You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

USMNT Part VII: Now or never for ze German?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject: USMNT Part VII: Now or never for ze German? Reply with quote

New thread

Last edited by dhunt2402 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turns out those Stuttgart rumors were too good to be true - Bobby Wood just signed for Union Berlin in 2.Bundesliga. Probably a better move for him all the same, if he can put together a good, full season there he can think about making the move up to the first division and perhaps even figure in Union Berlin's own promotion push.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I assume this is more or less the Gold Cup thread, I will post in here about my Canada expectations. Canada can definitely advance from the group, although outside of the big three (US, CR and Mexico), you can make an argument for another of the other 9 teams to finish 2nd in their group. I think the side has the ability to get a win over Jamaica or El Salvador although its going to be tough. Hutchinson who is the only player I would say is Premier League quality is not playing. It also really sucks that the home game at BMO is against Costa Rica. A home match against Jamaica or El Salvador would have been a better advantage for us. I'm aiming high. Canada for the second 3rd place qualification spot.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dotmotion wrote:
Since I assume this is more or less the Gold Cup thread, I will post in here about my Canada expectations. Canada can definitely advance from the group, although outside of the big three (US, CR and Mexico), you can make an argument for another of the other 9 teams to finish 2nd in their group. I think the side has the ability to get a win over Jamaica or El Salvador although its going to be tough. Hutchinson who is the only player I would say is Premier League quality is not playing. It also really sucks that the home game at BMO is against Costa Rica. A home match against Jamaica or El Salvador would have been a better advantage for us. I'm aiming high. Canada for the second 3rd place qualification spot.
I'd(or someone else really) actually like to make a Gold Cup thread. It would be nice to see Canada have a good tournament and our games in the Gold Cup are always entertaining. It will be interesting to see the state of Honduras and some of the other mid-tier sides.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
RaykwonDaChef

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dotmotion wrote:

I'll be rooting for Larin, that's for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Win the Gold Cup/Win Copa America/Win Confederations Cup/Win World Cuo

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
SUfbondarebound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Guzan; Chandler, Alvarado, Brooks, Johnson; Beckerman, Yedlin, Zardes, Bradley; Dempsey, Altidore #USAvHON

It really should be Omar over Alvarado. Otherwise, it looks good if Bedoya isn't fit yet.
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, aside from the Mexico match, Alvarado hasn't really impressed me. Omar is arguably the best CB we've got right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alvarado over Omar is kinda ridiculous. Jurgen going with speed on the flanks
Jeezy Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are any of you DC area fans going to USMNT-Peru in September? I bought my tickets yesterday.

Sig by Mike23md

"Don't need the accolades, just need the acknowledgement"
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
Are any of you DC area fans going to USMNT-Peru in September? I bought my tickets yesterday.

Yeah, probably gonna but gotta figure out my Labor Day weekend plans first - might end up out of town so don't want to buy any tickets just yet.

Anyone going to the Gold Cup QF in Baltimore on Saturday? I'll be there, will probably go to the American Outlaws pregame tailgate/event by the stadium as well. Should be a good time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Yeah, probably gonna but gotta figure out my Labor Day weekend plans first - might end up out of town so don't want to buy any tickets just yet.

Anyone going to the Gold Cup QF in Baltimore on Saturday? I'll be there, will probably go to the American Outlaws pregame tailgate/event by the stadium as well. Should be a good time.
I somehow completely missed the Gold Cup QF being in Baltimore, I'm going to the Peru match at RFK though.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
McNabb2Maclin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did Benny Feilharber do to [inappropriate/removed] Klinsmen off?

I was watching 2010 highlights and he was an absolute stud coming off the bench from what I saw, I remember being impressed with him back then too. Seems like he doesn't even get a shot, even now with his good performance in the MLS.

What gives?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabb2Maclin wrote:
What did Benny Feilharber do to [inappropriate/removed] Klinsmen off?

I was watching 2010 highlights and he was an absolute stud coming off the bench from what I saw, I remember being impressed with him back then too. Seems like he doesn't even get a shot, even now with his good performance in the MLS.

What gives?

I heard somewhere that he was part of the grow[ that came out against Jurgen. Never was officially out there that he was but might explain it

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 1 of 105

Jump to: