But could possible replace one more team or just eliminate two to get the league down to 8. We'll see in the next month or so.
_________________

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesPeteC


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 6204
Location: Raleigh, NC
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now my team name has to be Classroom Hampsters.....
_________________

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hockey5djh


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 20912
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
Now my team name has to be Classroom Hampsters.....


Tavon Austin
Kelvin Benjamin
Justin Forsett
Jeremy Hill
Mark Ingram
Travis Kelce
Tyler Lockett
Marcus Mariota
Zach Miller
DeMarco Murray
DeVante Parker
Adrian Peterson
Russell Wilson

Keeper choices are a little rough...
_________________

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesPeteC


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 6204
Location: Raleigh, NC
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
Now my team name has to be Classroom Hampsters.....


Tavon Austin
Kelvin Benjamin
Justin Forsett
Jeremy Hill
Mark Ingram
Travis Kelce
Tyler Lockett
Marcus Mariota
Zach Miller
DeMarco Murray
DeVante Parker
Adrian Peterson
Russell Wilson

Keeper choices are a little rough...


Oof

I'm gonna go with

DeMarco Murray
Travis Kelce
Kelvin Benjamin
_________________

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 13583
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
Now my team name has to be Classroom Hampsters.....


Tavon Austin
Kelvin Benjamin
Justin Forsett
Jeremy Hill
Mark Ingram
Travis Kelce
Tyler Lockett
Marcus Mariota
Zach Miller
DeMarco Murray
DeVante Parker
Adrian Peterson
Russell Wilson

Keeper choices are a little rough...


Oof

I'm gonna go with

DeMarco Murray
Travis Kelce
Kelvin Benjamin


Bacon's team was awful and it was abandoned early. He kept AP on his team all year. And not even designating him to his IR. So, you're getting a neglected crapshow. I think he went 1-11 or something. If not all teams are claimed maybe, if it's agreeable, you can pick from a couple teams. Just spitballing. We'll see. Posters get all revved up for football and join these leagues and then push away from the table a week into it. I'd rather just go with a smaller, committed league.
_________________

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 12274
Location: Washington, DC
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iím still in
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 29282
Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Confirmed Teams

Jroc
Nabbs
E27
Hockey
TRM
Remixxx
EaglesPete (Replacement Owner)
Roll




Keepers as of Now (subject to change)

Nabbs:
RB David Johnson
WR Julio Jones
WR Demaryius Thomas


Hockey:
RB Zeke Elliot
WR Michael Thomas
QB Tom Brady


Remixxx
WR Antonio Brown
RB Le'Veon Bell
RB Jordan Howard


EaglesPete
RB DeMarco Murray
TE Travis Kelce
WR Kelvin Benjamin


E27
WR AJ Green
RB Lamar Miller
RB Todd Gurley



Nano Bubbles
QB Cam Newton
WR DeAndre Hopkins
WR Amari Cooper





_________________

2017 Bird Watch: WR Jordan Matthews: Gm/ Tgt // Rec// Yds// TD// Y/R


Last edited by Nabbs4u on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nabbs4u


Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 29282
Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we end up with 2 Replacement Teams flip a coin and Give Pete/Another dibs on the Team they want to take over. Kinda like our Baseball League in years past.

I'll keep the post above updated as things possibly change (injuries) and owners confirm.
_________________

2017 Bird Watch: WR Jordan Matthews: Gm/ Tgt // Rec// Yds// TD// Y/R
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
EaglesPeteC


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 6204
Location: Raleigh, NC
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
Now my team name has to be Classroom Hampsters.....


Tavon Austin
Kelvin Benjamin
Justin Forsett
Jeremy Hill
Mark Ingram
Travis Kelce
Tyler Lockett
Marcus Mariota
Zach Miller
DeMarco Murray
DeVante Parker
Adrian Peterson
Russell Wilson

Keeper choices are a little rough...


Oof

I'm gonna go with

DeMarco Murray
Travis Kelce
Kelvin Benjamin


Bacon's team was awful and it was abandoned early. He kept AP on his team all year. And not even designating him to his IR. So, you're getting a neglected crapshow. I think he went 1-11 or something. If not all teams are claimed maybe, if it's agreeable, you can pick from a couple teams. Just spitballing. We'll see. Posters get all revved up for football and join these leagues and then push away from the table a week into it. I'd rather just go with a smaller, committed league.


I'm down for whatever, I'm ok with the 3 I have if need be but I wouldn't mind a stronger selection.
_________________

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31999
Location: Vancouver, Canada
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keepers
WR AJ Green
RB Lamar Miller
RB Todd Gurley
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheRealMcCoy


Joined: 12 Aug 2011
Posts: 15498
Location: Inland Empire
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Alex (whoever Alex's Team is, not sure what tag he posts under)

It me.

I'm in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hockey5djh


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 20912
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
If we end up with 2 Replacement Teams flip a coin and Give Pete/Another dibs on the Team they want to take over. Kinda like our Baseball League in years past.

I'll keep the post above updated as things possibly change (injuries) and owners confirm.


Could always do what me and (I Forget who was the other guy) did last time and have a mini "draft" for the keepers of the replacement teams from all of the available players on both teams.
_________________

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 29282
Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
If we end up with 2 Replacement Teams flip a coin and Give Pete/Another dibs on the Team they want to take over. Kinda like our Baseball League in years past.

I'll keep the post above updated as things possibly change (injuries) and owners confirm.


Could always do what me and (I Forget who was the other guy) did last time and have a mini "draft" for the keepers of the replacement teams from all of the available players on both teams.


That would work too. Just flip a coin for the first pick.


Who else are we missing/not confirmed?
_________________

2017 Bird Watch: WR Jordan Matthews: Gm/ Tgt // Rec// Yds// TD// Y/R
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 13583
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
If we end up with 2 Replacement Teams flip a coin and Give Pete/Another dibs on the Team they want to take over. Kinda like our Baseball League in years past.

I'll keep the post above updated as things possibly change (injuries) and owners confirm.


Could always do what me and (I Forget who was the other guy) did last time and have a mini "draft" for the keepers of the replacement teams from all of the available players on both teams.


That would work too. Just flip a coin for the first pick.


Who else are we missing/not confirmed?


Meco and Ian
_________________

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 29282
Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I edited the Keeper post accordingly, who is Nano Bubbles?
_________________

2017 Bird Watch: WR Jordan Matthews: Gm/ Tgt // Rec// Yds// TD// Y/R
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group